‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru. I need some exclusive information, from an early member.

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru.  I need some exclusive information, from an early member.  - Page 4 Empty Re: ‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru. I need some exclusive information, from an early member.

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 6:39

Lol yes, the scariest 'ow the world will go KABOEM!' ive ever done was with the baron. It was like first i was gone and then the universe was gone too, all what was left was the space between spaces. It took me a year to get from feeling like a universe to feeling my body.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru.  I need some exclusive information, from an early member.  - Page 4 Empty Re: ‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru. I need some exclusive information, from an early member.

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 6:48

That certainly interesting 😑… so you are suggesting that you are the 0000000,1% ??
If that is so, then let me ask you this…
why have you not stopped the escalating of the sun burst yet? 🥱

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 6:52

If I would have had that kind of power.. not that I think I have 😑
I do however know exactly why I wouldn’t have stopped it by now.
Cause I do have that king of imagination 😑🥱…
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 6:52

Kind 👆
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 6:57

Ok god concept. Well i know some beings who are revered as gods. I also know beings who like to abuse that way. Simplest are of course tricksters with masks. Often these days btw just other people, just like some shadow people.

Now allah is what christians call god and some occult sects in the satanic corner are calling the one. I for myself got in trouble, because i like certain currents with darker spirits and research in that area led to the same: the most high. So far it seems the atr's mostly look at it as outside of our universe and good. Which is quite the quranic view.

In daily life god is a sudden smile on someones face, the sun shining on my dancing dustbunnies, happy family, things like that.
When im more creative gods are often warring and the quranic view looses. Still to stop my mind from going from chicken to egg and back the only option is trust the higher ones. So hidden gods who never sit next to allah, cause that downgrades the system. A not explainable reality, but real.

Im hardly bothered when others have an other system, the only time i cared was when someone was genuinely praying to their god and it landed with someone i know. He got pulled down and i didnt agree, so i tried to teach, but a fox is a fox.. The punishment for that still hurts me bodily to this day.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 7:16

Why are you avoiding the question?
And the definition of god is actually: something more knowledgeable then your self, stronger, wiser, something that completely out of human comprehension.
Like for instance the universe it self .. as We as humans know about as little about that, as we do about our own planet, except our planet is way smaller… 😑

In the definition of what god is, god can basically be anything as long as it has more understanding then any other beeing in this universe.. for Instance.

However 👆 let’s say you are that 👆… I ask again, why have you not stopped the sun from erupting ? (That was your claims, not mine, i just imagined my self being in that possision, and Why i certainly wouldt stop it.)
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 7:25

Divine im not suggesting anything ever. the only thing that happened is that got so confused with all the lables and titles everyones says i am, that i thought fuck it, if thats what they say i am lets go. there was no option. you going to let a man do a womans job? on that level? with that influence on the occult world? never!

i dont like being forced to honor a goddess just because there were only 2 options to choose from and i needed someone to understand wombs and stuff. thats not a man. the option i got was set or aset and due to it i refused islam as well as there is freedom in fait. so i went apep, found the female force of it and came into being or rather i got brought back by the higher ones as i didnt want to live anymore. so happy with life is new to me.

does that make me such a less percentage? idk i always thought everyone was like me and found out it wasnt the case. vampirism seems to fit a bit from my view, but understanding it,at this point in time, no. does it freakin scare me to dive in with someone new, hell yes. i know where ive been and what im capable of. ive always feared my own goodness, why fear fear? but it has also to do with the fact that im done with spy vs spy, done with the carrots, done with the masks. so im killing the game again and enjoying myself with a conversation with you. Smile
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 7:36

oh no that wasnt me. i got proposed the question if bloodlust would stop if someone would offer something at the dolmen in drenthe where a lot of car accidents happen (northern netherlands). this coincided with the event of a sun flare whereby it looks like if and when one would offer there and then the sun flares would stop. it would also create truth out of make believe so i didnt take the responsibility to test that. i told others however what i saw and what they do with that is not up to me. they are the agnostic heathens im the moslim.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 7:43

I think men have generally done enough threw history…..
and forget that it’s actually their mothers that cared for them and Raised them.
Your still not answering the question.

As for one quote to end this post:
I am as much a teacher , as I am am an eternal student.
And I wouldn’t want to be the leader of the world, if that job got thrown after me. 😑
Good luck with that.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 7:46

well then please point me at the right question, cause i havent answered many.

likewise divine, may you travel safely. ‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru.  I need some exclusive information, from an early member.  - Page 4 2665
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 8:06

I didn’t know I was going anywhere… as for well, being any type of leader, or teacher … I suggest they actually KNOW for REAL what their actually Doing!
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 20.11.22 6:23

pale pale wtf i am reading . Dolce far Niente a lot of you
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.11.22 6:31

spreading nonsense every step of the way anto. you didnt think im going to let you in on occult shit. i do advertising and exposing, what did you think????
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 20.11.22 7:12

Lou try writting poem like Dai_Moon writes to Maxx, you do with clowns as well like Maxx !
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.11.22 7:26

ah , yes you know why? because i had the audacity, to go,see and help someone called maxx, so his sometimes sour words wouldnt hit him back in the face.

since you tell me i need a clown and im already speaking to one at this point, ill write this poem to you...

boring, useless, pain
seeking, hurting, hell
death, gaming, roblox
im not good at this,
fuck that shit,
romania, ok
love yah....

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 21.11.22 12:31

Try to relax, calm down it’s a forum, we chat, we discuss and nothing more ‘elieve me /Lou...you got to stay in line for trying to approach my sarcasm...I am ok with you and don't need more than what hints, gotcha...good energy I am aware now!
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 21.11.22 16:22

The memories behind my scars are still fresh, thats all. Happy you like the energies. 💖
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4