Jonathan
Nebibi
Azrael
RudraShiva
55 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are vampires human?

Are vampires human? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%Are vampires human? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 48 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap56%Are vampires human? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 82 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap11%Are vampires human? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 147

Are vampires human? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are vampires human?

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 15:37

That is a welcome insight from a new person here on the site. I look forward to more of your family history and hope that you can give some factual accounts in such a way that we can study it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 15:43

Can you relate those two things you mention that show there is a profound difference?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 16:40

also, most are aware that the real witches in Salem were the ones that held the trials. History reveals it in the opposite fashion.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Intraxvious 19.04.20 20:00

Maxx wrote:That is a welcome insight from a new person here on the site.  I look forward to more of your family history and hope that you can give some factual accounts in such a way that we can study it.

If there's anything specific you are looking for, feel free to ask. On a background, however, my family is from almost everywhere. Most of them started out in Massachusetts but left in the event of the Salem Witch trials, 1692. The lineage kept recreating itself, and I am part of it now. Witchcraft is something that has been around us for many years. We have many family books, witchcraft books, and grimoires. You guys like to talk a lot about vampires, therefore, there is a section about it in my family's books and grimoires. But not in the spellbooks, so I believe vampires existed by themselves and were not created by witches (for whoever was wondering).
"real" witches did not hold the trials, as some of you may say. It is written about in the books. There's more to it, regarding a deal, and something not working out. Anyways, it got to a tragedy, and innocent people died. Tragic.

As for the differences,
It is very hard to put in words. I can't describe it..but when I met one, through family arrangements when you see one, you definitely will know. IF that makes sense?
There's this whole different presence, and she had described it as a different way of living. Sure they do look alike to humans...like a lot, but there are certain aspects that you can distinguish them apart. However, to my knowledge, over time they have changed...Some even say they look more humanistic-- rather intriguing-- but adaption is something that's prone by everyone. I cannot say what their differences are now...since I haven't seen one in a couple of years now. But, I can say-- at least for me,-- when I make physical contact with anyone I can distinguish them apart. I hope that makes sense. I know when you're human, but I also know when you're not. Not really sure how to put it. So, I accidentally voted for a "yes" they are human. But I was going to put "no." Yes, they can literally be exactly like a human, perhaps even do everything exactly like one. But, at the end of it, I can always distinguish with physical touch.

But, I hear that there are such things as Asetianists vampires...I remember one of the books mentioning that, but I didn't pay attention to it..since I am not one lol.

I'm not sure if that answers your questions... Y'all can always be more specific. :-)

Intraxvious
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 21:22

"real" witches did not hold the trials, as some of you may say. It is written about in the books. There's more to it, regarding a deal, and something not working out. Anyways, it got to a tragedy, and innocent people died. Tragic"

On this, I can disagree. My friend has found strong evidence of what I stated. His research has always turned out to be pretty accurate. And he is a researcher that has strong credentials. So not knowing you and knowing him and his work, I shall side with what he has produced and he says otherwise. The reason was to hide by blaming the innocents and therefore hiding the deeds of the witches. It is not just my words at all. It is from a strong research individual.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Intraxvious 19.04.20 21:29

Wait...omg. Okay, so...what is your friend saying?

I need the most information you can supply. Cuz then, that might fill in this whole, on the book.

Intraxvious
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.04.20 21:38

he is a researcher that was trained at West Point. You can contact him with your shaded stories. lol. I do not believe any of your set up stories here. Another snake slithering around on the ground trying to find a life trying to find light in a spotlight. You are watched offline at other sites with your conversations.

Not wasting any more time with you. Actually, do you believe you fooled anyone at all with your fake stories in PM. not at all? This is more of the same. The others here as well. I know which ones you are connected with this character.

oh yes. I am sure it will be the whole.....hole.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 26.04.20 23:10

*late to the party*

I'm not sure if Intravious believes his own claims, but his word choice (even if involuntary) reads like a fabrication. Like those silly articles about "how to spot a liar" that float around... Maybe I'm imagining it, maybe I'm just a hater lol.

It's true, many innocent people died during the trials. The trials were sad, Salem was only a tiny event compared to those of similar historically depicted events. As far as I understand, there's been little to no support of any of the victims being actual witches. Even among "witch" circles I've heard (or read) that there may have only been one true witch, or individual practicing or holding beliefs, labeled as witchcraft, among the victims.

I already forgot most of what I read in the page change, but I think I read claims of vampires not only being a thing on their own (fair enough) but are evil? This sounds very neo-pagan, neo-wiccan to me which is heavily watered down by Christian and right path ideas. Sure, I realize that many Christian traditions came from pagans, but they still have their differences too. A lot of the neo- crowds I refer to tend to adopt more of those differences into their own beliefs and practices.

I once knew someone who claimed to be a hunter of supernatural creatures, including vampires. Silly me attempted to "educate" him and he laughed in my face (didn't even at least treat my words as simply misguided opinion, point blank laughed.) and claimed that not only was I wrong, but that vampires indeed are creatures in their own right. I asked him many questions and encouraged him to teach me better. He was wiccan, dealt with herbs and crystals I believe. He partnered with a Christian who used prayer. They used to walk cemeteries at night (or so he claimed) and fight off these entities.
He never could give me a straight answer as to whether these beings were physical or metaphysical. There was some vague explanation of energy and the ability to materialize to a limited extent. He believed they were evil and dangerous.

This is what your story makes me think of. This may be (ironically?) a laughable thing to a lot of people in this kind of crowd (maybe not).

Do I believe there are Vampiric entities? Spiritual predators, leeches and other creatures that are or could be called "vampire"? I mean I wouldn't go so far as to say "believe", but I take an agnostic approach to it. I won't deny it possible, but I also feel there are those, in physical body, who are in their very essence also "vampire". I hold open the idea that vampire is a word, a label that has changed a lot over time and can potentially be placed on anything, even if we (any one person or group) don't necessarily agree that such a label fits.

I don't think the label is really all that important. It holds too much weight, conflicting information, and as said has changed a lot. From culture to culture, pop culture media, spiritual and metaphysical entities and personal interpretations. The label itself isn't really defined anymore. It can be anything and gets applied to everything. The value in using it, the intention of successfully communicating a message with it, is lost.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 26.04.20 23:11

*As far as Maxx's claims to the opposite (that those holding the trials) were genuine witches. This is a new idea for me, not something I've actually heard before, so I can't really say anything to it. So I didn't (except for this unnecessary blurb Razz )
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius34 12.04.21 21:21

Has anyone ever made a link between vampires, faerie and changelings(both of whom were known to feed on emotional energy either in dreams or through its corresponding chemical when it flows through blood/flesh or radiation the emotion produces around the person feeling that emotion), starseeds and possible (demonic)possesion wherein the posseser suffered from a bit of amnesia(leading to a sort of DID where they convince themselves they're human and so take on human characteristics? I know from studies DID can result in certain cases to changes in biology. Such as the person suddenly being weaker or allergic to food they aren't allergic to when another personality takes over)?

But yes has anyone ever thought demons/vampiric faeries were a non human race in the ancient world and they mated with humans then overtime traits got diluted but still remain in the form of "vampiric gifts"(like recessive genes) ? I recently started looking into epigentics, physics and ufology so anything could be possible. And so if anything the chain might be:

1st Generation = "Demons"(maybe a race of succubi and incubi)
2nd Generation = Vampire Faeries?
3rd Generation = Vampire Humans?

And the diluted genes were a result of either:

1.The half breeds genes getting lost over generations because their children/descendants bred with more humans each subsequent generation till the genes slowly went from 1/2 to 1/3 to 1/4 to 1/5 and so on till it is basically non existent this generation?

Or

2. The vampire/demon race's subsequent generation's failure to stick to and retain their cultural practices. Many studies have shown that biology and evolution can slowly but surely be influenced through cultural practices down the line. Diet will effect biology, social norms will effect your psychology which will effect which chemicals are released in the brain.(im getting lazy typing this so ill leave details out) Radiation(from sunlight or cellphones) can also effect the biology/physiology of a species. (I theorize its why many religions have dietary and in some cases sexual restrictions(don't breed with non members) to force its followers evolution in a certain direction). Culture is often times inseparable from religion and mythology. Religion and mythology often being inspired by certain races or personality types who had certain practices/a philosophy? And maybe encouraged others to follow it then slowly devolved into religion the mythology born of that race or personality's life experiences)

Some thoughts if we take the possession theory...

The possessing vampiric spirit could be:
1. Someone astral projecting from another planet
2. A soul/personality that was resisting a new incarnation and so maybe possessed a body of a baby in the womb
3. Your alternate reality self(past/future incarnation) existing in another dimension(maybe a dying one) that sort of possessed this body of yours. The feeding on energy is probably a way to keep themselves from being "sucked back out"
4. A.succubus/incubus
5. Members of an alien culture/species on another planet, that have developed in such a way they would be like real vampires (the immortal, regenerating, super fast sort). Maybe as a planet they developed psychic abilities and decided to astral project to this planet to maybe spread their culture or just see what life is like. Maybe visions of past life is more like you are half awake on your home planet? Maybe remnants of their personality and psychic abilities got left in humans here and decided to keep possesing humans from each subsequent generation?

Lucius34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.04.21 13:10

What leads you to these thoughts or questions? Where have you gathered it from? I've heard about the faerie connection to vampirism before from others, however am not certain of it but have not dwelled into it myself. Also feel free to leave an introduction in Off Topic, the old traditional way. Razz

Although, keep in mind, that here we do not treat vampirism as anything genetically necessarily, even if not excluding the possibility for certain traits manifesting through such, and various phenomena being associated with it. Foremost, we see vampirism as a condition of the soul, in the case of such beings as the Asetians. Who knows what kinds of interesting things can manifest through different aspects or dimensions of reality, however, including the genetic?

I'd view the demon species mention with certain suspicion, though. As for aliens, or extra-terrestrials, possibilities abound in various ways, but it's most unlikely that they'd manifest any form of vampirism under our preconceived notions but be something far more remotely different.

Well, feel free to elaborate your ideas further, and we can see where it goes...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius34 13.04.21 23:04

I will make an introduction post which will give an answer to your question of "where i gathered this from" by leaving a list of subjects/philosophies i have been involved with, but I think it is probably a combination of:

Transhumanism + Celtic Mythology(Tuatha, Faeries, Sidhe, Unseelie and Seelie) + Norse Mythology(Alfar) + MBTI + Socionics + Genetics(or Epigentics or Genomics?) + Ufology(Nordic Aliens) + some Mormon Cosmology + a few conspiracy theories(involving the idea that Frankists are competing with Technocrats in attempts at globalization)..

Would you like me to elaborate here? In PMs? Or make another thread/post altogether so this thread doesn't get off topic?

Lucius34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 14.04.21 1:14

Here’s a simple answer to end your delusion where it begins.

Fairies are characters of fantasy produced by the human imagination and not real creatures.

Daemons don’t reproduce genetically— they are not physical nor do they have the ability to incarnate.

Extra-terrestrials don’t exist— biologically speaking this would be almost impossible.

Asetians do not show physical traits due to their genes, rather Energetic Manifestation.

Vampires incarnate in a physical human body. The difference is in the soul.

I won’t bother touching upon the rest as no one will take those ideas of yours seriously.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius34 14.04.21 7:03

Um...yeah? Not delusions....theories....All anyone who isnt a scientist has is theories or memories which are in the same realm as dreams/imagination...and feelings. Asetians included....You have already looked into recent discoveries in genetics? And realize the term "Faery" served the same function as "Alien" does today? Meaning "Strange" or "Foreign"? Going to complety ignore physics discovery of multiverses and all that?...yeah...ok...fair enough.

Lucius34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius34 14.04.21 7:07

Hmmm Your response was honestly odd... what exactly have you studied and which thinkers works are you familiar with? Out of curiousity

Lucius34
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 19.04.21 5:48

Lucius34 wrote:Has anyone ever made a link between vampires, faerie and changelings(both of whom were known to feed on emotional energy either in dreams or through its corresponding chemical when it flows through blood/flesh or radiation the emotion produces around the person feeling that emotion), starseeds and possible (demonic)possesion wherein the posseser suffered from a bit of amnesia(leading to a sort of DID where they convince themselves they're human and so take on human characteristics? I know from studies DID can result in certain cases to changes in biology. Such as the person suddenly being weaker or allergic to food they aren't allergic to when another personality takes over)?

But yes has anyone ever thought demons/vampiric faeries were a non human race in the ancient world and they mated with humans then overtime traits got diluted but still remain in the form of "vampiric gifts"(like recessive genes) ? I recently started looking into epigentics, physics and ufology so anything could be possible. And so if anything the chain might be:

1st Generation = "Demons"(maybe a race of succubi and incubi)
2nd Generation = Vampire Faeries?
3rd Generation = Vampire Humans?

And the diluted genes were a result of either:

1.The half breeds genes getting lost over generations because their children/descendants bred with more humans each subsequent generation till the genes slowly went from 1/2 to 1/3 to 1/4 to 1/5 and so on till it is basically non existent this generation?

Or

2. The vampire/demon race's subsequent generation's failure to stick to and retain their cultural practices. Many studies have shown that biology and evolution can slowly but surely be influenced through cultural practices down the line. Diet will effect biology, social norms will effect your psychology which will effect which chemicals are released in the brain.(im getting lazy typing this so ill leave details out) Radiation(from sunlight or cellphones) can also effect the biology/physiology of a species. (I theorize its why many religions have dietary and in some cases sexual restrictions(don't breed with non members) to force its followers evolution in a certain direction). Culture is often times inseparable from religion and mythology. Religion and mythology often being inspired by certain races or personality types who had certain practices/a philosophy? And maybe encouraged others to follow it then slowly devolved into religion the mythology born of that race or personality's life experiences)

Some thoughts if we take the possession theory...

The possessing vampiric spirit could be:
1. Someone astral projecting from another planet
2. A soul/personality that was resisting a new incarnation and so maybe possessed a body of a baby in the womb
3. Your alternate reality self(past/future incarnation) existing in another dimension(maybe a dying one) that sort of possessed this body of yours. The feeding on energy is probably a way to keep themselves from being "sucked back out"
4. A.succubus/incubus
5. Members of an alien culture/species on another planet, that have developed in such a way they would be like real vampires (the immortal, regenerating, super fast sort). Maybe as a planet they developed psychic abilities and decided to astral project to this planet to maybe spread their culture or just see what life is like. Maybe visions of past life is more like you are half awake on your home planet? Maybe remnants of their personality and psychic abilities got left in humans here and decided to keep possesing humans from each subsequent generation?

Do you know that the purpose of a hypothesis is to disprove or prove it? I am curious how will you achieve that.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 19.04.21 5:49

Oh and also, you have 0 theories. A theory is not what you think it is.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 17:57

Hi jasmine
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 17:59

You know you don't need to prove anything if it feels right to you fuck everything else because well your a multi verse inside and well it starts and ends with you.
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:02

You are creating your reality as your walking into it with every gesture word thought that you think your future is saying what do you want and it gives you it. Lol I'm a hypocritical twat my life is a chaos kali luciferic setian limbo of loki laughter and madnesshmm fuck this need to get a job.
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:04

I tattooed loki symbol on my neck now at night I laugh alot and enjoy pester inoccent shepal god have mercy in jesus name lol
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:06

Sorry for bringing him into this I am a vampire but i can say the our father in Latin sometimes the best place for a devil to hide is in the church lol
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:11

Aegisgalmer spelt wrong by Michael Kelly
Fathnirs horde an astral working
Chant capimao vovim each night
Use yourself as the spiritual lab rat in your own fucked up dream and do that like i done you'll be a real vampire.
Shit record yourself at night and your eyes will shift to dragon eyes well you'll be a draconian alien if you do etc so enjoy my dirty little secret baby.
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:21

APOTHIS is another book by Michael Kelly
But be warned ordinary innocent human naturally will fucking hate you well the girls love the dragon born but people in general hate you instinctively pitch forks and mobs lol. Your basically inverting Kundalini so if you take that leap of faith and do the fathnirs horde astral working you will grow in strength by perpetrating evil you feed off it thus why the vikings rampaged a cross Europe after they activated the dragon. Sigurd slaying fathnir its in all they're folk tales so the viking s were vampires basically something like that. You can probably chant capimao vovim on it's own and active draconian consciousness but the above is my experience in my journey. And basically I went threw a left hand path initiation.
I was into satanism I know alot about alot so I'm glad I have a place to share my thoughts on things.
Plus these arnt theories I am plugged into source or the akashic record so its just what is says.
Peace out namaste fellow vamps
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:24

This is just a splinter of the knowledge I have.
I am a star seed from sirius or orion I seed consciousness albeit in my own ohh so very dark form goodnight folks.
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next