Do vampires have any religion or path?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by ardent on 04.03.20 23:41

Hello,
I noticed a wonder on your part about me so I feel welcome, thanks.
I am an uncommon Portuguese individual teenager who arrived in the US late 1967 with my quite private family. I've had great love for the entertainment field, and being extremely curious about the far side of life, these were reasons I did not marry.
My major sources of inspiration came from spiritualism, documentary mystery stories, from TV, various picks written from old occult history, and my intuitive self.
The vamps stories gave me lead not exactly for the horror but a wonder of what's it all about beyond the veil and how the vamp became a vamp at large.
I think when a vamp becomes wide awake about the making of religions he or she becomes more than a vamp, a master of fate while still with certain limitations under the laws of physics and metaphysics. So what can one suspect from this point on? Absolutely real vamps according to old legend, I do not think so today. Fad vamps can be many and not so fad-like but really power driven psychically - more than physical.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by Maxx on 05.03.20 7:44

you appear to be slightly coming into a fraction of reality but not there yet.  What your terminology of the vampire is, is not necessarily what vampire terminology is here.  Your first association of that word seems to originate from your fascination with the movie world which is fantasy-driven.  What I am saying is that we are at odds with the definition of that word and its actual appearance in this 3D world.

Many are confused in believing their fantasy world reflects the actual world when nothing can be farther from the truth.  One can see this in looking very closely and reading very carefully that section about the Aset Ka I directed you toward. It points out very few are even aware of what is actually going on around them in their world of reality when it appears to be something else entirely.

I can say from reading your words regarding ISIS that your background on her may very well be inaccurate info just as is certainly attached to your concept of the word vampire.  Actual belief is of prime importance here, not fiction.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent on 05.03.20 9:27

The apparent curiosity and confusion about the 3th world is a difficult factor, the wonder of what's it about beyond the veil which is one of my primary interests. Until I came to grips with certain things about what I found to be the realism beyond the veil, I was not really free to explore the occult as I am but to a degree in actions. It takes some patience and perseverance perhaps with some analytical talents to acquire enough pieces of evidence to conclude beyond the veil info.
Much of the vampire phenomena in movies unfortunately falls to the similar pattern, too limited by the village folk who passed on info to Stoker. I made use of it to a degree till the fine print lead me to explore some of the vamp stories in Asia, like the title jing-yang, and a few symbols and conditions associated with vamps in general.
I am going to mention my own observations of the general state of mind the vamps live, alpha (general power of the brain and spirit in an original sense of being) but with the omega (a summit awareness like a final state of consciousness to live with) this can be an unconscious state of being also.
More importantly to focus is about vamps fantasies and creeds - can become very serious by delving in mind power. Mind power is already a composite of various energies and once power practiced whether fantasy or reality it can turn equally to dangerous activities for bad or good as pleasure. Power into biz through just contemplation and sometimes with certain chants or special word-usage and nature itself.
A thing that will amaze you, once a vamp walks to a church or special place he or she is immediately in alpha-power as if a master of time better than common humans. What I carefully observed about all bearing powers in humans is that they are equal but it's the conditioning that makes all the difference. I think I know what is encased other than physical chemistry in all anatomies. Am I controllable to think differently, perhaps only to a small point but to add to, yes.
Further, vamps whether of fantasy or reality are not toys, they get to know more than biochemistry and all will acquire manipulative powers that can be harmful or UNBELIEVABLY positive.
Now what do you say?

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 05.03.20 11:33

How many vampires do you personally know and have had experience with that you can for certainty pass this info on to be assured that you are not just flapping your gums in the wind?  From what I can see, your foundations have been built on fables to a large degree.

This is what I say more often than not.  Reading books is fine but unless you can practice and have first-hand experience in relating what one learns, such as travel to the other side and returning,  you really are not to be taken seriously, no matter what age one is.  That is what I say.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 05.03.20 11:35

also, there is much info here in the forum as to what we think about any religion as they are, one and all, man-made.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent on 05.03.20 19:29

If I address a site with logic, I mean biz. I never make statements off the top of my head when it comes to analysis, it's pride based on dignitaries not assumptions. Remember this, the academic world is full of liars and manipulators.
If I make a statement to I have specific knowledge beyond the veil and one says you cannot be serious, there is no respectability left between the two parties, best quit. Passed on info from beyond is not enough from my understanding of things, the individual bearer has to have personal education as to what makes him a composite with partial info that covers beyond the veil.
It's an extremely high insult to say me to you cannot be serious, it's poor intellect to react in such manner. With contents at present time on earth, logically speaking no logical intellect gets away with saying there is no spirit world realism. This is the 21st century.
I am not a partisan who lives by instinct as individuals who counsel with therapists as common ordinary people, I know better.
I've never met a vampire and do not want to meet one. I have dignitaries who stuffed me with enough to make sense of things. I am not really concerned with the individual apparent vamp with attributes unlimited for there is no such vampire by the right definition of what is a vampire, that's a fad.
I share this, the biggest problem with humans from the anatomy's perspective is when matters of faith and invisible causes are addressed we are left with wonder but convincingly pieces of credit. It's extremely important to remain solid on earth and dismiss realism that cannot be related with directly. With a solid pride I am awaken with more, one discovers this when reaching adult stages - this is what makes one say I am human and human is more than a genetic pack - this is covered by top intellects on earth with unnecessary further disputes.
I you ask me what do you stand for anyway? Zero, I am only a middle man and as a spirit also, not like a standby for movies.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 05.03.20 20:15

Excellent.  Do I detect the ire of anger is rising just a little in between those two ears?  

Now then.  You tell me that I should consider you a serious intellectual when you also have stated that you have the full costume of Bella Lagosi and something pertaining to Count Yorga?  Really?  Then I should accept your statements regarding what you are telling us about vampires entering churches and really tuning up their antennas when you say you do not know any.  

You seem like a nice guy and we certainly do not want to run you off.  We want you to stay.  You are welcome to believe anything you like but if you are going to put it in writing, it seems that others should be able to review it critically.  Then that should tend to seem as if you should defend it.  We all do not believe the same thing here, for sure.  But mainly, some here try and keep the lid on the delusional and the fantasy crowd from overrunning the gate.  ha.

Actually, It appears you did not read a lot of what is located here but I state many times throughout the contents that I am for certain a human.  I am no vampire whatsoever.  I have more intentional power than that.  Since you declare you are no vampire, then I assume we must be cousins.  lol.  Carry on......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent on 06.03.20 10:05

Thank you for the friendly gestures!
I like my movie fantasy garments because they reflect my interest in a new movie of a vampire sort I want to create that could change the world, that anatomy is a composite of more than just genes.
After careful tests have been done about chemistry of itself, we know that biochemistry of itself is not enough for anything psychic to be practiced except for being prepped or being in harmony with such wishful thinking - this apparently has been a basis to all ESP experiments, a lead to the human body being indeed more than just solid genes, auras visible in labs - this is where I ? the point A to point B power of the earth's atmosphere transference of sounds through energies, so I cam up with a new name, Planetary-electromagnetism. This is where I come in with ying'yang, (Kether'Saphirot) etc. probabilities and more, the construction of anatomy with more than just genes, an encased body that survives dead. I call the most active energy and karma bearing history in anatomies, psycho-electromagnetism. Most interestingly what I noted about the human double to become a vamp is only through this awakening, the human unseen double as total energy and the connection discovered, TAO (Wicca, Holy-ghost from the liberal perspective, etc.).
In history, vamps could have become diverse through psychological education beyond the village folk who passed on info to Stoker as strictly Christian back then. Till you examine more about vamps in other countries you won't get very far. I don't think there are many or any exceptions to the laws of metaphysics concerning matters of real vamps perhaps only when they're still young.
My final vision, vamps after passing to the far-side of life, they get greeted by their old folks but later become victims of scorn in the areas they reside till they relocate or make an effort get their facial vibs and general nature as well as favorite body looks straightened out by their own efforts slowly because if rapidly, it's variably temp and later on becoming worst - This proves the laws of time conditions correlate in some ways like on earth.
This might amaze you - I found that there is an substance called Ectoplasm in all bloods almost 100% proved by science, as a very important factor for spirits of the dead to come closer to Mediums in seances - this has affected my understanding as to what vamps need in any kind of blood to sustain their physical body double.
So, so much for the brain tampering as it's probably going on still today after Frankenstein experiments, that the physical body and general eneregy power is all there is, lol. Do we know we are forever composite beings more than just genes on our feet with enormous capabilities?

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 06.03.20 10:49

thanks for the info but you and I are definitely going in different directions.  I hope you enjoy hanging around this area but I am going to move on.  Good luck with your interests.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum