Jessamine
Jonathan
LSDanny
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Divine Blood and Right to Rule Empty Divine Blood and Right to Rule

Post by LSDanny 18.08.21 23:34

Hello, this is my first time posting. I believe that I have had a vampiric awakening recently and would like to know if drinking the Blood of Christ given at a Catholic Church has any value in your eyes. If this is Divine Blood, then are we Royal Vampires if we drink it? From the Blood of God would come Divine Right and we would be able to "walk in the light", so to speak. Daywalkers.

I have lost so much weight due to Vodou black magic (had a love spell cast on a girl who drank my blood) and I can feel myself getting weaker. Respect to all you real vampires and witches out there, magick with a K. This forum is teaching me a lot.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-08-18

Back to top Go down

Divine Blood and Right to Rule Empty Re: Divine Blood and Right to Rule

Post by Jonathan 19.08.21 6:23

No, the sacrament of the Catholic church would have no value at all for vampires. Vampirism as a spiritual tradition is for the most part very antagonistic of Christianity, for deeper reasons than worth mentioning now.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.08.21 7:33

The eucharist, as well as the gospels, and the whole of Christianity, if anything, would turn you into the antithesis of a vampire. Christianity don't favor the dark arts.

Welcome, though.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 9:33

Is Vampirism a spiritual phenomenon or a condition? I feel like difference between Sanguinarian and Psychic vamps shows that there can be a difference. Even Count Dracula himself was actually a Prince and an Orthodox Christian, so this leads me to assume that vampirism is a curse. Is there an adrenochrome connection?? I'm trying to find blood that will give me immortality and sate my thirsts forever.

Please advise. You guys are super awesome.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.08.21 11:46

A bit of unrelated advice... that ankh on your profile is a role-playing symbol. I would definitely advise using something else. It has a tremendously bad reputation in Asetianism circles.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 12:39

Rhea Kaye wrote:A bit of unrelated advice... that ankh on your profile is a role-playing symbol. I would definitely advise using something else. It has a tremendously bad reputation in Asetianism circles.

Thank you for the advice! Changed it. I appreciate you
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 13:46

Jonathan wrote:No, the sacrament of the Catholic church would have no value at all for vampires. Vampirism as a spiritual tradition is for the most part very antagonistic of Christianity, for deeper reasons than worth mentioning now.

Why would vampirism itself be anti-Christian? Do you guys think all vampires have to be evil? I feel like direct quotes and evidence would shed more light. Also, I have noticed that there is a lot of "Ancient Egyptian Magick" talk here. I'm not really sure why you guys focus so much on this, as magick (defined as the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces) has been around MUCH longer than the dawn of the Egyptian civilization. Look at Gobekli Tepe, specifically Pillar 43, carvings of the Sumerian Annunaki, and the oldest carving of Quetzacoatl. They all have strange handbags depicted with their gods. I believe vampirism is much older than any Egyptian belief. Please show me qoutes.

"Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you." John 6:54 Douay-Rheims
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 19.08.21 15:44

It has nothing to do with vampires being evil, we don’t see them as evil here at all. A few quotes here and there won’t give you understanding of this subject, it requires more in depth studying, same goes for your question on magick. Im not just brushing you off these are valid questions just sadly can’t be explained in a simple manner to someone who knows next to nothing about the tradition we follow.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 15:56

Jessamine wrote:It has nothing to do with vampires being evil, we don’t see them as evil here at all. A few quotes here and there won’t give you understanding of this subject, it requires more in depth studying, same goes for your question on magick. Im not just brushing you off these are valid questions just sadly can’t be explained in a simple manner to someone who knows next to nothing about the tradition we follow.

You are correct, I am ignorant of the tradition you follow. If you could send me links or the names of books that you yourself have studied then I would be happy to read. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Loving this community, "respect and be respected".
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.08.21 17:03

Not sure how to tell you this but Dracula as a vampire is a story. It was written by Bram Stoker.

Also vampirism being opposed to Christianity doesn’t make it evil. If anything I would say that Christianity is the evil thing. It’s a religion meant to enslave people not liberate. It only caused misery to people throughout history.

You asked for books, read the Asetian Bible first. It will shed light on many things and answer these questions you’re making here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 17:32

Jonathan wrote:Not sure how to tell you this but Dracula as a vampire is a story. It was written by Bram Stoker.

Also vampirism being opposed to Christianity doesn’t make it evil. If anything I would say that Christianity is the evil thing. It’s a religion meant to enslave people not liberate. It only caused misery to people throughout history.

You asked for books, read the Asetian Bible first. It will shed light on many things and answer these questions you’re making here.

Good, good. I will try to find this book. On the other hand, I experienced a bunch of miracles at my church when I was 16-17 years old so idk if the religion was created to enslave. In my opinion, the church (made of people) is corrupt, but the traditions are perfect (i.e the Eucharistic celebration). Being hit in the middle of my chest with supernatural ecstasy while staring at a tabernacle and smelling roses was enough for me.

Much love.

LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius 08.02.22 17:30

LSDanny wrote:Hello, this is my first time posting. I believe that I have had a vampiric awakening recently and would like to know if drinking the Blood of Christ given at a Catholic Church has any value in your eyes. If this is Divine Blood, then are we Royal Vampires if we drink it? From the Blood of God would come Divine Right and we would be able to "walk in the light", so to speak. Daywalkers.

I have lost so much weight due to Vodou black magic (had a love spell cast on a girl who drank my blood) and I can feel myself getting weaker. Respect to all you real vampires and witches out there, magick with a K. This forum is teaching me a lot.

This is a valid question.

According to some,
Joshua Ben Joseph died on the cross but he arose from the grave as Christ.
What this would seem to imply is that the human ba "died" (gave up the Reins) and was replaced by an archontic "angel" ka and akh which possesed his corpse (the khat) and "resurrected" creating the "glorious body".
Others sources maintain that Jesus paid a visit to his most devoted follower, Mary Magdalene, after he arose from the grave. She could not recognize him physically though, and did not until she recognized the phrases and sayings that only Joshua Ben Joseph had spoken before his death... Or something to that effect.
This could imply that Joshua Ben Joseph found a way to Body-Hop, that is transfer his consciousness into a new host.
Both of these are ancient techniques in  Vampirism.

I'm not a Christian myself but I understand it better than most Christians.. being a Christian means walking the path of Christ, to emulate Jesus and be as him; to gain an "arisen glorified body"  and serve eternally  amongst the army of the 'Lord' as an angelic zombie, or 'Daywalker' as you call it.

As for the drinking of the blood and eating of the flesh of Christ, this is a blatant example of an occult vampiric tradition within Catholicism and Christianity.
Although arch enemies, I dare to say the only difference between True Christians (your Daywalkers as it were) and Vampires is that a vampire has the ka and akh of a demon and the "Christian" has ka and akh of a "Jesus Spirit", aka an archon.  There's actually a limit on True Christians according to the lore. 144000 to be precise.. the rest are a bunch of phonies, damned lost souls forsaken and hated by heaven and hell alike. What a fate

Sirius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 10.02.22 10:40

I see holes there but I am still trying to get my hands on an Asetian Bible in order to understand your "ka" and "khat" references. Realize that you are being inconsistent in how they interpret the texts where the 144,000 are mentioned. You insist that there are exactly 144,000 of these people, no more and no less, making it a literal number, but you interpret every other detail about this group in a symbolic manner.

If you were consistent, you would have to conclude that the 144,000 are Jews, drawn equally from the twelve tribes of Israel (most of which are now unrecognizably lost), that they are all male virgins who do not lie and who have two names literally written on their foreheads. Do any of the churches fit this description except that which has had themselves "born again" in spirit?. Many of them are married Gentile women with children, and they presumably have bent the truth more than a few times in their lives.

The only detail from the text that the Witnesses take literally is the number. Every other detail of the text is taken non-literally. They should either take all of the details literally or see the 144,000 as a symbol of the Church as a whole (as does virtually everyone else).

Throughout the whole world and throughout the ages, we have devoured the flesh and blood of our own for this purpose; further than getting high off adrenochrome - to connect with a higher power. Yet who is the Greatest God? The Hindus have thousands, the Aztecs had many, the Egyptians had a whole pantheon, and some of their followers drink blood ritualistically in each form of magick.

In your own words then, I am Prince above Vampires; as you my blood kin I have been born out of a generational curse. Here I will make it known, I will live in God's True Love Forever. See that I will finish my magick and go back to receive the Sacraments and the Eucharist in the Roman Catholic Church every single day without fail. Only by Divine Blood can we live forever. If we look to our own drinking of blood, we see that there are two sides; the law, to drink the blood, and to receive Spiritual energy/life. Like Samson, we must bring them together. Physical/Spiritual = Mystical -> Divine

I will study as many of your Asetian Texts, and refute them at the sources, for what spirits are we even talking to? Surely the God of the Israelites and His blessing cannot be moved by created things; we need only to look to the history of exile and establishment of kingdoms by His Will. These evil hellhounds are going to devour us if we die in this outer darkness as vampires, and I have known what it is to pine away.

Since Jesus Christ is the Word Made Flesh, then if we drink the blood of the new and everlasting covenant, we can become One with Him. We have to connect with the Eternal Way. To enter the Eternal Now of Heaven. Let it be known! A Daywalker is here. I am as The High Priestess. From Oblivion to Beatific Vision.

John 6:[56] "For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. [57] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. [58] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. [59] This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live forever."
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 10.02.22 10:48

LSDanny wrote:Is Vampirism a spiritual phenomenon or a condition?  I feel like difference between Sanguinarian and Psychic vamps shows that there can be a difference. Even Count Dracula himself was actually a Prince and an Orthodox Christian, so this leads me to assume that vampirism is a curse. Is there an adrenochrome connection?? I'm trying to find blood that will give me immortality and sate my thirsts forever.

Please advise. You guys are super awesome.

Vampires are not a curse, you better change your mind
And I doubt the blood will quench your thirst forever
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 10.02.22 10:51

Jonathan wrote:Not sure how to tell you this but Dracula as a vampire is a story. It was written by Bram Stoker.

You are absolutely right. This friend of ours has connected all of Chiu and made the issue more complicated
So that he wants to make vampires look bad
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.02.22 11:00

Wtf did I just read.
lol!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius 10.02.22 11:33

LSDanny wrote: I see holes there but I am still trying to get my hands on an Asetian Bible in order to understand your "ka" and "khat" references. Realize that you are being inconsistent in how they interpret the texts where the 144,000 are mentioned. You insist that there are exactly 144,000 of these people, no more and no less, making it a literal number, but you interpret every other detail about this group in a symbolic manner.

If you were consistent, you would have to conclude that the 144,000 are Jews, drawn equally from the twelve tribes of Israel (most of which are now unrecognizably lost), that they are all male virgins who do not lie and who have two names literally written on their foreheads. Do any of the churches fit this description except that which has had themselves "born again" in spirit?. Many of them are married Gentile women with children, and they presumably have bent the truth more than a few times in their lives.

The only detail from the text that the Witnesses take literally is the number. Every other detail of the text is taken non-literally. They should either take all of the details literally or see the 144,000 as a symbol of the Church as a whole (as does virtually everyone else).

Throughout the whole world and throughout the ages, we have devoured the flesh and blood of our own for this purpose; further than getting high off adrenochrome -  to connect with a higher power. Yet who is the Greatest God? The Hindus have thousands,  the Aztecs had many, the Egyptians had a whole pantheon, and some of their followers drink blood ritualistically in each form of magick.

In your own words then, I am Prince above Vampires; as you my blood kin I have been born out of a generational curse. Here I will make it known, I will live in God's True Love Forever. See that I will finish my magick and go back to receive the Sacraments and the Eucharist in the Roman Catholic Church every single day without fail. Only by Divine Blood can we live forever. If we look to our own drinking of blood, we see that there are two sides; the law, to drink the blood, and to receive Spiritual energy/life. Like Samson, we must bring them together. Physical/Spiritual = Mystical -> Divine

I will study as many of your Asetian Texts, and refute them at the sources, for what spirits are we even talking to? Surely the God of the Israelites and His blessing cannot be moved by created things; we need only to look to the history of exile and establishment of kingdoms by His Will. These evil hellhounds are going to devour us if we die in this outer darkness as vampires, and I have known what it is to pine away.

Since Jesus Christ is the Word Made Flesh, then if we drink the blood of the new and everlasting covenant, we can become One with Him. We have to connect with the Eternal Way. To enter the Eternal Now of Heaven. Let it be known! A Daywalker is here. I am as The High Priestess. From Oblivion to Beatific Vision.

John 6:[56] "For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. [57] He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him. [58] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, the same also shall live by me. [59] This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live forever."

Have you being delving into your Namesake today, LSDanny?
I doubt you will be able to understand these concepts unless you emerse yourself into the kemetic current and learn of to think as an Ancient Egyptian....
“Ba is an alter ego/form/hypostasis in which you physically manifest and execute your power, e.g. Superman is the ba of Clark Kent.
“Ka is your image/reflection, which is observed in anything bearing your likeness, be it your reflection in a mirror, your profile in artwork (statues, paintings, etc.), photographs or video footage of you, or family members who look and/or act like you, etc. “Shwt is your shadow. “Haty is your heart (as the seat of the cardiovascular system). Ab is your heart (as the seat of emotion … e.g. ‘she loves him with all her heart’). “Khet is your body before death.
“Khat is your body after death. “Sahu is your body after mummification. “Akh is your body after resurrection and subsequent transfiguration into a divine state. “None of the above = soul or spirit.” The Ka, the ba, the ab , the Ren, and the shwt all combine to form the Akh which is the Super-mind , Christ consciousness you might call it.

I'm not an asetian nor have I read the asetian Bible so I can't confirm if this information is contained therein.
The covenant of Christianity is not about old testament Jews of the order of Aaron, it's about new testament Gentiles of the order of Melchizedek.. there is a vast difference.
I didn't come to this forum to debate christian theology nor pander to dazed and confused souls but if your interested in doing your own investigations I recommend the book "Death defiers: Melchizedek, Enoch, Elijah, and Jesus"
By Jack tanner

Sirius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2022-02-03

Back to top Go down

Divine Blood and Right to Rule Empty Divine Blood and Right to Rule

Post by LSDanny 11.02.22 9:45

Rhea Kaye wrote:Wtf did I just read.
lol!

Rhea, you can't refute what I'm saying and instead choose to laugh by yourself.
You know I'm right lmao my name will be remembered after you are dead and after I am dead, and even still, you would only SEE me die. The Eucharist is the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of God the Son Jesus Christ, who is one with God the Father through God the Holy Spirit according to apostolic tradition, in fulfillment of the words of the prophets. These same prophets testified and history itself proves without a doubt that the God of the Israelites is the Most Powerful. Since this is true, then that means ALL OF THE SPIRITS MENTIONED IN THE ASETIAN BIBLE AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF CANNOT be counted as true, for the truth cannot exist in unclean spirits.

Yet even the witches and other vampires, even while doing magick during blood moons and eclipses, have been telling me for years: "Your purpose is bigger than you know."

I will Live in God's True Love Forever; this is the enlightenment I have been brought to. Submission in Christ's Salvation, Freedom Under Christ the King. We are the same in our ferocious ambition for power, and the same is beckoning us in this outer darkness. I wonder how much you have really seen in your lives. Curse or blessing, we would be subject to the Divine Will as well, and even to its wrath. Yet the gods of Egypt were trodden upon, and shown to be evil spirits. How many of you have really been talking to Lucifer? Like, for real?

You won't.

Stop being Pussies and come out like I am. Watch yo, I will prove our ambition.

"And he was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood; and his name is called, THE WORD OF GOD."
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 19:13]

"Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city."
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 22:14]
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 11.02.22 10:16

Sirius wrote:
LSDanny wrote: I see holes there but I am still trying to get my hands on an Asetian Bible in order to understand your "ka" and "khat" references. Realize that you are being inconsistent in how they interpret the texts where the 144,000 are mentioned. You insist that there are exactly 144,000 of these people, no more and no less, making it a literal number, but you interpret every other detail about this group in a symbolic manner.

Throughout the whole world and throughout the ages, we have devoured the flesh and blood of our own for this purpose; further than getting high off adrenochrome -  to connect with a higher power. Yet who is the Greatest God? The Hindus have thousands,  the Aztecs had many, the Egyptians had a whole pantheon, and some of their followers drink blood ritualistically in each form of magick.

Have you being delving into your Namesake today, LSDanny?
I doubt you will be able to understand these concepts unless you emerse yourself into the kemetic current and learn of to think as an Ancient Egyptian....
“Ba is an alter ego/form/hypostasis in which you physically manifest and execute your power, e.g. Superman is the ba of Clark Kent.
“Ka is your image/reflection, which is observed in anything bearing your likeness, be it your reflection in a mirror, your profile in artwork (statues, paintings, etc.), photographs or video footage of you, or family members who look and/or act like you, etc. “Shwt is your shadow. “Haty is your heart (as the seat of the cardiovascular system). Ab is your heart (as the seat of emotion … e.g. ‘she loves him with all her heart’). “Khet is your body before death.
“Khat is your body after death. “Sahu is your body after mummification. “Akh is your body after resurrection and subsequent transfiguration into a divine state. “None of the above = soul or spirit.” The Ka, the ba, the ab , the Ren, and the shwt all combine to form the Akh which is the Super-mind , Christ consciousness you might call it.

I'm not an asetian nor have I read the asetian Bible so I can't confirm if this information is contained therein.
The covenant of Christianity is not about old testament Jews of the order of Aaron, it's about new testament Gentiles of the order of Melchizedek.. there is a vast difference.
I didn't come to this forum to debate christian theology nor pander to dazed and confused souls but if your interested in doing your own investigations I recommend the book "Death defiers: Melchizedek, Enoch, Elijah, and Jesus"
By Jack tanner

Thank you for answering so eloquently. Glad the not everyone here is a poser! Razz

I will study Asetian Texts and come back here for more clarity and discussion; you guys would have insider knowledge about what is going on currently in this underground. To say there are two Spirits of God establishing both the Order of Melchizedek and the Jewish Koenin Sons of Aaron Priesthood would be a fallacy and complete delusion; for we have One God according to the Scriptures. Obviously you are basing your argument on rash predispositions from people who made shit up too. I have facts, you are "dazed and confused" in the dark. I'm still sprinting dawg. To say that Christian Theology is not something to consider and explore is also an example of cognitive dissonance. Even so, I have more to learn.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.02.22 11:58

Hmmm. Ban hammer?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.02.22 14:16

Be wary.

I entered this forum a Christian but came out another way.

Devil
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 11.02.22 18:58

LSDanny wrote:
Rhea Kaye wrote:Wtf did I just read.
lol!

Rhea, you can't refute what I'm saying and instead choose to laugh by yourself.
You know I'm right lmao my name will be remembered after you are dead and after I am dead, and even still, you would only SEE me die. The Eucharist is the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of God the Son Jesus Christ, who is one with God the Father through God the Holy Spirit according to apostolic tradition, in fulfillment of the words of the prophets. These same prophets testified and history itself proves without a doubt that the God of the Israelites is the Most Powerful. Since this is true, then that means ALL OF THE SPIRITS MENTIONED IN THE ASETIAN BIBLE AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF CANNOT be counted as true, for the truth cannot exist in unclean spirits.

Yet even the witches and other vampires, even while doing magick during blood moons and eclipses, have been telling me for years: "Your purpose is bigger than you know."

I will Live in God's True Love Forever; this is the enlightenment I have been brought to. Submission in Christ's Salvation, Freedom Under Christ the King.  We are the same in our ferocious ambition for power, and the same is beckoning us in this outer darkness. I wonder how much you have really seen in your lives. Curse or blessing, we would be subject to the Divine Will as well, and even to its wrath. Yet the gods of Egypt were trodden upon, and shown to be evil spirits. How many of you have really been talking to Lucifer? Like, for real?

You won't.

Stop being Pussies and come out like I am. Watch yo, I will prove our ambition.

"And he was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood; and his name is called, THE WORD OF GOD."
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 19]

"Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city."
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 22]

“Asetians and Asetianists find no sense of home or identity in the views of modern day religion, seeing the flaws in their rigid dogmas, laws and disguised manipulation. This becomes clearer after the awakening or nearing its approach where the spiritual identity becomes more defined and less tolerant of falsehood and of that which does not kindle the inner flame. Despite this reality they are beings of profound spirituality and have an intimate connection with the subtle, celebrating nature, conquering knowledge and mastering magick.”
Luis Marques, Page 249 of Violet Throne

“Distinctive from the dominant Abrahamic religions with their common roots in the Semitic tradition, Asetianism is what could be described as a polytheistic tradition. Monotheism, so wildly spread as an intrusive weed, portrays divinity in such a limited form that makes it ultimately flawed to any rational but spiritual mind, being derogatory to the essence of the divine.”
Luis Marques, page 250 of Violet Throne

“Unknowingly to unaware minds the legacy of religion, cult and faith sings the timeless hymns of a red tune that bears the dominion of those not lost or forgotten but very much alive amongst the mighty powers of today, gently kindled by the ignorance of all. Asetianism safeguards these and countless other truths from being lost to the tides of history, surviving as the secret doctrine, hidden from uninitiated eyes who lack understanding of the mysteries. World religions like Christianity and Islam embrace a dogmatic and deceptive interpretation of the mysteries without holding the keys to initiate enlightened understanding[.]”
Luis Marques, Page 255 of Violet Throne

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 11.02.22 19:07

Rhea Kaye wrote:Hmmm. Ban hammer?

If you ban me from a Vampire Forum on the internet, you will have just proved yourself to be absolutely useless, just like your replies. Thanks for not contributing to the conversation; your cognitive dissonance blatantly shows how ignorant you are. No open mind, no new knowledge. The other vampires here can actually debate and come at me with REAL quotes for discussion. You can't handle the truth.

Ez rekt still winning
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 11.02.22 19:09

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Be wary.

I entered this forum a Christian but came out another way.

Devil

I feel like we vibe, in our search for the highest power Wink
All advice and hidden knowledge is greatly appreciated
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 15.02.22 23:08

So the Illuminati contacted me. Proof is below in a google photos link I posted below. They want me to join them.

Anyway I think that even Lucifer cannot give me what I want, which was to get this one girl back. SO I'm not done. This dude contacted me at 3:44am which is the same exact time that I was born. You Guuuysss we neeeed Divine Blood, but I'm not done yet with this curse breaking magic I've been doing. The Blood of Christ is the only thing that is going to grant immortality. I am as you are my friends, and this is what I'm digging up from the shit in oblivion basically; the shit that makes hell burn. I'm right here yo

PROOF

LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down