Naoom
Leelahel
Maxx
Jonathan
delan
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you enjoy vampires in media? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you enjoy vampires in media?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.20 11:21

Indeed. I was actually being intentionally more polite than I was inclined to be, just for the sake of mature discussion, but seeing as I'm being nearly attacked here by a barage of "do your research" when that wasn't really called for.

What don't I care about? Evidently my questions were raised out of a concern or care.

I don't think we should fight or be disrespectful towards one another, however, and this forum isn't for that, but you still haven't in any sufficient way answered my questions. Clearer language and logical consistency would be appreciated.

Now again, I'm giving you a new chance. Try to be less aggressive when there's no reason to be combative.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy vampires in media? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you enjoy vampires in media?

Post by Dai_Moon 05.04.20 11:33

I withdraw from this topic. I am less combative, and less defensive when I don't have to deal with other's self·victimization. Oops, there goes my chance.. I guess I didn't care.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.20 11:43

This wasn't in any way intended in a self-victimizing way, neither were my posts before this and to be fair under more self-objective scrutiny, they'd not be considered particularly self-victimizing at all, in fair contrast to this latter reply which might have been seen that way in some slight proportion, but which would be the posts to which you responded defensively and combatively in the first place, so again you're failing in making any logical coherence whatsoever.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.04.20 12:04

This is probably the wrong forum for you. All I see is some ridiculous act, trying to seem more formidable than you really are and impress people. Honestly, you should have stayed gone. This forum doesn't need any more of the crap it has recurrently seen over the years. Please go back to square one before you hurt yourself. 
I know this will probably seem harsh but this stuff has gotten old.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 05.04.20 12:09

Rhea I will take your advice. Forewarned you've already let the 'Circus' in... A dead·rising forum.

Ciao

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.20 12:13

It's a Great Day in the Universe. I woke up and the fog rolled away and on a clear day, one can see for miles and miles. I wonder what is going on around me. I think I will take a look. OOOOPs......Damn. I think I will get back in bed and wait until tomorrow to come out.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.04.20 12:50

It looks like Maxx does NOT enjoy vampires in the media. 
Lol.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 05.04.20 14:16

Once again I have seemed to spawn a negative discussion, though maybe it is self-centered to see it in that light. The moon light strikes the surface of a glowing tent lightly. lol
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.20 14:45

here is some explanation about what he thinks will happen in the coming shift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv05Ek2bRaw&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR27JJb52E1NVuifH0ENTMjcJXX12Gk_CsdMfH7e4dIsK5jgd8BX3AnXIfI
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 05.04.20 16:03

Whether or not the shift is due soon, I don't believe we have anything to worry about.
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.20 17:17

I disagree. We are in the midst of it now.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.20 17:18

That info he was reading from the book by Dolores Cannon.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.04.20 17:19

If it is happening right now or very soon, wouldn't you want to be prepared? Not directing this to you specifically, but to the argument you posed.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.04.20 17:21

Sorry, I meant this towards Hikaze's post, maybe that wasn't as apparent as I thought
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaze 05.04.20 17:54

What is happening now could be an extinction level threat or somewhat of a society collapsing problem. When I mentioned "we" I was referring to those of us that transcend the physical aspect of it, or don't fear something like this when I believe it to be quite natural for our universe, and another set of the cycle.
hikaze
hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.20 19:05

you project your entire answer as being accepting of anything that happens without any indication of knowledge or caring what is taking place.  Your attitude tends to maybe be that you are unaware of anything that is taking place.  lol.  Your first sentence conveys that your summation of it all is incorrect as well as that does not line up with what I am seeing happening all around us.  But no problem, everyone is certainly allowed to make their own choices which will lead them to their path of selection for their future....whatever that may be.  hehe. This is why I very much disagree with the climate of your answer.....as I certainly do not agree with it. But I certainly agree it is your choice to make it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.04.20 19:20

a good one here where he really describes the egregore.

And Jon can use to confirm his statement there is no good and evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gkg-3-XRKU&t=638s
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.04.20 3:01

I'm immensely grateful for Dolores Cannon and her work. It were some of the first spiritual videos I watched in the early days, in 2011, when I first woke up to the reality of something more to this world than merely the physical.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.04.20 6:39

I concur. Although I have to tweak the statements from the Spirit Being a little in some places to make it fit, I still find what is being said lining up almost identical with what I see when I deal with people with issues like possessions and attachments. It is the best detail with what I am seeing than any other source out there I compare with.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 06.04.20 7:39

Agreed with you Mr.Maxx!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.04.20 8:09

Like you have something first hand to compare it with...
Tell us about it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 06.04.20 9:52

I have something in my head right now who necessity maximum concentration,but I will be back when I will have the head clear .
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.04.20 10:35

yes. it is very difficult to function properly when one is incapable of multi-tasking.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.04.20 13:58

Mystic,

Have you ever watched the Delores Cannon video by Scott on The Backdrop People?????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.04.20 15:17

Haven't watched any of the videos by Brian Scott yet.

Oh, I didn't know Dolores Cannon had passed away to the other side yet. That's sad to hear, but I'm sure she does a good work there as well.

What about the video on the "Backdrop People", though? What are "Backdrop People", according to her?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next