Ramla-Meryt
Boogieman
Negoni
10 posters

Go down

Question about sunlight Empty Question about sunlight

Post by Negoni 08.11.18 10:10

Hello,
I am curious about wether the sunlight has any affect on anyone and their own personal experiences towards sunlight.
Negoni
Negoni
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-10-31

Back to top Go down

Question about sunlight Empty Re: Question about sunlight

Post by Boogieman 08.11.18 19:36

UV-b rays are deadly Razz well so are uv-a

Boogieman
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2018-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 09.11.18 5:02

I am more bothered by humidity than I am sunlight. I can tolerate it, but do not necessarily do well in anything extended and intense for long durations. Shade and darkness is preferred.

My spouse has a more intense reaction to the sun; headache, nausea, fatigue.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 30.01.19 2:21

Honestly, "I am afraid of the sun." In the summer, I wear long-sleeved clothes, and I will add a black umbrella as the case may be.(don't like the feeling of the sun shining on body)

Individuals prefer wet and cold weather.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 15.02.19 20:17

The sun and I are enemies. I can "tolerate" a certain level of indirect and direct sunlight, but direct sunlight is painful for me. Painful to my eyes, painful to my skin. I have never had a sunburn due to my quick retreat out of direct sunlight all my life. The only times I can tolerate direct sunlight for longer than a few minutes is during the middle of winter and during full/mostly full eclipses. For a short period in December, I can handle about twice as much direct sunlight than my usual. In summer, I can tolerate about one or two minutes of direct sunlight. In December, I can handle about five minutes of direct sunlight. I can handle indirect sunlight so long as it's not reflected. Under a large shade tree with a thick canopy, in the shade of a building, indoors with filtered sunlight, are all alright for me. I have yet to find any sunglasses to help with the eye pain of having to venture out during the day.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 7:18

I think I've seen about 3 threads discussion this same subject, but maybe in different words.

=/
Yes and no. I tend to run really cold, I like the warmth of the sun. But it's light, can be very painful. From minor discomfort to full blown weakness.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaRomanov 21.02.19 8:41

Me being a vampire and knowing, I wear a special necklace that blocks the pain of the sunlight. I can go out in the blazing sun and nothing will happen to me. It's as if I were a human.

IsabellaRomanov
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 21.02.19 10:33

IsabellaRomanov wrote:Me being a vampire and knowing, I wear a special necklace that blocks the pain of the sunlight. I can go out in the blazing sun and nothing will happen to me. It's as if I were a human.

There is no necklace or charm or magick to protect one sensitive to sunlight from the sunlight. If a charm works, then either you're not sensitive to sunlight, or your sensitivity can be controlled with the placebo effect.

I am a natural worker of energy and although I can do a lot, I cannot magickally block the effects of the sun on me or anyone else. My pain tolerance is about the best thing I have against the effects of the sunlight. I can act as though it doesn't hurt, but there is only so much I can take before I go into a rage and seek the shade/indoors. I have done a lot of research in this area as sensitivity to sunlight is a literal pain. The only thing I have found to help is blocking UV. Anything that blocks UV can make sunlight on the skin a little more tolerable. Polarized dark sunglasses that also block UV can help with tolerating the brightness. There's not much I've found to tolerate the heat other than avoiding it.

Keyword here is "tolerate". I have done many years of research and experimentation and the above is all I have found to help, I have found nothing to make me normal in the sunlight. I see a tanned person, I see pain. I see people sunbathing, I see humans cooking. "It's nice out, why don't you go outside?" makes me cringe. "Nice out" to me (in the daytime) is cloudy and rainy/foggy. The sun is less intense during those times, it is usually cooler as well. I prefer the night, but I still find myself having to go out in the sunlight because the world seems to revolve around the daylight hours.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 13:42

Isabella, you're becoming worse than a gnat.
Get out of lala land or find a playground that will entertain your childish fantasies.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 13:47

IsabellaRomanov wrote:Me being a vampire and knowing, I wear a special necklace that blocks the pain of the sunlight. I can go out in the blazing sun and nothing will happen to me. It's as if I were a human.
You sound like you are 13 years old, you're reciting fiction that I've heard before but don't care enough to look up.

If you were a Vampire, truly, you'd have no need to convince anyone of it, but every time you habe to say it, suggests that not only are you trying to convince us, but you haven't convinced yourself yet either. Stop lying. This is not a game. You give the real vampires a bad name.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.02.19 14:08

Having to tell people that one is a vampire, online, is almost a sure sign of who isn't and who lacks even the remotest predatory abilities, but it's a pretentious trend now to brag online. I guess what I'm getting at here is that you may be fighting a losing battle.
Pointing out the psychological flaws in claims and behaviors, it seems, leads to nothing among those who are incapable of truly examining themselves. The archetype of the vampire is such an attractive one for those who need to hide behind something and have a psychological relief from feelings of fear, ego or insecurity. It is like putting all trash underneath the bed and then saying you cleaned the room. Sometimes people don't even realize they're doing this.
But it's true, real power is actually quite silent and doesn't need to announce itself over the internet.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 21.02.19 14:30

Sometimes people don't even realize they're doing this.

This happens most of the time...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.02.19 15:34

A.Nightside wrote:If you were a Vampire, truly, you'd have no need to convince anyone of it, but every time you habe to say it, suggests that not only are you trying to convince us, but you haven't convinced yourself yet either.

I Agree

This! I see so much of this.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content