this effects energy mastery

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Jonathan on 13.08.20 4:18

Ramla-Meryt wrote:Human nature has horrorful depths (as well as exceeding heights) before you even begin to come close to touching on the external influence of energy changes on a wider scale.

Placing the blame on energetic shifts goes some way to redeeming the fact that humans can just be outright bastards to one another without it being more complicated.

This.

Trying to hide human flaws, dishonor and horrific ways of acting towards others behind energy shifts and influences is widespread thought of new agers but it's poor justification. People don't need metaphysical imbalances to be idiots.

Truth is that many people are assholes towards others for no real reason except feeling better about themselves.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by 8lou1 on 13.08.20 6:59

I researched certain energies and found it was used to create certain ways of behavior, not the other way around.

And yes in order for people to react to these energies they need a whole lot of things already happening, but that was not my point.

Lets put it different: (im only talking about what happened and not about what was said in this topic. Let that be clear)
Why were you suddenly in the funlane jonathan?
Why did mystic back out?
Why did maxx start this topic?
How come victor showed up?
But also:
Why are the both of you 'offended' by something i didnt write, but you guys read?
Were or what is that triggerspot?
Who/what made you react from that point?
And why?


8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 225
Location : rotterdam
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Tehom on 13.08.20 7:08

Jonathan wrote:
Ramla-Meryt wrote:Human nature has horrorful depths (as well as exceeding heights) before you even begin to come close to touching on the external influence of energy changes on a wider scale.

Placing the blame on energetic shifts goes some way to redeeming the fact that humans can just be outright bastards to one another without it being more complicated.

This.

Trying to hide human flaws, dishonor and horrific ways of acting towards others behind energy shifts and influences is widespread thought of new agers but it's poor justification. People don't need metaphysical imbalances to be idiots.

Truth is that many people are assholes towards others for no real reason except feeling better about themselves.

I think you are both correct, but on either side, ignoring the core principle of Humankind for the sake of the argument. Regardless of what comes of it, there is always a choice being made, a conscious justification for one's actions. The issue with Humanity and these days, many Others overall stems from the root of Ego holding an overarching influence over that decision and acceptance, oftentimes far moreso than any metaphysical implication. Human Nature is adapted to accept and mould to the path of least resistance, as it bespeaks the success of "intellect" over what they interpret to be base Ego vis-à-vis instinct. And so here at the bottom do we Find the cause to really be Ignorance.

 Unfortunate is it then that so many schools respond to this problem by teaching the elimination of Ego as if it's an inherent evil that cannot be tamed like Flame, completely missing the point gained from this insight.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 127
Location : On an island, in the ocean.
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Maxx on 13.08.20 7:14

How true that is. !!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Tehom on 13.08.20 7:25

Maxx wrote:How true that is. !!!

How have you been, Maxx? Good to Hear from you. Smile
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 127
Location : On an island, in the ocean.
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Maxx on 13.08.20 7:26

It's a Great Day in the Universe.


Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Tehom on 13.08.20 7:36

sunny Clap
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 127
Location : On an island, in the ocean.
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Jonathan on 13.08.20 8:48

Jonathan wrote:
Ramla-Meryt wrote:Human nature has horrorful depths (as well as exceeding heights) before you even begin to come close to touching on the external influence of energy changes on a wider scale.

Placing the blame on energetic shifts goes some way to redeeming the fact that humans can just be outright bastards to one another without it being more complicated.

This.

Trying to hide human flaws, dishonor and horrific ways of acting towards others behind energy shifts and influences is widespread thought of new agers but it's poor justification. People don't need metaphysical imbalances to be idiots.

Truth is that many people are assholes towards others for no real reason except feeling better about themselves.

Just to clarify since I know some people like to take things in an unhealthy way, I'm obviously not talking about Mystic here. This applies to people in general, nothing related with what happened between us which he already perfectly justified.

Tehom, I can agree with what you're saying as well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2688
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 14.08.20 3:31

That's no problem. Thank you for clarifying, Jon.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 991
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Maxx on 15.08.20 8:17

Tehom wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Ramla-Meryt wrote:Human nature has horrorful depths (as well as exceeding heights) before you even begin to come close to touching on the external influence of energy changes on a wider scale.

Placing the blame on energetic shifts goes some way to redeeming the fact that humans can just be..................

I think you are both correct, but on either side, ignoring the core principle of Humankind for the sake of the argument. Regardless of what comes of it, there is always a choice being made, a conscious justification for one's actions. The issue with Humanity and these days, many Others overall stems from the root of Ego holding an overarching influence over that decision and acceptance, oftentimes far moreso than any metaphysical implication. Human Nature is adapted to accept and mould to the path of least resistance, as it bespeaks the success of "intellect" over what they interpret to be base Ego vis-à-vis instinct. And so here at the bottom do we Find the cause to really be Ignorance.


This is all fine and worth considering, but I will ask you to keep the above in mind and bring your mind to the point of looking at the fact that energy was created to bring everyone of us to ACTION.  To do something with what each of us is here to function on whatever level we have decided to be a constructive action being while here.  Most everyone does not have this fact on a conscious level while moving day to day within our life.  Energy was created to actually MAKE US MOVE and constantly be evolving into that being that all of you above are speaking about.  Whether one evolves to become a "better" person or a being flowing more into a state of "regression" really is affected by our choice before being born (in my own opinion)

I see this based on the dual nature of our universe and each of us has to be playing a part of the "good" and "bad aspect" in a dual universal setting in order for it to find a good and even balance.   My question is how do you find ignorance playing a central part in this if it purposely is introduced?  By selective chosen orchestration to tweak the energy manifestations or on a much lesser scale on a mini-influential input.   This is all based on the concept that energy was created to constantly move us along into action.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Tehom on 15.08.20 15:00

OK, I've been mentally occupied elsewheres but I am now content in that I understand your position. But I find what you're really asking me is why I believe ignorance is so implicit in the spiritually negligent living experience of Human beings if it is purposefully made a component of their spiritual journey. I value this inquiry because without answer it would suggest a contingency. We're going to have to approach this scientifically (in thought) to get a reasonable answer, it won't be easy to confine these principles into so strict a rule-set but I will do my best to avoid fallacies.

My a priori is as follows: Fragmentary analysis is a *fundamental* part of conscious interpretation, logical thinking and comprehension, but cannot then be applied to the "All is Mind" maxim in the sense that where-evident resultant technical ignorance of spiritual praxis would be insignificant or overly dominant in the category of Human understanding. Why not? because it isn't concurrent with our data of Human societal progression. People learn from their mistakes, it doesn't then translate that they deliberately make mistakes to validate their experience, or that this is the most effective method for doing so. Logic is. Regardless of that logic is subject to transcendental meddling. Society may deteriorate without that "I am that I Am", but it does not collapse completely into dust. There are far more complex outliers that secede from view when searching for the causes of that.

Due to logistical thinking possessing this level of mainstay in evolution, concepts as spirituality are appropriated illogical definitions, "rectified" unnecessary. Oops say Higher Beings? not necessarily. Humans are aware they can orchestrate policies which offer challenge in the sense of obstacle in minor example (i.e IQ tests), but in the grand scheme (i.e differing legislative opinion, the occult nature of certain geography) this is a subconscious (and as you say, energetically driven) mode of operation and purpose, existing beyond the sphere of verifiable rationale and becoming the realm of trans-dimensional influence, which feeds into the growing collective logic matrix— propagating advance substantiated by a circular relationship. Ignorance literally is the first step to knowledge. Moved like puppets on a string. We know this to be a synthetic proposition as Occultists, the issue is that the masses "logically" misidentify this a bogus analytical proposition and follow suit with their thinking. That right there, is what I am talking about when I contend this ignorance being borne of Ego. I am talking about Ignorance as an adjective relative to voluntary cognitive dissonance, not as the strict typal sense.

The first kind of Ignorance I outlined here (natural state of ignorance) is absolutely beneficial to the "curriculum" of Selfhood and is a deliberate authority, the latter is a confused prerogative.


I do hope this helps to clarify. If not, let me know. It's challenging to try and segment this without it becoming near-nonsensical word salad.



I would also enjoy anyone to argue against my position here.

Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 127
Location : On an island, in the ocean.
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by 8lou1 on 03.09.20 12:00

when working with energies its very important to accept first and afterwards learn from what this subtle energyboost did to ones body. the body can speak in various different ways, but since everyone here is liking lots of words it came out like that. its an internetsite after all, so that makes it complementary. which is important for smoothness.

when the words have left the body, there is also something left: an update that naturally integrates within ones operating system. there is no need for a reboot. and life continues. due to that it can help sometimes to rereread ones typings and understand what one wrote with updated eyes.

this is what i ment with evolutionary on the first page of this topic and is already widely known, im just putting it out in the open.

the typos ive left intentionally, they pop up for a reason.
8lou1
8lou1
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 225
Location : rotterdam
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

this effects energy mastery - Page 5 Empty Re: this effects energy mastery

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum