Nightshade
Charby
Morticia
Maxx
ticklishdotty
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum. - Page 4 Empty Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 10:06

oh...just remembered to say I was meaning to tell you that method listed by R steiner to ask anything and then get the answer as one wakes in the morning must be a concise delivery pattern.   I was getting that before reading his method or even hearing of it..... and I found it works for me as his description instructs.  Interestingly, I picked up on it that way before I found him and his method.  Thought you can sleep better now that I have confirmed a section of R Steiner for you.   lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What brings me to the vampirism forum. - Page 4 Empty Re: What brings me to the vampirism forum.

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 10:12

Maxx wrote: Based on what I have personally seen, I do not understand the requirement of a worldly ritual to contact anyone.....  Just a calm mental contact is even a better telephone pole contact like Oliver on Green Acres calling anyplace to this world or another...

It is basically that, a special meditation ritual that involves contacting them. It does not use or require ritual implements of any kind.

Even the books released from the Aset Ka really are not a treasure trove of unknown info....lol.

Exactly, and they are incomplete, especially when it comes to the descriptions of the rituals (which is why I appreciate Sebastiaan having leaked out more here, even if if he plagiarised). The true purpose of why the Aset Ka decided to publish just as much as they did remains a mystery to us too. And I would say that we won't get anymore after the Violet Throne, because they say themselves it is their "Legacy".
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 10:13

Maxx wrote: Thought you can sleep better now that I have confirmed a section of R Steiner for you.   lol.

Actually, I only completely agree with about 50% of what he said and partly with about another 25%. He is not my "guru" like he is for some members of his Anthroposophical Society lol.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 10:20

well, as you know, I do not even get within a universe of his view on Christianity... ha.

But his info technique I suppose I reveived it in the same way he did. It does certainly work for me.

I am not 100% agreeable to his method of reading to the dead...ha...I assume he picked this up from the Tibetians. I have conversations with them any time I choose or they choose to contact me and find the quality of contact is based on their situation on the other side. So, I give him a big 45% rating. ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 12:53

Maxx wrote: I have conversations with them any time I choose or they choose to contact me and find the quality of contact is based on their situation on the other side.   So, I give him a big 45% rating.   ha.

I agree, that's why I only seek contact with beings I am familiar with and that belong either to my own spiritual tradition or are associated with the Watchers Group. But, as I've said before, what our Elders are exactly, I really don't know.... I do however avoid any kind of spiritism. The Church warned against it and so do Blavatsky and Steiner, and for good reason.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:01

Right....be careful or you could turn out just like me....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.04.19 13:04

Maxx wrote:Right....be careful or you could turn out just like me....

lol!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:09

Maxx wrote:Right....be careful or you could turn out just like me....

Lol, I'm not judging you, maybe you are further along the path than me and can easily discern which spirits can be trusted. I personally prefer to only contact beings that I know are truthful and sincere, in order to avoid deception, or even worse, possession by lower astral parasitic entities.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:12

Ha...I am never alone. I have my own watcher army.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:14

actually, I was in class all last night with a large group in the astral. The classrooms are open every night.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:17

In fact, I have talked about this on this site before. Classes are being held on location daily in Egypt at some of the ancient temples and you can see spirit beings going in and out of some of the entrances.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:20

Maxx wrote:Ha...I am never alone.  I have my own watcher army.

If you say so.... But I actually feel pretty well protected too when I move around in the subtle planes - I'm just more careful and selective where I go and who I talk with. I basically think it's the same as in real life: Why trust a total stranger or walk into someplace where you feel "bad vibes"? Unless, of course, you want a challenge lol. But honestly, I've been there, done that, profited little, so I don't take such unnecessary and stupid risks anymore.

But it's still good to know that I could always call upon my fellow Watchers to back me up if I ever came under psychic attack or got into any real trouble Wink

As to your "classroom" experience, yes, I can consult with our Council on the Astral too. And I also attended Rosicrucian classes the same way a few years ago in the so-called "Celestial Sanctum" (to use the AMORC term). And there are many temples on the various planes, each led by a certain Master or other highly evolved being.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:22

But just to clarify: I am definitely NOT stating here that the Watchers Group only exists somewhere in the astral realms or out on Cloud 9 lol. We are very much functioning in this physical world. It's only sometimes easier to communicate using the subtle planes.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:26

I just never chose to attend those classes offered on how to win friends and influence people so I never have to worry about bad vibes.... they run from me.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:30

and they actually told me last night that I could not retain in memory today what the class was about last night... that really occurred. Suppose I can only carry it around in the superconsciousness with me for future events. maybe they were afraid I would reveal it to you today.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:38

Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other on the Astral plane once? Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:40

lol. I doubt it. I am not seeking any light.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:43

I have even been offered a position on the moon within one of those structures next life. I am considering it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:44

Can light and darkness really be separated so easily?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:45

Maxx wrote:I have even been offered a position on the moon within one of those structures next life.   I am considering it.

Hmmmh, ok, you remind me a bit of L. Ron Hubbard now. He always claimed that there are secret bases of a highly developed alien race on the dark side of the moon Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:48

not alien and not bases at all. In a higher dimension located there. just like every planet has different dimensions operating on it all at the same time....just like earth.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 13:53

Maxx wrote:not alien and not bases at all.  In a higher dimension located there.  just like every planet has different dimensions operating on it all at the same time....just like earth.

I know, I was just joking a bit lol. I used to be associated a while with the Fraternitas Saturni, a lodge that works with the extra-dimensional sphere of the planet Saturn.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.04.19 13:57

ahhh. Saturn must have been named after that Satan guy...lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:01

Maxx wrote:ahhh.  Saturn   must have been named after that Satan guy...lol

Well, the lodge was Thelemic in nature, formed by a German associate of Crowley. The planet Saturn is associated with the "dark side" in a lot of spiritual traditions and the egregore of the Fraternitas Saturni is somewhat satanic in nature. However, I don't want to go into it because I broke all ties with them long ago.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 14:03

I kind of took the opposite route that you did in my spiritual quest: I wasn't a Christian at first, I came to the Christian-Rosicrucian path later in my life. However, I'm probably still not a complete "white-lighter" either, my interests are a bit "grey".
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next