Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer

3 posters

Go down

Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer Empty Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer

Post by Laurenann 23.07.13 17:59

First off i hope i am posting this in the right area.
Incase it wasnt obvious, im new to this forum as well as what i personally believe is my awakening. 😄

Im 17 and have always had an extreamly keen interest in vampires as well as egypt and everything linked to ancient egypt. My family has always been knowledgable in energies and spiritualism. I feel its my awakening as i reacently have become alot more sensitive to light and find alot of things much brighter (so far my eyes cant look) that my family arent bothered by and dont see the fuss. Heightened sences like smell? Tired in the day but wide awake at night... To name a few changes i have noticed. Plus it was by chance that i stumbled onto a real valpire website which brought up the realisation of my awakening to me.. 😃😃

Honestly, im sort of struggling with my awakening 😓 and guess i am just looking for some guidence or reassurance or something. Ideas for me to look deeper into, anything? Or nothing? Just the knowledge your willing to share with me. 😜😜

I am keen to learn more about Aset Ka and am looking into purchasing a AB. 😊

I have some questions about the types of vampires there are, alot of posts i have read are mentioning other types of vampires other than asetians and setians etc. i read on other (perhaps unreliable?) sites about blood vampires, Psi etc. and that they feed of blood or elements etc depending on their "breed" of vampire i guess (i apologise if this causes any offence) but its rare to find a vampire who can feed off all 4 types.. Blood, element energy? Human energy and nature energy. Whats all this about and what are asetians in comparison, besides the Egyptian origins...

Finally. I have read that a human can follow the path of the Asetians. Whats the difference between a human following and an actual vampire soul being re-incarnated into a human? Surely couldnt a human just believe they are a vampire and not simply just the human being they are? Hope im not offending anyone here. I deeply apologise if i am. No offence intended i assure.

Any information or guidance you can provide me i will be soo greatful or just letting me know where i can find some answers or help myself from would help me out alot Smile

I dont know if this can be done or not but if theres anyone who would just talk and be a friendly support i would also appreciate that. 😄 I understand if not due to a forum obviously being an open place etc. 😜

Thanks alot 😊

Laurenann
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer Empty Re: Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer

Post by N.Augusta 23.07.13 19:21

Please refer to: http://www.asetka.org/index.shtml and read through its pages. Also, check out: http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml.

Also, there is plenty of threads and posts to browse through here. So, check out the links above and read through more threads and posts here. You will find useful information. After which, re-read your post above, and then share your thoughts again from what you have learned. The most accurate information on the Asetians will come from their web-site and books. There are previews of their books on their site as well. Smile

Wishing you the best on your discovery!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer Empty Re: Awakening? In need of advice, guidence? Anything your willing to offer

Post by Laurenann 24.07.13 5:30

Again. I guess i was too eager to jump into finding the answers to my questions rather than being patient and waiting for my bible.

Thank you

Laurenann
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 24.07.13 9:38

Hello and welcome to the community.

Take your time reading around the forum, studying the recommended books and learning. That will answer most of the questions you have now but also give place to new ones that we'll be glad to discuss with you at that point.

Since what age have you been interested in Ancient Egypt? I find that more relevant than the interest in vampires, which is a common theme in today's pop culture.

As I always recommend new users around here, particularly when young such as yourself, be careful with who and what you trust. The occult is a dangerous place to start your journey, and even more so when the subject is vampirism. Many people out there may try to lie to you, deceive you and worse. So just be careful, detached and don't be quick to trust. Anything suspicious please report to one of the admins, otherwise feel free to ask around and we'll try to help.

You asked about the types of vampires and the ones who drink blood and others who take energy, that is one of the first misconceptions people make when studying vampirism. Reading the article on vampirism published on the official Aset Ka website you may have realized that vampires are not distinguished by their feeding methods. Any vampire can feed in all those ways, blood, energy, ritual, etc. It's a matter of preference and other more complex details of subtle metabolism and advanced metaphysics that Luis Marques knows so much about.

Yes it's true that a human can follow the Asetian path, but that doesn't make them a vampire or vampiric. The Asetians have developed a path of magick and spirituality since the times in Ancient Egypt, founded by Aset and her primordial children. Then the Asetians have taught such secret path to their followers, so you have both humans and Asetians following Asetianism. In the case of a human following the Asetian path he is called an Asetianist.

There is much to learn but if you're mature and committed you just came to the right place...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down