Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions

3 posters

Go down

Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions Empty Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions

Post by Naoom 07.01.17 3:30

This procces of of discovering that you are not who or what you thought you were will free you from the chains
that have locked you away from the freedom and power you always wanted to have.And it starts with realizing
the simple fact: You are not what you DO - You are not your actions
Human beings enslave themselves by believing otherwise.They regularly assume that they are really what they do.
Your career is not who or what you ARE.This delusion is the cause of almost all human misery.
When you identify as your job you might worry about what would happen if you ever failed to do well.So anxiety lurks in the background.So when they criticize your mistakes and what you are doing they are NOT merely attacking what you are doing.They attack who you ARE.The worry is there because you assume their criticisms might be true,it would imply that there is something wrong with YOU.By realizing YOU are not what you do,you liberate yourself from the idea you can ever be a failure.You rise above such things naturally.You achieve infinite
self-esteem.Just regulary reminding yourself you are not what you are.You will be amazed by the results.
YOU are not good or bad.What you DO can be judged as good or bad.All too many people feel controlled by their
emotions.They say ''I am so angry''.''I am frustrated''.''I am depressed".YOU are never angry,YOU can only FEEL anger.YOU are not depressed,YOU can only FEEL depressed.YOU are never fearful,YOU can only FEEL fear.
By realizing you are not your feelings,you can controll your emotions.There is YOU on the one hand and then there is this depression you feel on the other hand.
I want you to notice that you are looking at this screen from a place behind your eyes.It is as if your eyes are a great window and you are located,you are situated,BEHIND this window looking out at things.Most people get lost in the experience forgetting they are the experiencer and not the experience.They are asleep.
Just remember where you are and you notice the changes.It is only a matter of choice to be happy.

Sincerely,George

Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions Empty Re: Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions

Post by dragonsgaze 11.01.17 15:16

This is one of the more pragmatic uses of the Deidentification Process. What is your intention here? Either you have fallen down Nemo's reality tunnel or you were "sent" here.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions Empty Re: Vampiric prespective on how to control emotions

Post by Heruset 11.01.17 16:55

Who you are is not 1. what you think
2. what you do
3. what you say
4. what you believe
5. what you perceive

Who you are is the Truth, and you can only find it deep within.
So I agree with this post.

What do you mean by "Deidentification Process" dragonsgaze?

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 11.01.17 17:39

What George posted is almost verbatim what Nemo from the ToV usually posts on the Letters to the Devil Forum or the Lifeforce forum. The Deidentification Process is a teaching from the Vampire Predator Bible which basically equates to you are not what you do. You are separate from your experience. What he posted is a natural extension and application of said Process. In other posts George mentioned that he is in contact with ToV members and that he does not always say what he believes, which leave me with the possible assumption that he was sent over here.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 12.01.17 0:44

I know several people on this forum and I wanted to share something I found liberating.Yes,I know Nemo.This is not the full deidentification proccess.Nevertheless,if you can't find this usefull you have already realized it or you are doing something wrong.I will also add that there is a person on this forum who doesn't speak privetly and wanted my help.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 12.01.17 0:54

I wasn't aware that Nemo posted something simillar to the CoS forum.I had some videos sent to be by the ToV about it and that's it.This isn't in any way connected with the ToV or Nemo for two reasons.Nemo isn't the only person who knows about the deidentification procces,most people wouldn't realize the ToV has something simillar.Oh,yes,I also stated that ToV is a sell SCAM.I also said that's for certain.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 12.01.17 1:00

I don't see an issue with the post.

George can share information whether or not he received it from someone named Nemo or a clown fish named Nemo... He still makes valid points.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 12.01.17 8:51

A thousand apologies, I misconstrued the intent of the posts.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down