hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question:

3 posters

Go down

hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question: Empty hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question:

Post by missangelique999 19.08.17 14:44

greetings.
I'm new to this forum, & also new to vampirism. it *is* something I have always been intrigued by & interested in, since I was a child. and, at one point, frightened that there were vampires living in my closet that would visit me at night. (I think this was largely due to pop culture influences in the 80s and 90s). that being said, recently, I started thinking about vampires again. and, believe it or not, it's in relation to my health.
I was a sickly child, I got sick very, very often. about 15 years ago, I developed anemia, and it has gotten worse as the years go by. now it's to the point where, if I forget to take my supplement, I can't walk and feel extremely nauseous, and basically near death.

I guess what I want to know is, does anyone drink blood for their health, and nothing more? I just know how good I feel when I take iron, and wonder if I could feel even better...
please be kind, this is my first time Smile

missangelique999
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-08-19

Back to top Go down

hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question: Empty Re: hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question:

Post by Jonathan 19.08.17 22:59

There are indeed those who drink blood for their health. Now this doesn't make one a vampire as it could be the result of numerous medical conditions as you pointed out, maybe even some not yet recognized by the medical community.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question: Empty Re: hi, I'm new here & I present you with a question:

Post by missangelique999 20.08.17 15:46

thank you for your response Smile

so, how does one know they are in fact a vampire? is it all based on genetics? are there tell tale signs from a young age? if you could give me a few simple facts to start with it would be much appreciated.
or should I just continue my own research? I just have a hard time believing most of the pre-chewed garbage I read on the internet...

missangelique999
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.08.17 16:31

missangelique999 wrote:greetings.
...and, at one point, frightened that there were vampires living in my closet that would visit me at night. (I think this was largely due to pop culture influences in the 80s and 90s).

that being said, recently, I started thinking about vampires again. and, believe it or not, it's in relation to my health.
I was a sickly child, I got sick very, very often. about 15 years ago, I developed anemia, and it has gotten worse as the years go by. now it's to the point where, if I forget to take my supplement, I can't walk and feel extremely nauseous, and basically near death.

I guess what I want to know is, does anyone drink blood for their health, and nothing more? I just know how good I feel when I take iron, and wonder if I could feel even better...
please be kind, this is my first time Smile

heh, I know that feel Razz except I didn't think they were in my closet, just thought they'd jump in through my second story window, so I learned to play dead (slowed my breathing, laid rather stiffly, didn't move or twich for anything, my body would largely go numb) and inadvertently may or may not have begun projecting/OBEs and dream travel <.<

There are vampires who drink blood for reasons related to health, but not for anemia to my knowledge. There must be a reason for the anemia, any ideas or medical opinions from your doctors?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.08.17 16:34

Jonathan wrote:There are indeed those who drink blood for their health. Now this doesn't make one a vampire as it could be the result of numerous medical conditions as you pointed out, maybe even some not yet recognized by the medical community.

This.
The vampires I refer to have created a recent movement and a seperation away from the word "vampire" and consider their vampirism to be totally medical, diagnosable and treatable. Their mission is to study their symptoms, commonalities shared between indivdiuals and hopefully one day recieve medical recognition.

I can refer you to some websites, for curiosity and education's sake if you'd like, but anemia =/= vampirism.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down