Otherkin Souls

4 posters

Go down

Otherkin Souls Empty Otherkin Souls

Post by Gargoyle 18.03.16 7:43

We know the Asetians were made from the essence of Aset Herself. But do we know the origins of any other Otherkin beings, such as lycanthropes or those on the Draconian current? There must surely be a source of these particular souls, probably having roots in Egypt but possibly elsewhere. Any ideas?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Otherkin Souls Empty Re: Otherkin Souls

Post by Nightshade 18.03.16 10:11

I know that my opinion on this might not be accepted by most and many disagree but I think that the draconian bloodline (soul of the dragon) is found mostly among both Asetians and Asetianists. They are the actual dragons of this world.

There are many clues to this. Actually if you pay close attention to the tenets and characteristics in most draconian currents you will see that they are heavily influenced by the ancient serpents (Viperines).
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nammu 18.03.16 18:38

I was going to make an introduction post but realized I had nothing important to say, so I'll just hop in instead.

There are a fair few different kinds of serpents and dragons. Many of them seem to interfere readily with human beings in various ways. In my experience possession, dream teaching, and even reaching out to very young people and influencing them as they grow are common methods. These methods also have side effects that can be seen throughout life, and often manifest in ways very similar to what otherkin describe.

That said I'm not too well-read on the topic, and I'd be inclined to say it is only one way out of many.
Nammu
Nammu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 18.03.16 23:59

Nightshade, you may be right. Luis Marques only briefly mentions the Draconian otherkin. I know of certain occultists who claim to work with the Draconian current and I am not so sure they are Asetianists.

Nammu, feel free to make an introductory post. We'd like to hear from you. Also, are you saying people using these methods may feel similar to an otherkin being?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nammu 19.03.16 1:11

I'm saying that people who have interacted(or been acted on, as the case may be) with certain methods and entities can produce results similar to an otherkin being--a sort of mutation of the soul. Similar enough that they may be indistinguishable, at least to the individual, and thus makes a good argument for the source of some otherkin.

As for the introduction post, it'd be pretty boring. "Hello, I have been an occultist for 14 years and I am here to read articles and research private matters."
Nammu
Nammu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 19.03.16 2:20

Gargoyle, many occultists who explore the draconian currents aren't Asetianists and most might not even be familiar with Asetianism but what I meant to say is that the past work of Asetianists and the Asetians is behind the rise of the draconian myths. The origin.

I can be wrong though as this isn't something that I have undeniable proof. Just an educated suspicion.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.03.16 11:41

This mystery is revealed in the Book of Orion I.28, Sebayt of Khufu. I fully understand what NightShade says, however, there is no information that in public. Well, let Victor write something about it, lol.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down