Divine 277
Nightshade
Kalb
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nature of the Keeper - Page 2 Empty Re: Nature of the Keeper

Post by Leira 20.12.13 11:32

Thank you Kalb that was a fascinating read Smile adds a new depth of meaning to the biblical quote " It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God "

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.12.13 12:34

The dawn of the next Djeuty Smile
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.12.13 16:14

Random thought, because Viperines are beings of fire, and dragons are the otherkin beings who masterfully wield the sword that is flame, would a Viperine be considered a dragon?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.12.13 17:36

Stapleraindrop wrote:Random thought, because Viperines are beings of fire, and dragons are the otherkin beings who masterfully wield the sword that is flame, would a Viperine be considered a dragon?

In a sense that's probably true. They are masters of Draconian powers.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 24.12.13 12:16

Also, about the Earth element, its properties in magic with the pentagram evoked as a whole is the unification and empowerment of the others, truly increasing the pentagrams power as a whole.

The Earth aspect certainly holds a few connections with the children of Anpu.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.12.13 14:00

Stap: Not sure if I agree. In my point of view I see Keepers more connected to the Water element as the Guardians, Keepers control the Inner Plane and Astral, their skills are superior to most of humanity. Another detail is the Pentagram that is not part of the Asetian magick, but part of Traditional Witchcraft created in the same time of Judaism. However, it is mentioned in the introduction of the Asetian Bible that Asetians have an interest in the magick of witches and then I can see details that can linked Keepers to the symbolic level.

According to Gerald Gardner, witches were rituals for their crops and evoke the Egyptian God of fertility, who is the father of the Keepers, Osiris. Another ritual that witches used was the ritual of the Union and of reincarnation, the witches believed that was possible to reincarnate close to those they love and protect them. If the ritual has not resulted and their families born at different times, they feel frustrated and feeling born in the wrong place with the wrong people, wishing constantly seek meaning to living. A Keeper unaware I believe that living the same way, using the same or similar rituals to find the Asetian Family.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.12.13 12:44

The pentagram is a symbol far older than what some may call witchcraft. Even in the back of a certain purple book you can find a description of the divinity of 5. The pentagram simply is a visual representation of the divine in 5. Though the shape itself is not as ancient as the concept itself, the concept of the elements within is what is being discussed.

Do not all beings under Her Highness control both their inner and to some degree, the astral plane? The keepers are not alone in having those characteristics. If you look at it only in that respect, every Asetian could be seen as begin related to water.

Though fire is the breath of life, water the sustainer, and air the cycles of such earth is the life itself which the elements are all deeply connected with, likely moreso than say the relationship between fire and wind.

Excuse my rambling, just needed to put down my thoughts :p
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.12.13 12:46

I am not saying the connection between the lineages is weak, I am speaking of this in the concepts of the elements themselves, which can't be directly compared to the Asetian family and love.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.12.13 12:49

Sorry for the multiple posts, but was thinking and water and earth may be seen equally as life because they both sustain it.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.13 14:10

I personally use the pentagram as the 4 elements plus the 5th being Spirit combined with the 4.  I view it as a combination of myself joining in a merging with those elements.  This is after the calling of the 4 guardians or 4 elements depending on what you call them.  Then I combine the light or positive element drawn from above until filling the entire body.  Then pushing the light out to the right of the body.  Then filling the body with darkness drawn from the center of the earth until filling of the body is realized and then pushing it out to the left.  At that point then bring back both the light and the dark elements into the body and merge those together at the same time in the center of your being.  Then I invite the Goddess into my physical body to direct the rest of the ritual. This procedure helps to balance the positive and negative vibration within the body and helps to insure you are in line with Her prospectives whether it be for a dark operation or a light operation. It is evident that she is in charge of the heavens, the darkness of hell, as well as the physical plane of earthf i.

Do you use the pentagram in other ways as it may be of importance in many different uses?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.12.13 14:40

I'm not saying that does not work the pentagram. I believe that works perfectly. What I meant is that Asetian magick does not work with pentragram at least that's what I believe. I see no direct connection with the pentagram, maybe there is, but I can't see. What I see are 7 Pillars and all magick based on these pillars and this is also why the Asetian magick is misunderstood, many people confuse the teachings of the Golden Dawn and other paths with Asetinaism which makes no sense.

About the Keepers I just gave an opinion.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.13 15:01

Kalb.....I do use some traditional witchcraft material but I do not view G. Gardner as any part of real withcraft. Also, I do not view the Golden Dawn material of any real strong material.  The GD seem to belong in the beginning stages of magic.  Reminds me of the performances of the Masonic Lodge rituals where the participants who join have no clue what they mean. G. Gardner just seems to be one that developed his own material to benefit a following.  Or maybe I am thinking of Sanders or such.  Anyway, I follow the path of neither of those.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.12.13 16:23

Staple, traditional witchcraft is in fact very old, some elements even older than people suspect. Of course I'm not talking simple Wicca stuff or the silly rituals of modern Satanists and Luciferians. Europe has a very old tradition of witchcraft with really complex magick, some even speculate with elements drawn from older teachings of Babylonia and Egypt.

Kalb, I'm not so sure that Asetians don't use the pentagram in their magickal work. After all they influenced old Pagan rites and culture in Europe when they left Egypt so who knows how much from it wasn't absorbed into Asetianism or even exists as the very result of Asetian influence. It's quite possible and legitimate that they use the pentagram even if it's not directly Egyptian. Asetianism has elements from many cultures and times not just Egypt. Given Aset Ka's historical connection and influence in Europe I wouldn't be surprised at all if I saw the pentagram in some of their tools and magickal works.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.12.13 16:53

Jonathan: It is possible. But those details you mention is a bit sensitive and unfortunately this information is kept to the uninitiated. However, and as I mentioned before, I find no reference to the pentagram in public teachings of AK. For some reason should be.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 28.12.13 16:56

Personally I find the pentagram a very powerful symbol when it comes to mastering the 4 elemental powers in ritual and I use it often in my magickal work. Sure it's not as powerful or as sacred as the traditional Ankh but their uses are very different so we can't compare.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.12.13 17:33

Maxx, I sometimes use the pentagram to connect to the raw elemental force, as I believe the 4 pillars to be representatives of the forces. I also use it as a metaphysical sigil when energetically programming certian things, if their use involves elemental work.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.13 17:42

I am aware that some even use it in calling ancient Templar Spirits. Not widely known. That is why I say it has many application processes.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.12.13 19:56

I have heard of Templar knights before, but never Templar spirits. Would you be able to elaborate on thhat?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.13 20:21

The Templars were in communion with beings from the spirit world..they still exist today...and they used the 5 pointed star as a contact point for calling in some of their specific rituals in the same manner one would use a sigil drawn onto a mirror or black mirror and trance down.  The turning of the points could help call the forces of light or the forces of darkness.   Also, knowing which point was attributed to an element in particular could be used to trance into communication with that particular being. It is like anything else, it is all in how one would use the tool. More advanced individuals use no tools at all to commune with the spirit side. Either closing of the eyes or even looking with eyes open can be used to move into the higher vibrational locations. Water is a great mirror. Even visualizing that five pointed star while looking at water and focusing on the created star midway between you and water or mirror would be an example used in that method. While gazing at it you will begin to see that sigil turn into the being you are calling standing in front of you. It has many uses and meanings
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.13 20:35

Personally, I believe that since much of the work of the Aset Ka is being done in the higher astral and etheric planes today, there are many magical adepts that walk the planet that are Keepers, those that are spoken of in this initial post.  They are those that are able to travel into the astral planes and still have a connection to this physical body here in this low, dense planet called earth.  The Keeper would certainly find it important to learn the use of OBE and gain control of those methods of interaction which would  mean they are able to travel in two worlds and even more rather than being bound in one.  I believe the Keepers are born with something in their spirit that draws them to involve themselves toward learning the workings and operations of energy work and magic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.13 20:40

Templar Spirits.....equal Templar Knights that have passed over to the other side......hence Templar spirits or brothers.........I failed to make that clear....sorry. But that 5 pointed star is a connection to each other in their case.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.12.13 7:16

Kalb, let me tell you that when you study the Four Children of Horus within the Asetian Bible, you are studying the Pentagram. These four powers are the guardians of the physical realm and I would say they have a strong Asetian connection in essence and symbol.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.12.13 9:33

You have a point, Victor. I've thought about it several times and meditated. I concluded that the method is different from what we know today. After all we live in different times where magick is used differently. I agree with what you say, but it's really true to say that the method that the ritualistic and witches use today is the same as the Ancient Egypt? Or is it right to think that nowadays Asetians magick is based on the philosophy of witches to make their own rituals involving pentagram? Or witches copied the methods of the Egyptians long time ago?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.12.13 9:45

Stapleraindrop wrote:The pentagram is a symbol far older than what some may call witchcraft. Even in the back of a certain purple book you can find a description of the divinity of 5.

About this I can give you an exemplo of Thoth Tarot, the Hierophant has three pentagrams contained within each other that are dedicated to Osiris, Horus and Aset. The woman with sword represents Aset and her Djehuty, Horus the child inside the lower pentagram representing the Djehuty of Horus and Osiris within the large pentagram symbolizing Osiris Djehuty If we look for Asetianism, we see that there is 4 Djehut's not three. In another letter and this is curious since we are talking about the water element, the five of cups - Disappointment, has positioned Goblets in the form of an inverted pentagram, the five of spades - Defeat, has an inverted pentagram made ​​of swords and petals and finally the five of disks - has the lines joining the disks forming a pentagram with the tip facing down.

Through Tarot, I see the pentagram connected with Geburath. The sephiroth number 5.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.12.13 10:31

Kalb's statement ......"Or witches copied the methods of the Egyptians long time ago?"  

May I put forth a concept based on this statement which is entirely mine and not from any study so it may well be very flawed.  Just an idea.

Elendor wrote.....The Keepers are magickally aware creatures, deeply connected to Kemet (Ancient Egypt). They have a strong bond with the Asetians, who they vigorously protect, magically and physically. This protecting task was appointed by their Father, Anubis, who learned his magick from Aset Herself and dedicated to the protection of Her sacred Children.
The Asetian Bible classifies the Keepers as otherkin, in other words, ancient beings without a human soul. Most are by the side of Asetians since the times of the Sep Tepy, the primordial age of the Egyptian society, predating Dynastic Egypt. This ancient connection with the Asetian culture made the Keepers far more important in the Aset Ka's structure than merely as protectors of the Asetian Empire, but developed into close and intimate friends of the Asetians, in many cases ending up being considered a part of the Asetian family itself.

While their awakening can refer to the discovery of their energy
and psychic abilities, the true awakening to a Keeper is when he finally
understands his importance and path along the Asetian tradition.
- Asetian Bible

By bringing this into the view.....may we look at the Keeper as one that may be working sometimes within that of a human-like  body but being able to shift into another form...both here and in the astral.  Most that are Aset Ka members are operating in the astral realm and even in the higher planes rather than here on the lowly and dense physical realm like humans.  We need to view the Aset Ka today as primarily in that higher realm rather than keeping the thought of them all the time here operating in the material realm.  The Keepers have more of the attachment to the physical material realm. Without that element of a pre-programmed soul, they do not have that confining connection to the earth as the human has to deal with.   If we carry this forward from the time of Tep Sepy which predates Dynastic Egypt we might consider that the Keepers are really the originators of what has come down to us as real Withcraft......not the neo new age pagan material.....and therefore Asetian Magic and real Withcraft may be very closely aligned.   With much of true understanding of the prime workings of this magic lost over a very long period, there probably exists a very real connection with ancient witchcraft and the magic of the Aset Ka and even the same similarity of the magic of the ROS.  Victor has pointed out that the Aset Ka is operating more in the higher realms with the ROS being found with a far greater involvement here in the physical and material world. I am not saying at all that the only location for the Aset Ka is astral or above, as you can see evidence of it here today. That speaks for itself.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next