Naoom
Leelahel
Maxx
Jonathan
delan
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you enjoy vampires in media? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy vampires in media?

Post by Anto 04.04.20 17:43

Therapy :😂😂
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy vampires in media? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you enjoy vampires in media?

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 17:59

well, hello there, Road Kill. Are you still lying there in the middle of the road???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 04.04.20 18:05

Hello Mister Maxx , no .. I am good, thanks for asking but I have to tell you Mister ...Words are weapon Down here
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 04.04.20 18:18

Isn't there enough back and forth convixtion in the world for this forum? Need we bring quips to knowledge?

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 18:26

could be...lol.   But I will tell you that since your inception here, you have not made any posts that would lend credence to your efforts to be critical of anyone or anything here, hence, my Road Kill attachment.  The one major thing that Road Kill will provide is being food for the Vultures and being picked over.  

If you have any desire to blend in here at all, your self proclaimed status as a knowledgeable expert on anything has already been shattered.....and very considerably.  So your effort to offer criticism pretty much lends a different "food" for thought in the highway.   To align oneself with the Vultures on a permanent basis might take a while to assimilate and then turn over a new leaf.  It is entirely your call as no one here offers help with rehabilitation in that direction.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 18:51

And Dai Moon, my question for you is "are you still estranged from the circus"? Not many of those left these days. A dying vocation, certainly.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 04.04.20 18:59

I purposely separate myself from the circus. Local demographics keep me supressed. Am Canadian and First Nations... Indigenous. Which is why I find myself here.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 19:48

An excellent choice which you chose before birth. I salute your choice. Personally, I see Vancouver as a very beautiful location but have not traveled in that arena this lifetime. Only flying in and out of the area. But I am attracted to the cold. I love when hell freezes over. I am then most comfortable.

My circus question connected to your comment here from a few years back.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 04.04.20 19:55

The cold/ice is a natural element for me... Easiest power surge for the Great White North Canada/Kanata.
The town I grew up in... The perfect description for Hell freezes over.. One town over is as far as I made it.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 20:20

If one finds a lovely place, there is never a need to leave it. Only for a fresh Spring visit to an open mountainous valley in the astral and etheric separation from the physical body could it possibly be any more enjoyable.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 04.04.20 20:25

God... You're a poet.. Lol
You are one reason I enjoy this forum. The elusive energy of toying with a_victim·potential.
💕

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 04.04.20 20:47

Dai_Moon wrote:God... You're a poet.. Lol
You are one reason I enjoy this forum. The elusive energy of toying with a_victim·potential.
💕
Quite worrying that you seem to have an enjoyment of sadistic quality.
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 04.04.20 20:53

After a certain amount of existance... You gain a little sadism and sarcasm along the way of Asetianism.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 21:00

I have been called many things and I answer to all of them....but poet????? ha. Only once....but I do not believe that was poetic justice.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 04.04.20 21:06

Glad to see you are still around after these past years, Mr. Maxx. In regards to your comment Dai, how do you believe acquiring those traits in Asetianism are inevitable?
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 04.04.20 21:06

Poetic justice is normally a once in a life thing. To be called a poet from my standpoint is purely... A form of worship of being able to identify...TRUTH

I enjoy you.. And your contributions to this forum.

Compliment to Maxx
Please take.
Dai_Moon

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 21:24

well, let's move on to another time, another place. This space ship is starting to wobble. Compliments, Pandering, Truth, Untruth, Justice, Injustice all seek its own level and I do not seek it from an out of proportional imbalance. I do not want to be a part of that.

I live on a Lakota Sioux Indian Reservation and have free reign to roam the Indian Cemetary at night under the full moon. Only the Village Idiot could understand that free wheelie scenario. We are not even near the end of the world. Plenty of time for greater practice. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 04.04.20 21:28

Agreed.
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.04.20 22:16

so that is enough vampire media roaming for the evening. I am going to hang upside down in the corner and go to sleep over my box of dirt from the homeland. Good evening and pleasant dreams.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.20 8:53

Never heard of sadism being a trait to develop in Asetianism. I'd rather think it's a byproduct of the repressed psyche that has to be faced and confronted.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 05.04.20 9:04

Not everything is psychologically based in Asetianism.
If you read the Violet Throne.. It cites about energy beings and subtle parasites in the Astral worlds...things that take advantage of the subtle body. Under advanced magick it cites about warding, banishing, etc. I have not gone unscathed in this life to be seen as having a repressed psyche. Do your research Mystic.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.20 9:17

What research? Research into your head? (Don't mind me, that's just a friendly joke, lol...)

I didn't necessarily mean this towards you as a person, but as a general principle. At least, that's what I'd assume but I'm always open to being proven wrong.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.20 9:51

First you say in Asetianism you are bound to develop some form of sadism, then you say not everything is psychologically based in Asetianism? Seems inconsistent but just asking for clarification. What do you mean?

Also what do energy parasites have to do with all of that necessarily, apart from fueling energy contamination with negative emotions that might lead towards it? And how does that tie into your previous posts?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 05.04.20 10:30

Words from the wise; Don't contradict something you really don't care about. Wasted energy.
Psychology is a facet (a tool) in Asetianism to help sharpen the Higher Mind/Higher Will. As Above So Below.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.04.20 10:47

Dai, try being less defensive. I believe Mystic was just curious and asking for clarification.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next