Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus +

+3
Maxx
Daniel09
Syrianeh
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus + Empty Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus +

Post by Maxx 11.12.11 10:22

Many of you will be aware of this, many others will not. Some will agree, some will not agree....but for certain, All will find this interesting.

Please watch this. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHallOfRecords#p/c/1C8C75EA319A09BE/13/-L96rRtmt9E

the entire video is about an hour and a half.

This will make for much discussion on many subjects and many levels.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus + Empty Re: Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus +

Post by Maxx 11.12.11 10:33

click the video action under his large picture showing him in the blue shirt. It shows it to be 1 hour and 24 mins. long.. Maybe I should have been more plain about which video to view.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus + Empty Re: Thoth, Egypt, Grid and Ley lines. plus +

Post by Kalb 11.12.11 10:38

Welcome back, Maxx.
Nice to see you here again. Thanks for sharing the video, i will give a look.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.11 12:14

looking to the right on that video site you will find and hour long video regarding the secret cave system of Giza about the exploration of Andrew Collins which was posted about it earlier.....It looks very interesting as well. Click favorites at the top and then weave your way throught all of those on the right to find it.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 11.12.11 14:37

Welcome back, Maxx. Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 11.12.11 14:38

And thank you for sharing this link. Looks indeed interesting.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.11 15:20

My first post referred to the video "The Birth of a New Humanity". You can find it free by looking to the videos on the right side showing it is 1 hour and 24 min. long..............it appears to have been taken down at the main spot since I posted about it. But it is still available and still free.

Maxx

Syrianeh and Stalker...thanks....I continued to view and read all the while....I just choose to not post. So maybe I am the stalker of the bunch...ha.

I actually stayed hooked into this site to keep up with any posts that Maktub would make as his posts were always very informative...but I see he has moved on by all appearance...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 11.12.11 15:33

Ley lines are certainly an interesting topic, and a shift in consciousness is happening, but you will likely find that the generations prior who are older and unwilling to change are going to fight to avoid the shift. This will cause conflicts and upheavals as the current and rising generations make themselves heard and work for change.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.11 17:24

Did you happen to catch the statement that the military has located their bases all over the world at the center of these power points to enable them to maintain control of the population....which included not only the US military but also Russia and China and other power nations.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.12.11 7:38

Welcome back Maxx.

Thanks for sharing the video, it does seem interesting. I'll have to find the right timing to be able to watch it fully, but I have saved it and plan to give it a better look.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 12.12.11 10:38

Maxx wrote:Syrianeh and Stalker...thanks....I continued to view and read all the while....I just choose to not post. So maybe I am the stalker of the bunch...ha.

I actually stayed hooked into this site to keep up with any posts that Maktub would make as his posts were always very informative...but I see he has moved on by all appearance...
Greetings old friend.
Appearances can be deceiving. I'm silent but still watchful as always.

The old school never truly leaves the Asetian path of wisdom as we were never drawn to it by the wrong reasons.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.12.11 13:08

As I suspected... Em Hotep, Maktub.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.12.11 14:05

Hot Doggies.......Maktub was just in the shadows......

Hope all is great in the hot climates.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 12.12.11 14:55

It's great to see two of the wise ones speak up. Maktub, your input is much appreciated and respected here, and it's good to know you are still "watching".
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.12.11 15:38

Syrianeh.
Your post on another subject concerns me today. It states you are having trouble with a frame of mind to make posts.....which brings me to a subject here for everyone to consider.

I would like to throw out for consideration with everyone.........
There are those here that do healing work through the astral realms.....so for those that need it.....and I do not mean minor headaches, or silly minor things...but serious situations......to be changed for the better......
2 or three or more....to be notified of the problem and then come together at a specific time together to coordinate the healing of the one requesting.
Not everyone working at the same time as many that do not know what they are doing can screw up the situation. but those that have a track record of helping others in this situation.

I have worked together with a particular female in Kansas and only get together at a certain time for a reason when needed......More energy working in together fashion makes for a stronger athmopshere. I have seen healings taking place where doctors have given up....and complete healings....but also I have seen real problem cases of bad individuals taken out of the picture such as committing suicide......not a good thing but there are those that are complete horrible people.

I am not suggesting myself in this but the group that has been together for a long time and those that are comfortable working with each other may be interested in helping others.

Just throwing this out for a suggestion to see if there is any interest or if you feel there is a need to help your friends in this manner.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.12.11 18:55

I agree with the words of other members. It feels great to know you're still around Maktub. We learned a lot from you. Some of your old contributions became a legend in this forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.12.11 20:00

Very much agreed, Johathan.

Maktub is a mainstay as well as one of the pillars connected to the foundation.

We hope he would consider keeping this site informed and up to date as to his activities.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.12.11 1:43

Indeed all. Elendor was not joking with the purpose of the forum.

Myself, together with the help of some other users from the forum that are highly knowledgeable in the Asetian tradition and have a solid background of research and scholarship on the subject, have decided to write some small texts about each of the otherkin species that are mostly common in Asetianism and the Aset Ka's inner and outer texts. This might be of a great value to anyone that is new to this kind of knowledge and is interested in learning more, since we give the basic concepts and ideas related with each one, providing a small backbone that allows for anyone to then get into more depth in the quest for this ancient knowledge.
- https://www.vampirismforum.com/t9-basic-concepts-and-definitions-for-each-of-the-otherkin-species-in-asetianism

Elendor, Maktub, Mina Sajidah, and perhaps Arak Urne was a persons of knowledgeable. Too bad we did not see much of Mina Sajidah.On other hand, Victor come here 10 days after the creation of forum and I believe he is in the top of the wise about Asetianism.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.12.11 2:45

Maxx,

Thank you for your great concern. I, like many here, go through a rollercoaster of emotions and mindsets that some times need to be unleashed in order to find balance again. This has happened before, it's like a mental block that basically acts as a barrier while things get resolved internally.

Of course, it's not a good thing in itself and it needs to be resolved. It is only a matter of time.

I have not been involved in these group healing sessions, though I have on ocassion done distance two-sided energy work with others.

I am always willing to try myself and go the distance when it means learning and helping to learn. However, I do not know of this group, but it is most likely that they are a closed circle, and I am not sure it is my place to interfere...

THank you, old friend. Cool
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 13.12.11 7:45

Ya know, Syri, that is interesting that you mention, "I, like many here, go through a rollercoaster of emotions and mindsets that some times need to be unleashed in order to find balance again..." First, this is interesting, because it is honest, open and real, and so true!

There used to be alot more "opening up" around here by, well, everyone really, and it is very important. Were we all just being open and honest about our personal flaws, our struggles, our frustrations, our experiences, as well as what we are learning and asking questions and having more occult related and philosophical discussions and debates, then we would see alot less superficial judging going on about, society, humans in general, those who leave, haters, etc. Honestly, such posts and threads have no value whatsoever, and dare I say the same about the oh so many praising ones too. Yeah, yeah, bite my head off! Honestly, it is easier to judge others than to publicly admit/share ones own struggles and imperfections, which takes courage. And when we open up more it does help others, it does make the way for bonds to grow between those who can relate, and encourages others to be more open whereas the threads/posts that judge, certainly do not... I just look back at posts from a few years ago and see more openness, they were more raw, and maybe, if we shift back to that instead, then some silent older members may visit more frequently...as we see, some do still silently watch. Wink And maybe it will also make a more open comfortable and supporting environment (which when you look at older posts, you see that) and will help encourage those who are afraid to comment, to start commenting. Honestly, the judging and praising...is boring! Yeah, bite my head off, again...And yes, I've done it too.

Secondly, (back to your comment) actually I've been thinking about that, alot, lately as I've been riding my own "roller coaster" for quite some time now, which is not easy; I look at it as a time for inner growth and learning. My theory (which is my own, of course,) is that I think that if you (meaning anyone) have not become all the more chaotic and conflicted on the inside while on this path, then you are not really following the path in the sense of doing the very difficult required work on Self; the inner work. Asetianism is meant to shake and rattle you at your very core. So, judge not those who leave, who come and go....you know not what inner battles and demons they are fighting; you walk not in their shoes. To have a sense of victory because you are still here and on the path, in no way reflects that you've gone deep within to face yourSelf, your demons, your shadow or that you've yet to have your core rattled, or that you are doing the inner work, you may be stuck in a romance phase with the path and have yet to get your hands dirty. Who knows!

I have a love/hate relationship with the path, though, honestly, our spiritual journeys are not meant to be "perfect" and "harmonious" for if they were, then something would be wrong....we would not grow very much at all.

Maktub, I love your contributions! I do go back and read through them every now and again. I always recommend others to read them. Hopefully, you will contribute more often...you've been missed around here. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 13.12.11 7:51

Syri: Sorry if my post was confusing with all of the "you's" in my post. They were not meant towards you, they were meant in general and at nobody in particular. Sorry if it came across that way!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.12.11 8:59

Again Syrianeh,
from your reply may I suggest a banishing in your immediate surroundings. I know that everyone here is knowledgeable in regard to this but I was just made aware again with myself in regard how subtle darkness may slip up on us without making itself known so we are aware.......

In conversations with a Spirit I was working with in Temple area 3 days ago, I made mention for it to cleanse my dwelling and the surrounding area of any problems or attacks against me (as I deal with many types of personalities). Not a short time later...but immediately, almost like a heavy wet blanket was thrown out of the room and the house. At that time I saw how subtle the dark attack was that had come over my area. Since then I have slept much better and wake up in even a more happy and joyful mood between my ears. Even my son made comment this morning that he had slept much better recently than he could remember....... So I am just assuming that a good cleaning in the astral realm around you would help.....

My earlier suggestion about healing in the spiritual realm was only an idea to prepare for the near future as I hear from all sorts of reports of expectations of dire problems coming on this continent.....sickness, accidents, diseases, etc......who knows....but being able to help those in need quickly is all I was referring to.

Also, tend to agree with N. Augusta in her comment about each of us will walk on individual paths. Every one is exactly where they should be in the learning process for this life experience in order to ascend. Therefore no one should degrade or look down on another as it appears that their experience is a learning process for them......and think about this......for us also, as we interact with them....meaning how we deal with that problem they present us would be also a learning experience for us. Life is so full of neat opportunities for each of us to advance with. It is so lovely.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 13.12.11 11:09

Maxx wrote: Every one is exactly where they should be in the learning process for this life experience in order to ascend. Therefore no one should degrade or look down on another as it appears that their experience is a learning process for them......and think about this......for us also, as we interact with them....meaning how we deal with that problem they present us would be also a learning experience for us. Life is so full of neat opportunities for each of us to advance with. It is so lovely. Maxx

Good points made there, and very true! Yeah, learning opportunities are all around us, and that is another reason as to why it is great to share and learn with others, and to share different perspectives. We agree, we disagree, we make mistakes, we learn from them...we all do, nobody is perfect or has it all figured out. We all have so much to learn and growing to do and different battles to conquer.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.12.11 11:51

N. Augusta, I understood that the "you's" are not all about me. Razz Don't worry.
I agree with most of what you said, I am an advocate for freedom of expression and will always support it, and there has been at times some intolerance.

However, you cannot put everyone in the same spot. There have been those who have let their false masks show through their irritability and disrespects. There have been others who have let themselves be ruled by their ego and become overdefensive. And the list goes on. Those are the ones who have made some slippery casualties in this Forum.

Others have dwindled and experienced different states of awareness, and have often had to make amends for it. I myself are one.

I still think that the key lies in a bit of humility, an open and critical mind and some willingness to accept different points of view without losing one's own personal truth and standpoint. And I believe that most users here can account to that.

And yes, Asetianism is a path that embraces Chaos. One of its greatest lessons is not to believe anything blindly, to question, always question and go to the source. It teaches you that simple belief is something much deeper than the mind. It is a pure form of knowledge, imprinted inside you in such a way that it will shine and flood you the moment it is revealed.

It is this pure, bright knowledge that we all seek - internally and within our community.

Maxx, I will look into the banishing ritual. Thank you for your suggestion.

And well, it seems that we have all gone off topic completely. Sorry about that. Smile

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.12.11 9:13

Greetings,

Maxx: About the movie you share with us is very bored. There is no point there. I notice that this is not the first time that you talk about 2012. In this subject: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t197-year-2012-theories?highlight=2012 you shared many of your visions. I don't know much of Maya civilization nor I believe in Atlantis, it's clear that my unique YES is to Ancient Egypt. About military subject, i think is not a big discovery since we know a little of story. I don't know why but your sentence make me remember the protocols of the elders of Zion... Maybe it's because I am more concerned to observe the global strategies than about 2012. Just a note, much has been said about the growth of the U.S. and its own money there are theories.. For example: Some people believe the words “Novus Ordo Seclorum” means “New Order of the Ages” from a secret cult believed by some to control world events – managed by Illuminati. The unfinished pyramid perhaps symbolize that the US is still far from finished. Anyway, the point comes clear with their objectives.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next