Basic concepts and definitions for each of the otherkin species in Asetianism.

Go down

Basic concepts and definitions for each of the otherkin species in Asetianism. Empty Basic concepts and definitions for each of the otherkin species in Asetianism.

Post by Elendor 03.06.08 11:33

Myself, together with the help of some other users from the forum that are highly knowledgeable in the Asetian tradition and have a solid background of research and scholarship on the subject, have decided to write some small texts about each of the otherkin species that are mostly common in Asetianism and the Aset Ka's inner and outer texts. This might be of a great value to anyone that is new to this kind of knowledge and is interested in learning more, since we give the basic concepts and ideas related with each one, providing a small backbone that allows for anyone to then get into more depth in the quest for this ancient knowledge.

I thank to other users that helped creating those texts that are now under sticky mode in the forum, on each category that refers to it. I hope the information provided can be helpful to anyone wanting to learn and grow spiritually.

Also, in each of those texts we provided a small quote from the Asetian Bible that relates with the otherkin species being described. We believe that in this way we are able to provide a more solid perspective and in-tune with the Aset Ka's inner teachings.

All those threads are locked for reasons of organization, but anyone is free to comment on any of them or ask questions about it under the proper forum category.

Enjoy...

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down