Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

+29
Kyuu
Thothmez
A.Nightside
Naoom
MysticLightShinethForth
revJPDDG
-Amirah-
Maxx
darksoul
sungodaurora
N.Augusta
Talibah
Kalb
Victor
Divine 277
lhenmalaluan
Aleina
Starfox
AsetSkull
SetAzEl
Elaina
Aghrab
Guardian Vampire
Kotaro
Syrianeh
Ankhhape
Rafaelo
Maktub
Jonathan
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans. - Page 5 Empty Re: Immortality of the Vampire VS Mortality of Humans.

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.01.21 8:46

Read upon it but be discerning as to the sources of information.

What's your current definition behind vampirism, though? That can play a role in all of this, as you're principally asking for how to attain a "goal" - i.e. the act of pursuing something - but then you must have already gotten some idea of what that "goal" is in theory? An outline, a sketch, a definition; something to start off with in reaching the summit, so to speak - a roadmap or a way. Although I wouldn't call vampirism in and of itself an end goal of anything but certainly a worthwhile study to some extent of knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Even if, to me, the notion of vampirism encapsulates more than the mere fictional idea, archetypal predator or hunter of life force but that in principle as well (apart from the fictional idea, of course), however also depth psychology, predatory spirituality and magickal wisdom but that's just my understanding or definition.

Welcome, by the way. Feel free to leave an introduction in Off Topic if you want to show us some of your background, or who you are to a brief extent, and to get us more acquainted here. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5