Starseeds and otherkin

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starseeds and otherkin  Empty Starseeds and otherkin

Post by Troublemaker 19.01.15 22:49

I have heard people on this forum claim that all souls are created at the same time. I was hoping someone might be able to clarify this further for me. Because it claims in the AB that mortal souls are created from water droplets from Nun, and that they will eventually decay and return to their Source to be recycled, the concept of only a set number of souls existing without new growth confuses me. (What do they mean by the term "recycled"?)

This all brings me to yet another question... are all Otherkin Starseeds? I am trying to decipher what exactly sets their souls apart from other humans. Otherkin strike me as beings not native to Earth. Did their different nature rise through countless reincarnations, or did it always exist? It also seems that if they aren't immortal, their souls would at least be able to linger for a greater period of time before disintegrating. I suppose I am needlessly giving myself a headache here, but it leaves me wondering how these other souls were created, if not from Nun.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling length of this post.
Thoughts, anyone?

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Starseeds and otherkin  Empty Re: Starseeds and otherkin

Post by Jonathan 20.01.15 5:56

Basically it means that the energy forming human souls goes back to the source. Returns to chaos. That is why in Asetian terminology human souls aren't immortal. Their energy goes back to the oneness of the void.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.01.15 15:00

The Asetian Bible makes reference to the fact that Asetians who refuse to awaken face oblivion... I have to wonder what this means. If they are truly immortal, how would that work out? Oblivion, to me, means complete decay of the soul. Or perhaps I am looking at this the wrong way? What does oblivion mean to an immortal?

In my opinion oblivion comes from the lack of a "magic" spark in an individual's life, from an inability to accept/acknowledge the spiritual side of existence. But the concept becomes confusing if I try to imagine it being applied to an immortal being.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.01.15 15:34

I don't think it means that Asetians can die if they refuse to awaken. In fact I'm sure it didn't mean that. I admit that the wording is also confusing to me but this oblivion could be related with the dishonor of not accepting your true nature or simply one step backwards in spiritual evolution. I can't presume to understand all of Marques' meanings in his books as in his simplicity he sometimes ends up being cryptic and implying different meanings at once, but I think in this case oblivion is unrelated with death or destruction although he does use it in that sense on other occasions.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.01.15 15:44

Thank you for the informative reply.

I'm trying to wrap my head around his meaning, and the only thing I can think of is that in their case, oblivion means being cut off from their family, and partially from Aset. Although obviously it is speculation. An unawakened immortal's higher self must be crying out at that point, and it causes internal misery regardless of what they try to get their current selves to embrace.

More speculation--For someone to say (in their own head, to themselves) that they are Asetian must require a vast degree of confidence. When you take into consideration the fact that there are so many unstable people out there who want to remain in the clouds and "adopt" a certain otherkin type just because it is cool... I'd imagine it would leave a bit of reservation about the whole topic. Leaving the person unable to escape the feeling that they might be something... but unable to accept it fully. (Especially when surrounded by un-supportive people. Stuck in limbo for a while, perhaps.
I have a lot of questions I suppose will never be answered. Guess I'll just go meditate Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.01.15 18:04

In the beginning I also confess it made me confused, but, with the Book of Orion, I think I understand it better. The word Oblivion has a greater emphasis in the Sebayt of Life. Immortality is not manifested in the physical plane, but rather in duat. I see Oblivion as opposite of Awakening. In the II. 2(Book of Orion), we see the advice for the fool manifest himself around Zero. Words in Silence - Liber Silentis, gave me a great perspective also, because it is mentioned that Asetianism is related to the binary numbers, You're a 0 or a 1. If Asetians choose to be a 0, They're calling their flame, because mathematically zero means Nefer. This concept was exposed on another thread here. Zero is the empty, the source of all existence. In china they call it Tao, science call it vacuum and Asetian Kabbalah call it of Ain Soph and this is nothing less than the representation of Aset. The connection arises through 0, manifested in the Awakening on the physical plane. If the dis-connection arises the 1 emerges as Oblivion.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.01.15 20:44

At the moment I am looking over "The Qabbalah, the Secret Doctrine of Israel" by Manly P Hall.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.01.15 15:42

Interesting points. And, as far as the recommended reading goes... that sounds interesting as well but I'm already having trouble understanding my copy of the Book of Orion. I thought, after spending a decent amount of time on the Asetian Bible, that I'd be ready but the work is confusing. There's something about the Qabbalah that makes my head go all fuzzy... Still chewing on it...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.01.15 17:25

Welcome to the Club. I'm having the same problem, but I also believe that it is a genuine path to walk.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.01.15 18:15

Definitely. The Book of Ipet Resyt is pretty captivating. I wasn't prepared for how much more advanced the Book of Orion is, compared to the AB. It is strange though, how since I have begun to study it I am seeing symbolism in weird places and how it makes things come together in unexpected ways...

I am enjoying the sigils. There is something beautiful and captivating about them, especially those on page 152.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.01.15 14:59

Don't let the name of this throw you for a loop.. I am finding an in depth meaning to the book of Manly P Hall quoted above through this illustration. I can see their thoughts and how it is designed. Be aware there are two types of Jews. One that will look to the Talmud and the other that will look to the Zohar or the Septhroth and view this section as sort of mystical or magical section....but anyway, you might find this video of interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USE7NoXXjaU&feature=youtu.be
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.01.15 16:43

"The Egyptians had descended into black magic and Moses came to liberate them"

I got a real good chuckle out of that. Cool video though.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.01.15 17:18

Stapleraindrop wrote:"The Egyptians had descended into black magic and Moses came to liberate them"

I got a real good chuckle out of that. Cool video though.

I had a similar thought in what concerns black magic and Moses seeking liberation. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.01.15 18:41

In all seriousness though, it brought to light the Christian fixation on the head of the masculine pillar. Jehova this, lord of hosts, that. Where is the love for the crown, the great of magic?

It's kind of cool to see the perspective of the right hand path though, especially in contrast to paths that teach the way of the apple.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.01.15 22:03

Thanks for the link. I will have to check it out.

This might be slightly off-topic but has anyone else experienced visceral emotions from the cross, as opposed to the ankh?
The ankh seems to give off a particularly soothing vibration and strikes just the right chord with me. It makes me feel more relaxed and at home. But recently, crosses have been producing almost the opposite effect. Almost like the ankh helps the energy flowing within me but the cross stops it and promotes stagnation. It also sometimes makes me feel a bit uneasy. I'm not sure why this is all happening, and I generally try to take the feelings about the cross with a grain of salt... because I'm not sure if it is all something I'm subconsciously making up. But still, the sensations are there. It's odd...

I only bring this up because I know both are sigils. While I am on that topic, though, I feel very strong emotions by looking at the last sigil depicted in the Book of Orion.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.01.15 22:22

yeah...if that is the case, then give me black magic every time. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.15 10:31

here is a good interview that connects to this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQlCZcVa65U
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.01.15 10:54

To Rhea, its probably because you can see the bastardization of the ankh into a cross. Its like one of the veils of time being lifted allowing the eyes to see beyond the 2 dimensional symbol.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.15 18:57

Stapleraindrop......this one is for you...this guy is so far ahead of everybody, he meets himself coming back. Listen to this, maybe 10 times, and I propose you will hear something new each time you listen. Maybe starts slow but does it ever pick up.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6s3cfMkis8

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.01.15 19:39

Thats interesting, i remember during a meditation I did a while back the calender went back a day. I always assumed it was subjective, but the other day I remember it distinctly being the 20th, and at midnight it hit the 22nd, so that lost time came back. Time is weird.

Also when I was tripping on shrooms once before It was 5:10 pm and I checked the clock and then it was 5:05 and it felt super profound.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.01.15 19:41

And to that above point, the trip doesn't disorient your thought process, or make you unaware of who you are. It's not like being drunk at all, in fact during a conversation the opposing party knew nothing until I divulged what I had ingested.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.01.15 21:31

In this presentation about the death section, I now understand what I was seeing as I viewed AY individually and also with a group working in front of the black polished stone and what the reason was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.01.15 22:15

You're like an occult youtube/radio station lol
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.01.15 22:49

(shakes head) You guys are interesting. Always giving reference to these obscure, valuable videos. And I have trouble just finding the right cookie recipe on the internet Very Happy

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.01.15 7:40

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204301244144676&set=a.1077534732028.2014125.1036045651&type=1&theater

Maybe this will make up for it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down