Nightshade
Charby
Morticia
Maxx
ticklishdotty
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum. - Page 5 Empty Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:08

A real magician knows you ride the fence and jump rails to either side you need to in getting things done. Why I laugh at the group church of satan and the tov and those just like them. Even the angelic realm talking about angels and light all the time. Just shows they do not know a damn thing about what they try to show.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum. - Page 5 Empty Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:09

if you cannot be best friends with a demon, you just show you have never met a real angel. ha
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:11

what in the hell are all these people doing on here now? They must have come waiting on Vincent to make a post.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:17

Well, there is a moral compass that should be adhered to in my opinion, and black magick should be avoided. That's why the Watchers Group is my obvious spiritual home: We study the "dark side" as well as the "light", but we don't wallow in the prior. We realise that all that can ever be hoped to achieve, at least in this physical universe, is a kind of balance.

Oh, and the CoS is a laughing stock. LaVey himself may have had quite a degree of occult knowledge, but basically it was never more than a money-making machine. And today, it's the Church of "we don't really believe Satan exists, we only use his name". And the ToV is just a spin-off of the CoS, mixing the Satanic Bible with bits and pieces taken from Sebastiaan. Well, I guess it's kind of justice that the ToV plagiarises him the same way as he "borrowed" things from the Aset Ka lol.

As to angels, I know a great deal about those. They are certainly not the "fluffy-puffy" beings as which they are portrayed, but very powerful creatures that do not take all to kindly to human stupidity, although they can be very helpful. As for demons, why trust creatures whose very nature is lies and deceit?

And what people do you mean?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:23

demons are not all lies and deceit. they are actual wardens to oversee some areas to keep us from jumping too far off the cliff. 35 people on here now looking. Mystic is there waiting on a new one to come in to do a meet and greet. They better get hopping as it is almost bedtime for mystic moon light. He is in charge here of that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.04.19 14:25

Maxx wrote:what in the hell are all these people doing on here now?  They must have come waiting on Vincent to make a post.

Careful there, he is very dangerous. Remember he brings the powers of the "Current". lol

I wonder if our pal Vincent Irkalla will now become a meme in this forum. bounce
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:28

Maxx wrote:demons are not all lies and deceit. they are actual wardens to oversee some areas to keep us from jumping too far off the cliff.

Are you sure you're not mixing up demons and guardians of the threshold (which are actually a special kind of angels)? I have never had any postive experience whatsoever with any demonic entity, but quite a lot of unpleasant experiences. I hold that these creatures are extremely dangerous and that there is nothing to be gained in the long run from having any dealings with them.

And yeah, it's bed-time for me too soon Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:29

I do not know cause I am wondering if I need a "halo"

hahahaha
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:30

Jonathan wrote:Careful there, he is very dangerous. Remember he brings the powers of the "Current". lol

I wonder if our pal Vincent Irkalla will now become a meme in this forum. bounce

Well, maybe he'll be back with another alias like he promised. But honestly, I'd just let it be, it is a bit unfair to make fun of someone who is banned and therefore has no possibilty to retaliate.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:31

Maxx wrote:I do not know cause I am wondering if I need a "halo"

hahahaha

Go and try the Moon Halo, it has a nice temperature at this time of the year Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:32

Lightseeker wrote:
Maxx wrote:demons are not all lies and deceit. they are actual wardens to oversee some areas to keep us from jumping too far off the cliff.

Are you sure you're not mixing up demons and guardians of the threshold (which are actually a special kind of angels)? I have never had any postive experience whatsoever with any demonic entity, but quite a lot of unpleasant experiences. I hold that these creatures are extremely dangerous and that there is nothing to be gained in the long run from having any dealings with them.

And yeah, it's bed-time for me too soon Smile

I know better than that.......who do you think you are talking with now??? this is nothing other than a pleasant conversation you are having.....ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:33

But back to the demon topic: Even if they were "wardens" as you say, what could be gained by seeking their company?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:38

they have actually stopped me from making some very bad moves killing some in anger.  Then afterward I saw that they really were helpful to enable me to change roads when the anger subsided.  Other times they approved of that.  I have found them to actually be a gauge for me now.

And they have a purpose as you would know if you stop and think about it.   Without the dark side showing contrast, we would all die from diabetes from all the sugar content.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.04.19 14:42

Demons? You mean those clumpsy clumps who jump into my head and swear at me? I think it was a demon, that first was swearing at me, but then had a quiet and calm conversation with... looks quite nice and friendly actually, apart from swearing for no apparent reason. Haha... I won't reveal his name here. I don't think he wants that, nor did I actually capture the full name.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:46

I went by the name Jimmy Gene Freddy Moline Post Antonio Watson. Ring a bell?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.04.19 14:48

No and it wasn't you. The form of the demon or spirit wasn't even humanoid or as we would conceive of life here on the material plane with embodied forms. It had a strange looking energy from of vibrations that looked quite hideous but not too bad.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:50

Maxx wrote:they have actually stopped me from making some very bad moves killing some in anger.  Then afterward I saw that they really were helpful to enable me to change roads when the anger subsided.
And they have a purpose as you would know if you stop and think about it.   Without the dark side showing contrast, we would all die from diabetes from all the sugar content.

That's what I meant when I spoke of "balance" earlier, dualism is inherent in creation and will be so until the end of this cycle (maybe to start again then in the next). Still, I see no use in dwelling in the dark-side. As to the beings you describe they seem more like guardians to me than demons. I'm not sure that we are really talking about the same kind of creature here. I suspect you may be using the term in the sense of the old Greek "daimon", while I use it in the Judaeo-Christian interpretation.

A real demonic entity would have encouraged you to kill that person and would have fed off your anger and negative energies.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:51

Maxx wrote:I went by the name Jimmy Gene Freddy Moline Post Antonio Watson.   Ring a bell?

You're trying to tell us here you "posed" as a demon and entered into someone's mind? Sad(
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 14:58

of course not. If I did that I would not have been nice.

And I can assure you that some of the beings I have been connected with are larger and darker than any you have witnessed. devastating in destruction does not come close to a description. And you have not been in the arena I have walked into in my life so I suspect you only have a mental picture of an element which you have never walked in.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:00

btw. have you entered into the pyramid as described here astrally to meet with some of the instructors there?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:03

Maxx wrote: And I can assure you that some of the beings I have been connected with are larger and darker than any you have witnessed.  devastating in destruction does not come close to a description.  .

I honestly don't have any intention of meeting such beings, again, what would I gain from it? But I have been attacked by powerful demonic entities at least twice in my life, and in both cases, I prevailed and banished the malevolent and destructive forces involved. But it was quite a battle that took a big toll on me, both spiritually and physically. That's why my advice is to keep away from such beings.

And no, I haven't, I prefer to stick with my own instructors, thank you very much Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:05

Although, I'm thinking of trying to contact that "Elorath Current" once that this Vincent guy and Strigoi Vii keep talking about, just to see for myself if it is "real" and if yes, what kind of energy it consists of.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:06

right. I can see you are not much on assimilation here with the material...lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:08

Maxx wrote:right.  I can see you are not much on assimilation here with the material...lol
What do you mean by that?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 15:09

to even have any faith in any material he quoted makes me wonder if you really have any intuition at all. lol. Some others here have mentioned similar thoughts.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next