Otherkin Vampires

3 posters

Go down

Otherkin Vampires Empty Otherkin Vampires

Post by david77 24.10.19 13:13

On pages 99 and 100 of the Asetian Bible, in the Otherkin section, it mentions vampires who are not Asetians, and are classified as "otherkin" beings. They are not necessarily in physical bodies, other times being disembodied creatures; they are also not human souls. I would like to hear opinions that anyone here has on this other species of vampires. One theory I had was these are humans who have transcended their souls, thus becoming vampires upon death, or even in life. I'm sure there are many speculations on these entities...thoughts? confused What a Face หมวกกันน็อค

david77
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-05-06

Back to top Go down

Otherkin Vampires Empty Re: Otherkin Vampires

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.19 3:19

How do you mean with transcended their souls? What's the procedure in principal and abstract form?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.19 9:34

Wouldn't it require a special soul with the condition of vampirism to be a vampire whether in life or in death, even if humans were to transcend their soul? What does it mean to transcend their soul? As far as I understand, "transcending" the soul would be knowing and realizing the soul so perfectly, that it dissolves - or goes back - into spirit? That sounds reminiscent of great spiritual masters. I've heard them talking about not being a soul themselves. But these aren't vampires, really, but people who have realized such immense depth that it truly does transcend to infinity beyond.

(Read the following with cautionate care or rather a balanced mind and sound discrimination because it might or might not be true and hold severe psychological self-implications.)
Upon that understanding in a contrasted view I've pondered as well. Whereas, in order for humans to achieve immortality, they must realize the unity of their perishable soul (if that's at all the case and I'm just not wrongly assuming) with the immortal spirit and dissolve back into source. Whereas, Asetians have achieved the immortality of their souls and need not follow the standard procedure of mankind to live forever both by reincarnation and in the Duat (?). Please bear in mind that these are just speculations. Let no one who is mentally unstable read this and think there's some grave danger to their souls and start striving haphazardly out of fear and desperate anxiety to do something beyond their present ability like I did when I was in Christianity and feared hellfire preaching and thought I had to save my soul. That put me out of balance for many years to come. Of course however; practice a balanced form of spirituality and strive towards your own higher ends, whatever they may be, and reach to the highest possibility of your life! Then there won't be any need for fearing death, if you're already illumined to the reality of pure consciousness and true Self and all covers and veils have been removed that obscured its immortal vision.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 14.02.20 18:07

I mean, the simplest definition of Otherkin that I adhere to is a human-bodied individual who identifies as a nonhuman.
For some this translates as someone who is a nonhuman soul (other worldly, et.al), others it's less soul (maybe they dont believe in souls) and more mind/psychological. Some, it's both. Regardless of the personal rationalization it boils down to something innate and intrinsic. Their core, their being is nonhuman. But for some, that is also vampires. To me vampires and Otherkin are not the same, though I claim to be both. So perhaps I may qualify as this other "species" of vampire...

Far as my personal theories go, my vampirism is not resultant of death or this life. Though I have considered it a byproduct of living physically, to which I can't confidently confirm.
Neither is my "nonhuman identity" as I prefer to term it for ease if communication
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down