Lightseeker
seeker
N.Augusta
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Goetia and Demons - Page 2 Empty Re: Goetia and Demons

Post by Maxx 14.10.13 18:42

I have read this several times and want to give you the benefit of the doubt......but you have no place to imply ignorance on the part of Filia Noctis with regard to anything. If that is what you imply, it reveals ignorance on your part. Please clear that up.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 14.10.13 20:20

To deem what I say as ignorant simply because I won't embrace Filia noctis's dismissal of a vital facticity of experience, is ignorant. I accounted for his statement, reflected on it, then judged and critiqued it with the evidence I had in my experience and then challenged his statement. Every idea presented to the public has now recieved the ability to be tested, dismissed and challenged. It is infact my place to call him ignorant, because I responded in kind with evidence and a rebuttal. As I have now just done with you.
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2013-05-02

http://orsascha.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 14.10.13 20:34

Oh no he did-entttt
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.10.13 8:54

dili......I just quickly checked in to view your actions.....and I will be on the road all day today but will return late this evening. I will respond to your post then. I am sure you will "love" my response in the manner you react to all posts directed towards you. .....til then. Have a great "angry" day.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 15.10.13 16:32

action> words

don't tell me about your posts towards me. Just post them. I just consider it a waste of time
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.10.13 22:22

It certainly is a waste of your time to come here and then try to insult anyone and everyone you address here on the board.  I remember you.....from years past.  A smart ass with an attitude that thought what came out of the keyboard would impress everyone and it would make you stand out.  To tell those stupid asses on the board that this person was special and a one and only rear end that would really make a name by playing that chaos crap and Hail Satan bunk....the problem was that age 20 is still half a baby and will not begin to reach maturity until age 30.....but thinking this is the way a know it all should act.   Yeah, I remember you, asshole.....real well.......I was you many years ago.  I experienced it all....Went though many lifetimes in this one.....tried to anger as many people as I possibly could and not understanding that I did more harm to myself while not effecting anyone else but myself and in the meantime looking like a complete fool......yeah...I remember you, asshole......because I did the very same thing you are doing.........all anyone can tell you is.....grow up.....but til then......no one here thinks you are special in any way.  We just pity your little young baby ass.....

BTW....there are 3 here on this board that are in their very young early 20s and have more wisdom than many 50 or 60 year olds out there. That means there is hope for you yet.....but between you and I.....I do not think you have what it takes to develop that quickly......so go back into you black hole and practice.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 15.10.13 23:59

Lack context then. Adversarial does not mean immature. Everything is adversial, I embraced that.

I don't "hail satan" either. But good to see you read my posts in the least.

And between you and I... we've had exchanges where you have either failed to grasp obvious context or lack the observational skills to actually make a valid argument ( one which I am gonna rebut after I finish typing this).

I will however say thanks for typing this, not sarcastic either. It's a lot to reflect on and I am taking something from it, ( actually enforcing something I already took from another, but this definitely cemented it).

And in that I just want to add somethings for clarification:

1. I'm not here to impress or earn affection, I'm here to interact and yes, challenge people. Which brings me to my oh so important next point

2. Everything I have done was to challenge people, to challenge their thinking and maybe get a challenge in return. To question and argue anything presented as a solid point.
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.10.13 0:37

To question is good, to challenge is good .. to start arguments, just for the sake of self amusement is another ..... , Not That Im saying you have done that.

To firstly gasp this place, Im pretty sure you will have to read and understand the Asetian teachings first. (at least the Asetian bible ).
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.10.13 0:41

Oh.... and back to original post, maybe this will be useful :
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 16.10.13 5:51

OP: the goetics are really useful for helping you achieve things which they associate with, especially if you are kind and give a good `gift`.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 16.10.13 6:03

To relate this to an argument in another thread.

Why is it okay to base a spirituality on John Dee's philosophy even though they were even proven at the time they existed to be false.

Yet a semantical argument with a minor biblical source as evidence of WORD USAGE in Hebrew isn't?
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 9:35

and using the sith practitioner association as credit shows you to be any different from a similar  connection to John Dee?  Get real.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.10.13 12:14

Maxx: People who live without love in their lives... are tree leaves aimlessly... Most of times, people explore the most they can from others to try understand what they can't feel, Love. Even in Ancient Egypt, the demons were seen as beings of full of honor and love, as we saw in the Asetian culture and as we can see throughout history the importance of Serket, the Leader of Imperial Guard.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 12:30

I totally agree.  As what I have found in dealing even with so called Demons, I have always found them respectful and well mannered and very easy to communicate with.  In fact I totally respect them.  

It is a shame that it takes many years in some cases to come to a realization that it is better to try and find common ground to agree on rather than look for anything to cause issue with on things one finds to the contrary.  As is very apparent Fila was totally able to communicate her ideas and even made it very plain that what she was posting was entirely her own thought and she was not trying to imply that others need to agree with her.  But the lack of respect for another or even groups of others is what this whole issue was caused by.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 16.10.13 13:32

When the 17 year old thinks you're immature.... :p
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 13:44

well.......I do have some hair left on my head, so that means I am rather young.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 16.10.13 14:34

I highly doubt you're 17 Maxx
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.10.13 14:44

Stapleraindrop: In spirit he is very young and full of energy. He enjoy life and fight to break stagnation. Age is just a namber. Don't forget.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 15:12

But some days I smell bad just to keep the flies off me..... not to mention most people.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 16.10.13 17:33

Maxx wrote:and using the sith practitioner association as credit shows you to be any different from a similar  connection to John Dee?  Get real.
I want you to define Sith Practioner for me. Give us a position that you in the least can make a valid critique instead of hypocritical insults..

Imagine... vampires saying Sith are full of it
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 18:04

I want you...as you say... to understand I am not part of jumping thru hoops for you.  I am not interested in your on going display....that you try to present here.  But I looked at your sith practitioner site.....and it holds no factual details at all.....other than formed from the  tv and movie entertainment industry.  You are only interested in creating conflict here and that is all you came for. If it is so non conforming here, what is here for you? And why do you come back daily other than try to create chaos....? LOL.....and not very good at that.  You contribute nothing towards the Aset Ka here or even discuss their agenda so as I said earlier you will not last continuing with your angry attitude.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 16.10.13 18:16

Maxx wrote:I want you...as you say... to understand I am not part of jumping thru hoops for you.  I am not interested in your on going display....that you try to present here.  But I looked at your sith practitioner site.....and it holds no factual details at all.....other than formed from the  tv and movie entertainment industry.  You are only interested in creating conflict here and that is all you came for. If it is so non conforming here, what is here for you? And why do you come back daily other than try to create chaos....? LOL.....and not very good at that.  You contribute nothing towards the Aset Ka here or even discuss their agenda so as I said earlier you will not last continuing with your angry attitude.
1. It's a philosophical praxis. It doesn't need direct factuality

2. It contains direct factualit. You're lying again. I can point to direct links from my very site with facts.

3. Barely anything on my site is directly influenced by TV or media. Except for the obvious which pertains to a very small portion of the site. Another lie

4. I don't come for chaos or discord, you just project that on me to make it an ability to dismiss me. I come for discussion.

5. Just because I speak my mind, doesn't mean I'm angry. I'm only angry at your constant and blatant lies pertaining to my site.
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 18:17

Those who lack perception may dismiss the Academy as mere Star Wars role players, but those with darksight will see that we possess a real magical vision and the will and knowledge to make it a reality. If you share our vision, have the dark gift and burn with a desire to join the dark lords, you are invited to apply to the Academy. The world is ours!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.10.13 18:18

Your site says enough...and makes its own explanation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sikvdili 16.10.13 18:44

you've got the wrong site, pal.

sithacademy.com is a bunch of fascist trolls, understandable and quite perceptiive observations

what is my site?

the one I linked in my profile, but since you couldn't be bothered

darkjedi.boards.net
orsascha.boards.net
orsascha.wordpress.com

And I don't associate myself with the SA beyond giving them trouble for hacking a site I was involved in.

the sith site I am associated with:

orderofthesith.freeforums.org

But again, you could've easilly found this out if you took what I said with context.

Sith practioner and Sith? two different things pal
sikvdili
sikvdili
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content