Karnath
Syrianeh
Victor
Maktub
Daniel09
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Truth about House Kheperu. - Page 2 Empty Re: Truth about House Kheperu.

Post by godofbattle 14.08.09 10:41

I think that this will help people out a lot. And for a while I was into hk. However I felt like there was something missing. I had the problem of relating to her warrior caste. However in the codex and in some of her podcast it seems she only saw them as detroyers. I didn't think this was fair and thought there was something more to them. A loving side of them. There seems to be alot favortism towards the counslors and the priests. I do not think this fair and makes the warrior seem like some wild pet that needs to be controlled and taimed for her purposes. It is a good thing I found this forum because the guardian helps me learn more about myself.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 14.08.09 14:18

godofbattle wrote:I think that this will help people out a lot. And for a while I was into hk. However I felt like there was something missing. I had the problem of relating to her warrior caste. However in the codex and in some of her podcast it seems she only saw them as detroyers. I didn't think this was fair and thought there was something more to them. A loving side of them. There seems to be alot favortism towards the counslors and the priests. I do not think this fair and makes the warrior seem like some wild pet that needs to be controlled and taimed for her purposes. It is a good thing I found this forum because the guardian helps me learn more about myself.
Are you thinking that the "guardians" that House Kheperu speaks of are the same beings as the Lineage of Guardians within the Aset Ka?...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.08.09 15:39

lol I honestly hope not.
Any true Guardian would feel insulted by being compared to such shallow existence. They couldn't be more different, the way Belanger described the warriors from her club makes it sound more like Lycans or some ignorant human with anger management problems than actually a Vampire. On the other end, Guardians are the perfect example in what comes to beings of Love and Loyalty, of Strength and Beauty. So please never compare those two concepts, godofbattle, under the risk of insulting any Guardian that would read such idea.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Truth about House Kheperu. - Page 2 Empty I MEANT NO INSULT

Post by godofbattle 17.08.09 10:15

I was not comparing the two I was actually saying how different they were from what MB describes them as being. I meant no insult. I actually was just saying I relate more to the guardians. And I like the fact that they are seen as equal and not as monsters. I understand the more loving side of guardians. I asure you I would never insult anything I can relate to.Forgive me.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 17.08.09 10:41

It's ok godofbattle ,i think it was clear what you felt , (at least for me )and what you meant ,and how Belanger and company can make one search further,and not identify with it ,and how is nothing there to find for real .
I think Jonathan just wanted to reinforce this view ,not really correct you, since you already and very well noticed this infinite difference .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sungodaurora 17.08.09 13:53

Aghrab wrote:Disgusting... that is all I have to say.

Aghrab

I would have to agree!
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 01.02.11 16:16

Are you sure that She does not think that she is right ?

In your eyes, delusional ?

In other words, are you sure she is not "delusional" ?

And thinks that we are Delusional ?

( just a thought )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.02.11 16:29

That is irrelevant. Lack of character and dishonor are both personality traits that have nothing to do with delusion. She may or may not have mental issues, but most likely is that she is perfectly sane and just trying to exploit vampirism and our community to cash some money. At least that is the idea most of the vampire community has on her.

I think this subject already went under too much scrutiny and I know the admins are not pleased with these things popping up from time to time instead of actual discussions over more serious subjects. Lets leave the "Vampire The Masquerade" fans with their game and let us all focus on our dear discussions on spirituality, metaphysics and knowledge.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 01.02.11 16:58

Jonathan wrote:That is irrelevant. Lack of character and dishonor are both personality traits that have nothing to do with delusion. She may or may not have mental issues, but most likely is that she is perfectly sane and just trying to exploit vampirism and our community to cash some money. At least that is the idea most of the vampire community has on her.

I think this subject already went under too much scrutiny and I know the admins are not pleased with these things popping up from time to time instead of actual discussions over more serious subjects. Lets leave the "Vampire The Masquerade" fans with their game and let us all focus on our dear discussions on spirituality, metaphysics and knowledge.

I am sorry, to all of the community, Especially the admins ...

The only reason I ask these questions , is because of it psychological values.

I am not rely Interested in her, in any way, I am just looking at the psychological value of the cause.

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojisola 22.02.11 17:38

Thank you guys for saying what I have been saying for years and getting accosted for it by dweebs that think their every word is truth . Rolls eyes, She is little more than a cheap opportunist fraud. A friend and I had a hilarious evening a while back making fun of her book as we laughed through it's pages. And rolled our eyes at the ridiculous BS. Her and Father Sebastian should be ashamed of themselves for they way they have lied to and betrayed the VC. The both of them are on this kick to push half the community under the rug by denouncing the entire sang portion of the community with word like Blood is just a token and rewriting the Vail to say that the community frowns on Blood letting and and any Vampiric based religion. I'm personally sick to death at how they are trying to split up a community for their own selfish gain. The Community should come move into the day side and Vampiric rights They think by discounting us that they can gain acceptance form the Mundane .. Seriously are you kidding me ? They are both Guilty of breaking the first rule and I have absolutely no respect for them. They call themselves elders I call the Frauds.. Just my opinion of course .. Blessed Be
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.02.11 17:58

Welcome here, Sylivia. Feel free to talk about yourself. Smile
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 23.02.11 8:41

Sylivia, Very Happy

Good to see you posting! Could you give us a little introduction about yourself in the "Off topic" section when you have a chance so that we may properly welcome you.

Welcome here!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojisola 23.02.11 14:00

Huggs I have done that Smile
Mojisola
Mojisola
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosRose 12.07.14 10:48

I don't really see this bickering and these attempts to discredit others as a sign of highly evolved spiritual beings. The bottom line is that no one really has any hard proof to offer of any of the claims being made...especially, ancient bloodline lineage. It really does seem as if although lip-service is given to Hermetic ideas, that really egotism and elitism is the main fare associated with many of the so-called spiritual vampire groups.

I say rise above it, folks.
ChaosRose
ChaosRose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.07.14 11:07

true, but not everyone is on the same experience level.  Life is not a one size fits all.  Each person has a different vibrational level and is unique to the universe.  Commentary to discuss different things helps new people make their decisions about different things.  Also, a question asked and answer given when viewed helps one decide what path they do want to take.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 26.07.14 12:28

This.. "House Kheperu", as it is named, is a disgrace. Michelle Belanger has brought nothing other than falsehoods and delusions to her followers. For this, she disgusts me. To bring such disrespect to the Kemetic ways is nothing short of horrifying .. she isn't even worth mention, to me. Her entire 'movement' is an abomination to the understanding of vampirism, and knowledge as a whole. I mention her name here only to voice my opinion of her.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 13:15

I found a good source on the Internet that exposes House Kheperu and Belanger for the delusional and false claims of her House. It is very informative. The approach on the site is not for everyone, but the points raised are worthwhile. The site is Encyclopedia Dramatica. Just go there and search for Michelle Belanger and House Kheperu. Be warned there are objectionable to some pics of Belanger there of her BDSM, but I have never found such a collection of information revealing her as a fraud.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2