What is real magick?

+3
MysticLightShinethForth
Naoom
Aurora_AUS
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is real magick? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is real magick?

Post by ardent 08.03.20 11:50

I collected info from Stoker who was too limited by Christian sources, and found soon enough after I banged my head against the wall I needed more, so I dug up info from other countries, and based on reasonable collected contents in theory I analyzed a number of other factors that appeared to make reasonable sense not of the top of my head but of related historical material.
In strange supernatural stories we cannot assume anything exactly by personal opinions, we can only collect and be open to actual passed on info from abroad earth even then be skeptic for many from abroad earth can be liars. In my case, I found more than just genetic reality about myself, by actual feelings when and after an extremely deep depression, a revolving rhythm I associated first with China as yang, then invented another name, psycho-electromagnetism, I made this source the prime mover in all anatomies as equal but conditioned differently, this proves a partial problem in democracy that all beings are indeed equal, created equal is another part, that contains all the history of individuality and persona of all times prior and after birth, and the fact that it feels like the main rhythmic mover of all my actions including diction, like I can say that's me and so that looking at you I'll say that's you also in such obvious manner, I can proudly say you shall live forever and ever. Aside from this main rhythmic mover I found more important, the solid form is another matter that I did not want to explore.
After I found out the making of beings from a more solid basis, I picked up a number of pieces of evidence from different sources, some legit, in order to come to a conclusion that there is no such thing a magic, for ex. if you send me someone who says practices magic and makes a rose appear out of thin air, I'd hold my speculations based on carefully collected content that the materialization of the rose was already materialized in the next dimension thus only passed on to the present on earth, and so on as all other things historically.
Would you remember Leonardo DaVincey sayings that he thought that there could be women robots that acted just like human beings, this part intrigued me as a 1000 page book.
I relied on certain things from India for my awareness but not entirely as found, I expanded the evolutionary depths and influential sources as multi-complex all along. This is where I think you can find where my catch is partially.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 12:25

as I said in another column, you and I are far distant in collection of details and results and arrive at our individual conclusions based on a foundation of thought that is very different.  One can question if the cause of it may be culture or previous life experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 08.03.20 12:38

My liberated inseparable ways of thinking puts me in the Shoes of King Solomon to quite a degree. I find that my thirst for living is more than just instincts direct...it's what's it all about beyond...
Vamps stories put in a kind of dink desperate level till I grasped of such things clearly by reasonable terms instead of popping pills and become a vegetable; LOL but it's true!

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.03.20 13:46

King Solomon never existed.  That person was actually derived from an individual whose real name was something else.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 12.03.20 12:26

Maxx, you cover things I envy of your picked roots.
Would you know what the original name of Jesus could have been, Yasu?
I do not have any problem with Christianity it's how it's run, also magic under high-tech levels gets covered quite well I think.
I have no problem with reducing all to clear cut mechanics on earth and beyond since I dig psycho-electromagnetism as a prime focus mostly unconsciously. I think it's best people not imitate anything in the face and just love each other naturally.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3