Deep Study - Asetianism

5 posters

Go down

Deep Study - Asetianism Empty Deep Study - Asetianism

Post by Lynskha 31.08.17 12:34

Hi

I just realized I would like to do something, a deep study about Kemet, the Ancient things related to it. Not only Egypt and its history and myths, and things we tend to find. I would like to go deeper. I just came to share this with you, because I would like to know if you have any suggestions about books, texts, where I could begin . Serious information about it. I was reading a post about Setians x Asetians for example. And somethings related to the war.

My love for it is just huge. But specially for those times we know , the Sacred was really Sacred, and not everything that happened later.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Deep Study - Asetianism Empty Re: Deep Study - Asetianism

Post by Lynskha 31.08.17 12:37

I know we have to begin with the basics, history, mythology.

The things on the surface I have covered. Wink

But what I mean is, I would like something more. And sometimes, people have interesting suggestions .
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.17 13:27

There are many great books and little gems of information that you may research but my advice is taking it slow. One step at a time. It’s just so much history, culture and tradition to study that it can get overwhelming. Many seekers have lost themselves in this path, sometime completely, so tread carefully. I understand your desire to know more and more of course but you need to master patience to achieve mastery, same as with martial arts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 31.08.17 13:46

Thank you .

Aikido has been teaching me this.

You are right. I just felt this desire, but I know I will have to go in a slow pace, to trully try to understand.

I was taking a look at amazon, to buy the Book of Orion, then I checked about buying all the books, but, since the dollar here is times 3, it will be a bit too much for me now.

I will take your advice. But I just felt glad that I had this inspiration to go deep, to focus.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 31.08.17 15:03

I second Jonathan’s advice. Initiations in the Asetian path are very powerful and profound, different from everything I have experienced within different occult traditions. They’re incredibly deep and transformational. Some come swiftly and shake us off our feet while others take many years to slowly unveil their burning fire.

It’s beautiful but undeniably difficult.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 31.08.17 15:52

I am interested also in the historic part. The mythologhy, and the connections related to it. Also history itself, of Egypt. Of course I cannot become Egyptologist, without a formal study, but my intention is to go deep.

I have been doing something like that since I was a child, for self interest. As I always felt connected to Egypt, I always tried to read something related to it.

I remember my father had a nice collection of books, about Greece, Egypt, Peru.. with so many beautiful pictures.

So my idea is to dedicate a bit more for that. And I got very interested in knowing more about Asetians.

But I am greateful for all your advice, patience is the key, specially when dealing with profound things.

It is good when things just make sense.

Thank you for your kind reponses.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.17 17:04

With that said the Book of Orion is great study material to any occult student of any path. It's universal knowledge really, unlike the Asetian Bible that's very specific towards Asetians. The Violet Throne is my very favourite however it's probably the last one people should study.

Concerning classic history you’ll be able to find many books on Egyptology from different perspectives of historians and scholars.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 31.08.17 17:39

Thank you again Jonathan. That gave me a direction. I am waiting for the Asetian Bible, then I will also order the Book of Orion.

I had the impression that the Violet Throne should be the last one, because the others would help me in these first steps.

What I felt sad is that in Egypt itself, they treat everything as just "tourism" . It is hard to get information, about history in a different point of view. Most of the guides just treat it as the history told on books. Avoiding all kinds of mysticism, or any other kind of thing that is said about Egypt.

When you ask a question regarding to spiritual things, occult, they say "nah, it is just nonsense..."
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 01.09.17 12:09

Lynskha wrote:Thank you .

Aikido has been teaching me this.

You are right. I just felt this desire, but I know I will have to go in a slow pace, to trully try to understand.

I was taking a look at amazon, to buy the Book of Orion, then I checked about buying all the books, but, since the dollar here is times 3, it will be a bit too much for me now.

I will take your advice. But I just felt glad that I had this inspiration to go deep, to focus.

My advise. Start with the Kemet book. Kemet was created to meditate, a book without words or teachings, its just about Feelings. Just check if you feel connected.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 01.09.17 12:16

Thank you Kalb. By just looking at the cover I felt a warm feeling of love.

It made me remember a picture I took from a sunset at the Nile, in 2015.

My heart just lies there, since I was a kid. It is like my entire souls just .. feels like home.

I believe I will certainly feel this connection and love when I get the Kemet book.

I just feel it.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Deep Study - Asetianism 11295510
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralvampire 01.09.17 16:48

Hello I'm trying to reply to the Dark Kiss page but it won't let me. I'm interested in learning more. I think it involves the second death and blood. May take 9 months.

Astralvampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 01.09.17 17:23

Hello Astralvampire.

I am new to this forum too.

I believe there are some topics closed, where nothing new can be posted. However, maybe you can open a new one with your question.

As Jonathan suggested me, when I first entered, , you could go to the off topic and make an introduction.

Anyway, welcome. I hope you feel as comfortable, as I do here.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralvampire 01.09.17 17:25

Thank you lynskha

Astralvampire
Beginner