Energy - a good feeling

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Energy - a good feeling - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy - a good feeling

Post by Maxx 22.11.17 17:30

Enjoy the practice. There is nothing there that would ever hurt anyone.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.11.17 17:35

I know that by high moral levels, you can develop the faculty of clairvoyance and know certain things that are without physical reach. I have heard this, at the least, and think it to be somewhat true, but there is also the need for developing the intuition through meditation in conjunction with it; so both might be needed. I believe it is a safety check. The universe or original intention of this creation, which by the way might be mathematical in its laws, could not allow people to have such powers developed unless it were known that those whom had it would be worthy enough to possess it by being responsible and utilizing it for good, hence the high moral levels prerequisite.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.11.17 17:59

I will respect your opinion at the same time thinking...... baloney.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 22.11.17 18:13

Maxx, very nice explanation.

Once I was also told then when we focus on breathing we are in the present moment, we become aware, because breathing is the thing that happens in the present moment.

Also, about time, our existence , the present would be the one between the beats of the point clocker when it marks the seconds. That very moment wer it is moving, the in between... that is present, that is now.

I found what you said useful, about focusing in this specific point, feeling, seeing things from this point of view.

Actually, this should be something even natural, but human beings just limit themselves about their own senses and capacities.

=)
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.11.17 18:14

Maxx, why so? Haha.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.11.17 19:25

As I have always said.....There was no fall by the so-called Angels.....It was humankind that fell. It has mostly been said that we are progressing upward as the human race is improving. We fell from a position where we were naturally using all the tools which we think is unnatural. We had so much more than we have now been using.

The second part. lol. Take for instance there is no black magic or white magic. There is only magic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishdotty 23.11.17 15:28

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Is this clairvoyance you are speaking of? I have experimented with this exact same method before! However, that was a few years ago and I have stopped doing it since then because of suspecting my misuse of it to have been one of the negatively contributing factors to psychotic symptoms back then, but maybe I am mistaken, actually could be mistaken in second considerations of it...

As for the rest of what you are saying, all the details and the conceptual overview of the matter, to put into correct and proper practice, I will have to melt or process it for a while.

Cheers. Very Happy
I have been called emphatically mathematical.
About energy a good feeling. In 1987 I started meditating at the age of three. I found myself,enter something called "The bonus stage" and got things like cocaine,cigarettes from the Zaibatsu. They said I was a good kid. So Wendle ikme started hanging out with me,an ancient. What made her feel good was tickle torture so I gave it to her. She wanted it.
I was moved to Erdington. I found boys didn't like me but I was always hanging out in groups of girls.

What makes people feel good around certain people are 3 main things:
3. Particle acceleration-How crystals work. Fine small matter is stimulated into fast movement.
2.tickle-i=v×r
r=I/v
V=I/r
Then
Radiation=Centimeters ×kilobytes
Centimetres=Radiation/Kilobytes
Kilobytes=Radiation/Centimeters

For a brief understanding.
And 1. Life force
Life is determined as state of consciousness. The higher the state the more the life force. If you have stopped eating and only drink and smoke you have a plentiful lifeforce energy.

These factors make people feel good with influence, residue, exhaust and influx. Hanging out with a person with an addictive personality,good looks or pleasant aura/auric will probably mean high presence of these three factors.
ticklishdotty
ticklishdotty
Banned

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-10-31

Http://www.crimouskukikeze.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2