Is just being aware of able to change you?

+10
Divine 277
N.Augusta
Nebibi
Daniel09
ToBeSilent
Naverya
AnaInDark
Aleina
Kahina
Jonathan
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is just being aware of able to change you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is just being aware of able to change you?

Post by N.Augusta 26.01.10 10:00

@Olfeea, you are welcome!
Twilight: that is funny! Well, I made the mistake of reading it as I had to see what all the fuss was about. I did not like it, but my OCD kicked in, therefore, I had to read the whole series. (OCD can be a real pain in the arse...) Anyway, in my opinion, it was a bunch of nonsense!!!!! Apparently, I do not follow the masses. Well, because there are so many disastrous fictional vampire series out there, I decided to write my own as a side project. I am on a mission......

My favorite vampire fiction books are the first few in the Anne Rice series. My favorite in the series was "Lestat". I also like the Sookie Stackhouse books, because they are quick and fun reads that make me laugh, and the True Blood show is the craziest show on TV. If you have not read any of these books, then I recommend them for fun.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Is just being aware of able to change you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is just being aware of able to change you?

Post by Nebibi 30.01.10 15:12

I know this post is probably dead but I wanted to give my opinion so here goes:

I have experienced many changes in different aspects of my life that I did not want to change or thought needed changing.

I would liken this change to a metaphysical broom sweeping the dirt and garbage out of my mind and way of thinking and replacing it with fresh and true ways of thinking.

About the christianity, I feel it helps to realize (and I hope this does not offend any one) all the stagnation in that religion, and others. I actually do not mind having been christian because I can appreciate the path that I am now on with Aset.

Sorry for the late/long post but I just felt like I had to

AND WELCOME!
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 30.01.10 21:40

I think one thing special to note about this forum, is that posts never become "old" or "dead", unless they are things like introduction welcomes, because those are purely time related threads. New insight and information is always welcome here, unlike most other "new age" forums.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 31.01.10 1:07

@Ivy:Thank you for your reply.And yes,stagnation is the perfect word.
@Daniel09:I have to agree with that.But does that also mean,that the so called 'grave-digging'(posting in a thread older than,say,1 month) is allowed here?Not that I'm planning to,but just a question.

Also,sorry for not posting in this for the past few days.I just prefer to 'stay in the shadows',so to speak,just read what others post,unless I have something constructive to say(write).
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.01.10 12:21

Daniel09 wrote:I think one thing special to note about this forum, is that posts never become "old" or "dead", unless they are things like introduction welcomes, because those are purely time related threads. New insight and information is always welcome here, unlike most other "new age" forums.
Well said, I fully agree.

Olfeea wrote:@Daniel09:I have to agree with that.But does that also mean,that the so called 'grave-digging'(posting in a thread older than,say,1 month) is allowed here?Not that I'm planning to,but just a question.
Yes, that certainly is allowed in here. We are an open-minded community and mature enough to know that no knowledge is ever definitive. Things are always evolving, changing, mutating... the Asetian Bible teaches that in a very direct way, saying that even its contents will grow and develop over time. Nothing ever stops to grow and to evolve, and the Asetians are very wise in recognizing that. Unlike most of the world religions that are stalled in time, Asetianism keeps growing and developing since the times of Ancient Egypt. It's an eternal Kheperu.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 31.01.10 13:02

Thank you for pointing that out Daniel and Johnathan I should have known better...knowledge is always evolving....
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 02.02.10 15:57

I will share what I have experienced since I became aware.

I have since been on an insatiable truth-seeking mission in multiple areas (i.e. food, health, history, the monetary system, etc. you name it). I will refrain from being too descriptive, or else I will sound as though I have turned into a mad conspiracy theorist. To summarize, it is as if I am going through a deprogramming/detox process from corrupted society fed disinfo rubbish. It is both overwhelming and heartbreaking, to see the world through clearer eyes. However, I see this awareness as a positive change. Is just being aware of able to change you? - Page 2 Icon_smile

Lastly, for some reason, I am compelled to remind all of you, to please, eat the most natural foods available. Health and nutrition are both important factors for ones spiritual journey.

Ciao
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.02.10 16:54

I fully agree, eating natural and healthy foods is a great aid in both spiritual and metaphysical work. Also avoiding highly processed foods, chemicals and drugs is a central aspect to be careful about. That's a wise advice, Augusta. I have been through that detoxing process myself, not only at a physical/food level but mostly at a spiritual one when it comes to detaching from this automatized and plastic society, that lives out of superficial things, thoughts and objectives. It is a world of the blind.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 02.02.10 17:27

I must admit that I have recently begun this path and do not know much, but like you mentioned N.Augusta, I have already started to see the world through clearer eyes and I am saddened by the filth that surrounds us and all we can really do about it is clean ourselves, evolve and make sure we do not become contaminated with the false ideals of this stagnant and blind society.

You do not sound like a mad like a mad conspiracy theorist....you sound like a person who is seeking knowledge and someone who has opened their eyes.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 09.02.10 11:37

Thank You Ivy for your kind words. :-) I too am trying my best to learn as much as I can and grow.
Jonathan: The whole detox process is, WOW, a bit much/overwhelming, albeit necessary and it takes time. I am working on it. :-)

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 07.03.10 17:09

Olfeea wrote:@Kahina:About starnge dreams...I haven't had a dream about Aset Ka or the Asetians yet,but my dreams have changed.They are more vivid now,but harder to understand.
@Aleina:Thank you too for replying.

And also,a question to everybody,is really everyone affected by Them?Or just the...special people,in lack of a better word?

Isn't everybody special and unica ??? All tho they don't see it them self ??

(this is an question, as well as my meaning )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 25.03.10 10:12

Out of topic:Firstly,I want to appologize(sp?) for my long hiatus.It was due to school,and now I will probably be more active,since the Easter break is coming.You all might have though I abandoned this forum,like many probably did after a short period of time.I didn't.

On topic:I agree,everyone is unique.Although,like you said,Divine 277,most fail to realize.I did too.I've always considered myself a bit..weird.The fascination for the occult(that some people around me told me was weird)and the fact that I'm a bit or more on the introverted side,I prefer to read/listen more than writing/speaking.But recently,I learned to accept myself the way I am,and the others learned to do it too.And for that,I'll be eternally grateful to the Aset Ka,for opening my eyes(and my heart) to the beautiful,simple,and yet so complicated thing,that is the Truth.

And also,last night,I had my very first dream about the Aset Ka.In my dream,it all seemed and felt so real,yet now I realize how...impossible it seems.But again,life holds surprises for us all,right?
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 14:06

As I learned more and more , I got more distanced from other people who knew nothing , or apparently did not know anything, meaning pretty much evryone.Well I guess it's because I cant stand the "herd of sheep".I can only say good things about the Aset Ka , too bad I did not learn earlier.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 26.03.10 14:30

Meiyo wrote:As I learned more and more , I got more distanced from other people who knew nothing , or apparently did not know anything, meaning pretty much evryone.Well I guess it's because I cant stand the "herd of sheep".I can only say good things about the Aset Ka , too bad I did not learn earlier.

"Herd of sheep"?I have to agree with that.Strange is that,people 'seem' to value uniqueness.When in fact,it's completely the opposite...Actually,to most people 'uniqueness' is a synonym to 'weirdness',and people that don't 'go with the crowd' are considered weird.Correct me if I'm wrong,please.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 14:44

You're not wrong , atleast that's how I see it.I hate that "herd of sheep" I dispite weakness and ignorance , and sometimes I despite myself for that as well.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 26.03.10 15:04

Meiyo wrote:You're not wrong , atleast that's how I see it.I hate that "herd of sheep" I dispite weakness and ignorance , and sometimes I despite myself for that as well.

Heh,hate is a strong word.Don't hate,it'll only bring harm.Not to others,to you. ;)Just ignore what you don't like before you begin to feel hatred towards it.That's what I'm always trying to do.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 15:09

Olfeea wrote:
Meiyo wrote:You're not wrong , atleast that's how I see it.I hate that "herd of sheep" I dispite weakness and ignorance , and sometimes I despite myself for that as well.

Heh,hate is a strong word.Don't hate,it'll only bring harm.Not to others,to you. ;)Just ignore what you don't like before you begin to feel hatred towards it.That's what I'm always trying to do.

Yes , I guess you are right about that , but it is hard not to.I try not to hate but it slips out time to time , it's because they could learn , they could try to become better , but all they care is about the material things , atleast most of them, that is.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 26.03.10 15:12

Meiyo wrote:
Yes , I guess you are right about that , but it is hard not to.I try not to hate but it slips out time to time , it's because they could learn , they could try to become better , but all they care is about the material things , atleast most of them, that is.

Live,and let live.Just let them be.It's their problem.
Sorry if it sounded offensive,I didn't mean to.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiyo 26.03.10 15:14

No harm done , what I describe offensive is far more harsh , believe me.
Meiyo
Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 26.03.10 15:18

Meiyo wrote:No harm done , what I describe offensive is far more harsh , believe me.
Ah,that might be true.Still,in case I was.Better to be safe than sorry.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.03.10 19:01

AnaInDark wrote:Bad changes? Of course it exists, and can happen. Change is not always a good thing.

Some people who come across the Asetian beliefs, see it as a chance to find a new place to pretend their games. You have seen a few people here, I suppose, pretending to be a part of the Aset Ka... When in fact, the Order states on their own sites that no Asetian would be on any forums or publicly claiming to be an Asetian, being something fully against the Order.

Another change perhaps would be a high, bad amount of ego. Luis Marques is now blessing us with his words on Twitter, perhaps people who feel that they are close to him gain a sense of ego, losing humbleness. I believe we must always be humble around the Asetians, particularly Luis Marques. But I have seen people do such low things, in order to keep their thick ego from breaking.

Yet another change could be to become an "Asetianist" when you feel nothing deep for the Aset Ka, fooling yourself just because the Aset Ka is so respected and elite in the vampire community and the occult underground.

So many other bad changes... many more.

Well, I need to speak about this ......
You see, I think every creature should have the same respect, what ever you are or who, every one has its purpose and its important to NOT forget that...Wink
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 27.03.10 20:33

it is strange that i found this topic today. maybe it was fate. i spend a great deal of time on this site when i am here just reading, trying to learn and figure things out, findng things i can relate to. one of the things i did when i came across the Kemetic Order of The Aset Ka website was not only read it but I would stare at it for long lengths of time. it gave me a sense of peace. it also gave me a longing and maybe a sense of belonging, i'm not really sure. I order the AB from there actually.

most times when i pick it up to read it, i find a section that relates to something going on in my life. at first it was freaky, but now i find it soothing. peaceful actually. it helps a geat deal, especially when i can say, "Oh thats whats going on." there were somethings going on in my life i didnt have a clue as to what they were until i read that book, i do now.

i read earlier in the post as to whether the Aset Ka had changed people's lives. I know it has mine. in many ways. I now know what some of the things going on in my life are, and i can honestly say there was a time in my life where there would be situatations where i might have lost my temper, or been more emotional than at present. for me, these are good things. it has also helped my spouse be more understanding, he still dislikes vamps in general, but i think in time if he ever meets a good one other then possibly me, he could change.

they give no falsities on who or what they are. they are very point blank on their beliefs and expectations. this i one of the many traits i myself admire and hope to learn from.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.11.17 12:18

I found this old topic and I would like to share a little.

I have already written a small text, but I wanted to say a little about the changes, like it is mentioned in this topic.

I have been experiencing deep and chaotic things, since I began the contact with Aset Ka texts, through their website, Luis Marques tweeter, this forum, some interaction and of course, the Books.

I feel it touches me deeply in many different layers. Days of peace, days of chaos. It makes me think about so many things, and understand so many others I need to work to improve myself. Noticing flaws to be worked, so many questions appearing, insecurity, and even fear.

Unveiling many parts of ourselves can be scary, as we face truths that were hidden, either because we could not see, or because we chose to. It is scary, not only facing our own demons, and shadows, but also, sometimes understanding and accepting certain things, good ones about ourselves.

We tend to refrain sometimes, by believing that ego would deceive us, and then we become skeptical. On the other hand, it is also dangerous, I think, when we go too deep without maturity.

For me it has been a hard and intense journey. One that has been teaching me about the value of Patience.

Step by step, I stumble many times, and I doubt, I question myself. It has been hard to find my own way sometimes. It is like feeling an "almost" but then, it just vanishes.

I seek, with an open heart and mind. I found peace in Asetianism, and a sense of "home" that many may feel. By home, I mean that feeling when something vibrates with you, it fits what you think, not because of what you expect, but it is like a soft and gentle landing of energy inside you.

I hope I can keep walking and learning, despite the hard days. I understand there is much to come, a work of many lifetimes.

I hope I can count on the energy that is around for some support. I understand the Path is build, walked by the individual one, each one with its perspective and understanding. But I appreciate when I am able to somehow interact.

So far, I place my gratitude for Aset Ka for the release of the books and the teachings that cause so beautiful and powerful change on those who get in touch with it. I give my thanks for the welcome I received here some months ago, for the gentle way I have been treated.

I am glad, my heart is in peace, and I hope I can keep growing, silently hearing the whispers of the Universe, but also, being able to write and share, as you may have noticed, that sometimes I like to write, small texts, or when inspiration comes, small poems.

Thank you all for your interaction, in whatever level it has happened.

Lynn
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 18.11.17 12:21

I understand the Path is built *
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.11.17 12:41

It seems like you're taking the right steps to find your true path Lynskha. Our true paths are always different because we are also all different. We all seek different things and require different lessons. That's something made possible with Asetianism to some of us, since it magickally provides different teachings and unveils different secrets to each of us individually. It's something that can't be explained to another but only walked and experienced first hand.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next