iPALINDROME
Maktub
Laura
Karnath
Jonathan
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by Thothmez 07.07.20 18:30

Here is a name for the vampirism movement...

Church Of Vampiric Immortality Dominion - COVID
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by Liamirishdrakolover 27.04.21 18:57

Yes I would say they do its a left hand path spiritual path
Michael Kelly s books are of value to anyone interested I could talk about it but I'm tired and this vampire must sleep night folksx
Liamirishdrakolover
Liamirishdrakolover
Banned

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2021-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin2494 18.06.23 3:00

Jonathan wrote:Dreiyan, did you ever read the Asetian Bible? I would recommend you to read it first, so you can learn the basics of vampirism and what not to expect. I see that you bring many misconceptions from myth and popular culture, but reading that book will give you in depth insight about vampirism in its true form, so you can better understand the vampiric framework. Most people in here can help you with any doubts you may have while reading that book.

The Asetian bible is just a non-practical book by the beliefs of Luis Marques or Asetka i very good also shows their philosophy but nothing to do against othere better autors jobs like Oizus or Asamod Ka who contaim practical and realistic frames about real vampirism

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5