Naoom
Leelahel
Maxx
Jonathan
delan
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you enjoy vampires in media? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you enjoy vampires in media?

Post by Maxx 06.04.20 18:32

ohhhhhh. I do not want to spoil that for you. I had completely forgotten about that subject when I looked at the book.

She passed over about a year and a half ago, I believe.

I am surprised how up to date the recordings are from the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy vampires in media? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you enjoy vampires in media?

Post by Maxx 06.04.20 18:40

wow wow pow. I just looked up the date of passing and it was in 2014. Time is really flying when you are traveling in a space ship.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.04.20 3:32

I listened to a 17 minutes video by Dolores Cannon herself talking about the "Backdrop People". Makes certain sense. I guess I shouldn't have any hatred for humanity if most of those people that I loathe aren't real but merely backfillings of the movie. Why am I reacting at them anyways? Some part of me seems to insist upon the rottenness of people but how's that productive in any real way? Nevertheless, I'm not fully sure if this "Backdrop People" concept is entirerly accurate or not. Maybe they aren't unreal or soulless, necessarily, but just... fading out of your reality tunnel by being on a different - most often way lower - frequency... yet, paradoxically, fulfilling the role of "Backdrop People"... What a strange, mind-bending concept. But, then again, I've often thought of the notion that some people aren't really real and that I don't give them the credence of any reality because they simply act in a projective manner of their own subconscious minds about you and don't actually have any real connection to you, in any way that I'd deem as real, and hence I tend to exclude them from my reality by not even thinking about them. But there's more to it than that in order to fit the criteria of not being real, namely the complete lack of any vibrational resonance or connection, but which'd be implicit in that remark.

Maybe you're "Backdrop People" in somebody else's dream, however...? How about that as a contrasting, reverse perspective? Have you noticed how sometimes you just happen to act in a way around people that isn't really a true manifestation of your Self? Maybe that's a kind of dreamlike, albeit negative, frequency shift, where you become temporarily in the form of "Backdrop People" for somebody else and bend to their reality matrix in a way, as according to their expectations? Awareness is the key to rise above.

Or would that be a mistaken notion, perhaps? Maybe it only applies in the way that you are the main character and all those others are "Backdrop People" but you can never really be one of them, in any way? Maybe it's the case that none of these "Backdrop People" are on a high enough frequency to actually do what I talked about in the (second) paragraph above but rather that they'd always be attracted to you in a way where you're the main character and they'd simply be pulled by your higher vibration to act in such a way as to add colour to the movie?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 07.04.20 4:05

Maxx wrote:  And, in answer to your question, no I do not take any medication at all....and I can go into other dimensions without using any aids or drugs....

By Astral Projection or other more advanced techniques? Just being curious here....
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.20 7:10

Yes, again, I was aware of you returning here two days ago. At the time my question was, I wonder if there is a choice that he could choose not to come or is it an unconscious action pulling him here. But, I got no answer so I just wonder about that question.

As far as your answer to that, how do you see it?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.20 7:33

And Mystic, One thing I pulled out of that, that I could somehow touch on your question is, she does mention some parallel universes so possibly look for that angle and then see how your question comes into that picture.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 07.04.20 10:58

delan wrote:
So, the question: Do you enjoy media representations of vampires? For example, vampires in anime, vampires in TV shows, etc.
Are there any specific vampire-interpretation you love? You loathe? I'm curious.
Myself, I'm not sure exactly what I dislike, but, I do love the Vampire Chronicles interpretation (Interview with a Vampire, Vampire Lestat, etc)..

I personally enjoyed the Vampire Chronicles a lot too, despite the fact that some of the novels are a bit long-winded, meaning too much dialogue with too little happening. I especially like the Talamasca because it is obviously modelled on real life societies such as the Watchers - and even gets a lot of the facts right Smile

As for anime, some of those portray vampires in a quite unusual way that doesn't really appeal to me. I can recommend "Vampire Hunter D" though, the idea of a post-apocalyptic world ruled by vampires does have a certain appeal Smile

As for other vampire media, I do enjoy the classic Gothic vampire type, as portrayed in Stoker's Dracula, the 1920 Nosferatu movie or also in D&D roleplaying games such as Count Strahd in Ravenloft.

Twilight: Well, it did a lot wrong, but one thing (probably the only thing) I liked about it were the Volturi. The idea that vampires are organised among hierarchical lines and that there are ruling "houses" or covens is definitely spot-on.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.20 12:16

Maxx wrote:Yes, again,  I was aware of you returning here two days ago. At the time my question was, I wonder if there is a choice that he could choose not to come or is it an unconscious action pulling him here.  But, I got no answer so I just wonder about that question.

this was to you, Lightseeker.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 07.04.20 12:55

[quote="Maxx"]
Maxx wrote:Yes, again,  I was aware of you returning here two days ago. At the time my question was, I wonder if there is a choice that he could choose not to come or is it an unconscious action pulling him here.  But, I got no answer so I just wonder about that question.

A good question. I did read along in this forum even while I was not active if that is what you're referring to. In general, I believe that my spirit guides always lead me to be where I am supposed to be in every given moment (at least unless I deliberately choose not to listen to them).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.20 13:39

yes. for me that would answer half of what I was wondering about. the other half is wondering if you would be aware of me picking up that you would be coming back to post again: Now this last question makes me wonder about all the back and forth info available in the spirit world. From that, I think I see there is so much more out there to be tuned in on if we become aware.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 07.04.20 13:51

You have my answer Mr.Maxx in last LightSeeker comment !
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.20 15:44

I did not send a question to you Anto
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 07.04.20 19:59

Maxx wrote:Like you have something first hand to compare it..
[quote="LightSeeker..I beleieve that my spirit guides always lead me to where I am supposed to be in very given moment (at least unless I deliberate choose not to listen to th3m[/quote]

Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.04.20 20:39

I am having a little problem here. Can you write statements in English to be understood at all or not?

Also, did you look for Grammarly software as it is free.
Learn to use it as it could help you a great deal.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 11.04.20 18:17

Tell miss Mystic to translate it for you ..she seems to read me quite well..maxmoefoe
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.04.20 19:07

Implying Mystic is female either shows you as a smart ass wannabe...which you will never be until you learn some kind of language.....or you need a live translator with you when you type to hold your hand.

Either way, you are found wanting.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 1:36

"Miss Mystic"...

Roll Laugh
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 2:46

Wait... I had to look up what "moefoe" meant... I thought it meant something negative and was a swear word of sorts. He just called you something I won't name here, Maxx.

Well, I suppose a ban hammer is warranted, at long last...?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 12.04.20 6:42

Is max name on *witter that ...
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 7:38

no. And no one is this damn stupid trying to communicate. YOU are nothing more than a damn troll playing with miscommunication. Why not just go ahead and reveal your own mental makeup. You have been through here before playing games.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 7:50

Yes, that's some of my feeling as well. He's indeed playing with miscommunication, that became rather obvious in the latest two posts of his, although I made no comment due to uncertainty but now it is simply striking when looking back. Guess I didn't pay enough attention to it. I wonder if Sybil is on a leave of absence, though... Both of his accounts, Iamcold and Anto, need to be banned. Nothing worthwhile comes out of this and it gets rather distractive from any essential matter having to play catch the troll all the time.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 7:59

If it wasn't obvious all this time...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 8:11

I need to take a break... lol.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 9:30

I was just too kind to the little freak to let him have another chance but it appears I should listen to my intuition instead of just being kind. Probably Suskos twin brother... lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.04.20 10:32

I noticed you've been a bit too kind now recently, haha. Razz

I've extended my kindness to this one as well, perhaps a little bit too much, but now look what it's doing. It's biting the hand that tried to feed it. Well, what do you expect from trolls anyways... lol.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next