The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

+27
MysticLightShinethForth
revJPDDG
Sybil Mason
Maxx
ardent
Troublemaker
Noctis
MR84
Lynskha
delan
Ravenz
Jonathan
Kalb
lucienvonwolfe
Filia Noctis
Asmodius
N.Augusta
Dreamer
Syrianeh
AnaInDark
Phoenix
Victor
RudraShiva
Daniel09
godofbattle
Kotaro
Aghrab
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Maxx 26.05.20 12:43

Well you certainly will not lead anyone here and if you do find someone that ignorant out of this location, you are certainly free to take them out with you.  Clean house of all the ignorant that think a vampire can turn a vampire.  lol.

And there is nothing here that says we do not have to be so rude.  In fact, it is just the opposite with delusional people trying to form a following for themselves here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Jonathan 26.05.20 12:47

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:It'd be better to create an introduction thread in Off Topic than to argue and discuss on this old classic thread unless for a higher and better reason. If you were banned in the past, however, I don't know what you're doing here now. I hope you came up with a very good reason to the admin.

I don't think he was banned before, was he? Don't really remember.

JP is kind of an oddball in the OVC but he's harmless. I don't think he will cause trouble.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by revJPDDG 27.05.20 2:22

Why is everyone so rude what the hell di I do to you this is why I was about to leave the community to begin with why do I bother when my own people hate me for my opinions
revJPDDG
revJPDDG
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-05-06

https://darkdruidgoth.wixsite.com/ohio-vpg-alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.05.20 5:00

If you look at my post above I was actually trying to help you and I don't believe I have been rude at all, no?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.05.20 6:57

I was only being honest in my above post. Really, I'm tired of the never-ending stream of people trying to make their own groups while apparently having very little real wisdom, occult knowledge or experience. It's this stuff that makes me feel kind of embarassed to be an American. What has our country produced in regards to the vampire community, that actually remains relevant in the real, hardcore occult scene? I can think of no real examples. Just a literal horde of uneducated people thinking that by organizing events, declaring it so, and trying to be everyone's unlicensed counselor makes them an Elder or important voice.
My posts aren't some blind attempt at being haughty or raising conflict by putting others down for no reason. I think you really have no idea how tired I am of this superficial crap. No one has to be nice to you... I mean what were you expecting? Warm friendship? In my eyes you're not a real leader at all. Please stop pretending to be one, or at least do it somewhere else. If you were a real leader you would easily be able to handle opposition. Especially when it comes to being some vampiric leader. (Lol.)
There's nothing that obligates me to be kind or friendly. I'm finding I feel better success in my life when I let that come naturally rather than forcing myself to express emotions and behaviors that I most certainly do not mean.
Also if you've come here to talk about how much you don't like Khenmet and Your Mighty Knowledge Is Better, you're not doing that in the right place.
Concerning Jonathan's answer, that was actually rather patient so I must give him due credit.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.05.20 8:37

Rhea Kaye wrote:
There's nothing that obligates me to be kind or friendly. I'm finding I feel better success in my life when I let that come naturally rather than forcing myself to express emotions and behaviors that I most certainly do not mean.  
 (or feel)

No wonder I feel great all the time.  

And RPDDG.....you ain't no vampire if you are whining about not receiving the LOVE  you deserve...lol.  Predators eat your kind for lunch every day.  Hang around.  I get hungry at a certain time.  All cannibals do.

Get real.

Uncle Fester here just spreadin' the LOVE...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.05.20 11:42

It's kind of interesting how this stuff only ended up adding to Victor's original point. Ironically elegant, in its very own strange way.
One thing Asetianism did for me was a glorious change into not giving a squirrel's left troublepuff about pleasing others. I suppose this facet is part of what makes most of the VCN crowd despise the community. Isn't it glorious?

But yes, it remains just as relevant as ever - the true side of the Vampiric community isn't the one that is the most loud. I feel like you won't ever find real vampires trying to sell their 30 Day Awakening Programs over the internet or screaming about how they're the leader of a community.
Just a couple of days ago, Michelle Belanger was claiming on a public group that Anto, who was banned from here, is a member of the Aset Ka and that she has been stalked and bulled by the Order for years. So, as nauseatingly boring and redundant as these things all appear, I guess they are remaining relevant despite things like... Balance, reason, and maturity.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.05.20 14:37

That is hilarious. Anto is trying to make a name for himself.....but what kind????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.05.20 16:48

It's kind of a strange conundrum I suppose. Some days I wonder if I should bother speaking about these things at all. Of course, these people aren't worth the attention, that's very true. But then, we recurrently see people falling for some of these things. For instance, watching certain Asetianists actively trying to befriend people like Michelle and giving her glowing praise, talking about how the Codex is incredibly well done and a vital source for legitimate vampirism, yet at the same time claiming all over social media that they have immortal and unbreakable family bonds with the Aset Ka. Michelle, the one who is now claiming on VCN that Anto from the Aset Ka is stalking her. To anyone with things like basic logic and intelligence, this is such a stupid claim that it's immediately recognized as near troll level idiocy barely worth the attention. Is it or isn't it worth the attention? Because those very same people, while sounding easily recognizable and not credible here, were very well-accepted by the Asetianist community, to quite a high degree. The online community is a very deceptive place. As another example, I still notice people who came around early on, claiming intense bonds with the Aset Ka and resonance with Viperines, even getting widespread praise heaped onto them for their reading businesses, only to later be seen flashing their fake fangs all over YouTube and Instagram. Bragging about all the nightclub parties they attend and going to all of Father Sebastiaan's events, gushing on social media about how much of a perfect mentor and example he is to look up to. Other people getting the Asetian Sigil tattooed and then hashtagging themselves as Asetian on Instagram, passing off a deceptive image that they are a member of the Aset Ka, on purpose, and doing nothing to correct that.
These things are probably shrug-inducing. So what, people ask? People pretending aren't new and are in fact common. What's the big deal?
Well, the big deal is that those types are often widely accepted. Sometimes they even get huge praise for their work, words or efforts which are dishonest more often than not, rooted in the desire for recognition or having a hidden agenda. All are members of this forum, which has its good, trusted members but some deceptively dishonorable people as well. I guess it all brings me to ponder on the initial post once again, which I've read many times over. The online community is definitely not the same as the real one that remains hidden in the shadows, and rather unreachable by most. The online community is plagued by dishonest people who come with an agenda, whether they admit it to themselves or not, and manage to fool even some of the wisest individuals for a time, for however long it takes their mask to come off.
So this 'real but forgotten vampire community' is definitely not even visible. I would say anyone who aspires to get closer must learn to work in higher realms with fluidity and anything less than this is fume.
There is a real community of passionate Asetianists who interact online and of course I'm not referencing them. But, well, I think many people know what I mean here. The Violet Throne isn't just a book and there's a very real, very hard separation between the real and the fume when it comes to the magick it hides within. That separation can recurrently be observed over the years.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.05.20 17:22

This was a major reason I had hoped to see the study of the Violet Throne here to help clarify some of the strange views some of these people have.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.05.20 5:40

Rhea Kaye wrote:It's kind of a strange conundrum I suppose. Some days I wonder if I should bother speaking about these things at all. Of course, these people aren't worth the attention, that's very true. But then, we recurrently see people falling for some of these things. For instance, watching certain Asetianists actively trying to befriend people like Michelle and giving her glowing praise, talking about how the Codex is incredibly well done and a vital source for legitimate vampirism, yet at the same time claiming all over social media that they have immortal and unbreakable family bonds with the Aset Ka. Michelle, the one who is now claiming on VCN that Anto from the Aset Ka is stalking her. To anyone with things like basic logic and intelligence, this is such a stupid claim that it's immediately recognized as near troll level idiocy barely worth the attention. Is it or isn't it worth the attention?

Rhea Kaye, Michelle Belanger is little more than a bully who is too insecure of her own books and shallow career as an author. She has always tried to silence and harass authors and works of higher credibility than hers. Is she seriously trying to convince people now that trolls like Anto are members of the Aset Ka? All the lies she comes up with to try and appear special. Have any of you try asking her in those threads why has she continuously harassed Asetianists for all these years? Because it's not Anto stalking her, it's her stalking every Asetianist she can find. Also how about asking her how years ago she would go into forums and Asetianist communities trying to recruit Asetianists into House Kheperu to lend her some credibility of having people "related with the Aset Ka" in her ranks? Or how about her using the words Aset Ka and Asetian in her website metadata and in her book submissions on Amazon so that they show up in searches? She's the real scam artist in all of this. People got tired of her lies and bullying more than a decade ago, it's truly sickening.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.05.20 6:40

I often hesitate to directly engage there, due to all of the toxic personalities and how quickly things can get out of control any time the Aset Ka is mentioned. I noticed that Merticus enables all sorts of unstable personalities.

Etu Malku/Robert Sushko was mentioned in that thread as someone who was a grand and dangerous enemy of the Aset Ka. I guess there's no limit to what they will claim. Michelle was also corrected, I noticed, but maintained that because Anto was around harassing her and talking about the AK, it meant he was a member.

I don't understand why she's still at it, but I guess it's important to continue speaking out somehow, because there are Asetianists I've been harassed by who rejoiced in huge praise of Michelle and desperately tried to be her friend/get close to her. Those same people, like I mentioned were highly supported by the community, trusted, and esteemed. This was even rather recent.
It's often said that we should not even bother with these unstable personalities but, bizarrely, it continues fooling people.
I wonder if people like Michelle and Todd are actually important in the grand scheme of things because they show rather elegantly who will fall to the dangers and traps in Asetianism.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.05.20 7:12

Michelle has been complaining about Sebastiaan for years now and it's funny because if she would be capable of looking in the mirror she would realize that she is exactly like him. Both have the same lack of character and integrity.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.05.20 9:59

Rhea Kaye wrote:I don't understand why she's still at it, but I guess it's important to continue speaking out somehow, because there are Asetianists I've been harassed by who rejoiced in huge praise of Michelle and desperately tried to be her friend/get close to her. Those same people, like I mentioned were highly supported by the community, trusted, and esteemed. This was even rather recent.

Is Lynshka, the Brazilian girl that came out of nowhere speaking so devout towards Asetianism, this person you're talking about? I'm not sure what other names and aliases she goes by?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.05.20 10:47

That's who I'm talking about, yes. Presented herself as the most devout and legitimate of all Asetianists. Frequently talked down at others, frequently screamed about how other Asetianists were "just kids". She seemed to wish to be seen as the top voice of Asetianism, and moved somewhat eagerly in several of the fake circles I've seen including House of Dreaming. When I started my own blog about Asetianism her constant insults got worse to the point where she was making rude, personal attacks daily on her Facebook page, always tagging her friends for help, some of which were Asetianists themselves. She also supported Ordo Dracul and lost it when I suggested they weren't to be trusted, calling me things like fanatic when I openly stated William Lavey and Andreas Bathory were fakes.  
She attempted on multiple occasions to add more credibility to herself by gloating about a very notorious and respected member of the community who I won't name, suggesting a closeness and access so others would see her as being better than others.
Her Brazilian close friend is a devout follower of Father Sebastiaan. Lynskha would always jump in to her defense whenever FS was criticized or insulted in any way, joining in with passive aggressive snark and rudeness toward those speaking against the man. She would even go as far as harassing Asetianists on her behalf for having the audacity to criticize him. Calling people kids, children, immature, etc., yelling about how they can't be true Asetianists because they don't accept all paths.
She would get angry over some of my tweets and I recall one instance where I said those who have to claim great power don't have power at all. Immediately after confronting me about how wrong I was in private, she again took to Facebook to make statuses about how much power she had, and how she is "the violet storm".
Some time ago Victor made a remark about how some Asetianists have been a part of the community since before books and public knowledge. Lynskha went to the Circle of Draconem group (who are known for plagiarizing blogs and trying to sell/push '30 Day Awakening Programs' to any internet random claiming to be a vampire) to recycle Victor's words almost exactly, claiming the same thing he stated, that she had been around such a long time, much before books. (Odd considering that not long before this she had been a complete newcomer, by her own words.) Then, despite being not much older than me, claimed to have been in the community since before I was born which, strangely, would place her as being involved in Asetianism and Vampirism at age 8 or 9. When I confronted her about essentially ripping off Victor's words here and lying about her experience she completely lost her mind.

Later on, after her mental meltdown which consisted of a semi-public rant about how every Asetianist was stalking and harassing her and they were all just kids, she deactivated her profile. A random account appeared in the Vampirism Facebook group most of you know about, claiming that this Brazilian close friend of Lynskha had been passing around that Lynskha was being privately tutored by a very high ranking member at the Aset Ka but had to run away/take down her blog because Asetianists were stalking her. It wouldn't surprise me if she actually did claim this because I have even had long time Asetianists claiming to me in private that they were certain of Lynskha being an incredibly ancient and powerful Asetian Elder who had to leave the community to rebalance herself. I'll be kind and tactful, and avoid mentioning them by name.

Anyway, when not doing all these things she was often seen trying to befriend Michelle, immediately adding anyone who came gushing about the Codex, as well as boasting about having "connections to important members of the Dragon Rouge." Most of all this was centered around trying to gain approval, recognition and importance. Her blog would often include subtle digs toward myself and others. (I wasn't the only one she targeted.)
This is most of what occurred. I am sure those involved would lie about what occurred. If they ever reappear, knowing them it will include more of a tirade about how unworthy I am to be an Asetianist and how I, unlike them, am not good enough as they've done before. Unfortunately for them, a lot of this stuff has been documented so it's not exactly going to be easy to lie about or twist into something else. Also I wasn't the only one this occurred with and the drama pretty much happened with anyone who dared to challenge her.

Well, this is the gist of it. I included this not for drama or any lower purpose but because it seems like most still weren't aware of what happened, especially since I had some Asetianists trying to claim to me that she is some enormously powerful Asetian Elder.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.05.20 10:58

Normally I wouldn't go into this much detail but I should add that this stuff nearly caused me to leave the community. It got to the point where I was sick and tired of being harassed any time I made a contribution or spoke against someone she had a personal liking and support for such as Belanger or William Lavey. People like that are very detrimental to communities that need honor and honesty to actually exist.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.20 11:12

this is why I am glad I am not out on various groups and reading their stuff.  I have no knowledge of all that fist fighting going on.  lol.  But I deleted and blocked her as a connection on my Facebook page and I noticed right after that she disappeared from here.  I had nothing to do with her disappearance here but I just remember the timing.  Nothing but mental problems as far as I can remember.  Not important.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.05.20 11:31

She disappeared right after her enormous blow up and around the time she began trying to become Michelle Belanger's friend. Mostly with the claim that she was important and that Asetianists were chasing her into hiding. Which is good, I guess, because not only was it getting old watching her scream daily about being a powerful immortal with an eternal violet connection to the Aset Ka, but it was also getting nauseating watching her tag her friends in daily boasts about dangerous powers. One of which is a member of this forum and has claimed in the past to be the reincarnation of Sekhmet, the Asetian Elder. There was no limit to the bullshit they pulled and boasted about, and I'm sure there's even more.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.05.20 11:56

Rhea Kaye wrote:That's who I'm talking about, yes. Presented herself as the most devout and legitimate of all Asetianists. Frequently talked down at others, frequently screamed about how other Asetianists were "just kids". She seemed to wish to be seen as the top voice of Asetianism, and moved somewhat eagerly in several of the fake circles I've seen including House of Dreaming. When I started my own blog about Asetianism her constant insults got worse to the point where she was making rude, personal attacks daily on her Facebook page, always tagging her friends for help, some of which were Asetianists themselves. She also supported Ordo Dracul and lost it when I suggested they weren't to be trusted, calling me things like fanatic when I openly stated William Lavey and Andreas Bathory were fakes.  
She attempted on multiple occasions to add more credibility to herself by gloating about a very notorious and respected member of the community who I won't name, suggesting a closeness and access so others would see her as being better than others.
Her Brazilian close friend is a devout follower of Father Sebastiaan. Lynskha would always jump in to her defense whenever FS was criticized or insulted in any way, joining in with passive aggressive snark and rudeness toward those speaking against the man. She would even go as far as harassing Asetianists on her behalf for having the audacity to criticize him. Calling people kids, children, immature, etc., yelling about how they can't be true Asetianists because they don't accept all paths.
She would get angry over some of my tweets and I recall one instance where I said those who have to claim great power don't have power at all. Immediately after confronting me about how wrong I was in private, she again took to Facebook to make statuses about how much power she had, and how she is "the violet storm".
Some time ago Victor made a remark about how some Asetianists have been a part of the community since before books and public knowledge. Lynskha went to the Circle of Draconem group (who are known for plagiarizing blogs and trying to sell/push '30 Day Awakening Programs' to any internet random claiming to be a vampire) to recycle Victor's words almost exactly, claiming the same thing he stated, that she had been around such a long time, much before books. (Odd considering that not long before this she had been a complete newcomer, by her own words.) Then, despite being not much older than me, claimed to have been in the community since before I was born which, strangely, would place her as being involved in Asetianism and Vampirism at age 8 or 9. When I confronted her about essentially ripping off Victor's words here and lying about her experience she completely lost her mind.

Later on, after her mental meltdown which consisted of a semi-public rant about how every Asetianist was stalking and harassing her and they were all just kids, she deactivated her profile. A random account appeared in the Vampirism Facebook group most of you know about, claiming that this Brazilian close friend of Lynskha had been passing around that Lynskha was being privately tutored by a very high ranking member at the Aset Ka but had to run away/take down her blog because Asetianists were stalking her. It wouldn't surprise me if she actually did claim this because I have even had long time Asetianists claiming to me in private that they were certain of Lynskha being an incredibly ancient and powerful Asetian Elder who had to leave the community to rebalance herself. I'll be kind and tactful, and avoid mentioning them by name.

Anyway, when not doing all these things she was often seen trying to befriend Michelle, immediately adding anyone who came gushing about the Codex, as well as boasting about having "connections to important members of the Dragon Rouge." Most of all this was centered around trying to gain approval, recognition and importance. Her blog would often include subtle digs toward myself and others. (I wasn't the only one she targeted.)
This is most of what occurred. I am sure those involved would lie about what occurred. If they ever reappear, knowing them it will include more of a tirade about how unworthy I am to be an Asetianist and how I, unlike them, am not good enough as they've done before. Unfortunately for them, a lot of this stuff has been documented so it's not exactly going to be easy to lie about or twist into something else. Also I wasn't the only one this occurred with and the drama pretty much happened with anyone who dared to challenge her.

Well, this is the gist of it. I included this not for drama or any lower purpose but because it seems like most still weren't aware of what happened, especially since I had some Asetianists trying to claim to me that she is some enormously powerful Asetian Elder.

So that is why she suspiciously ran away from this forum so suddenly. lol

If so that's quite disgusting that someone like that would be desperate in being closer with Michelle and other known frauds, only caring for fame and ego, especially after all the words of passion she has shared about Asetianism. It's like some people have absolutely no honor.

Also I didn't know that she was harassing you in other places, going around harassing other Asetianists is very much against the nature of Asetianism. We are a united community driven by the same goals of spiritual evolution, there's no place for shallow competition here. As I've said before it makes me sad that she went down such a path of nothingness and oblivion, as with me she has always acted nicely and kind. As for your blog and her obsession about you, maybe she felt jealous?

We sure get our share of mentally unstable people in this path. They always end up revealing themselves sooner or later, outing their true nature without even realizing.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.20 12:05

Rhea Kaye wrote: One of which is a member of this forum and has claimed in the past to be the reincarnation of Sekhmet, the Asetian Elder.

WOW. I wonder if I can get Sekhmet's' autograph???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.05.20 12:31

Lol. She would probably back out of or deny her claim of being Sekhmet but it was all there. Screaming with Lynskha about how she is the heart, soul, and blood of Sekhmet and her powers are unspeakably vast, or something to that nauseating effect.
They both seem to derive particular satisfaction by being accepted and recognized by the Dragon Rouge. I suppose that's the perfect route for their egos after failing to manifest their hopes of being invited into the AK.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.05.20 4:25

Yes at this point I've heard bad things about this Lynskha (others call her Aria) from different sources which is troublesome. It seems like she was trying to control others in the community and forcing her own ways, which is manipulative. Bullying others is unacceptable.

It also appears that she has been inflating her own importance and lying about her connections with the Aset Ka in order to be accepted within different circles. Dishonesty like that always comes to light. Did she learn nothing from trolls like Robert Sushko in his old age of no occult achievements from a life wasted in lies and pretense? I don't get it why people always fall on the same simple lessons.

If this is actually not entirely true and in some ways a misunderstanding, it would be nice if she could explain the situation from her own perspective and clear up any issues, but given that she reads this forum and choses to accept what is being said that is an acknowledgment of guilt.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 6:46

You know, I would find that to be incredibly interesting. Considering that she has most likely been complaining about this with her Sabretooth Clan friend, who calls herself Eva Franco here. That same best friend was the one joining in helping her harass and demean other Asetianists. It's rather obvious that they're talking about it as they always band together on these things. I guess being a member of the Sabretooth Clan and screaming boasts everywhere about her "privileged contacts with high ranking members of the Temple of the Vampire" isn't enough for her even now.

Yes, it would be quite fascinating to see Lynskha, aka Lyn Hayat as she used to call herself, attempt to save face. Because I am almost certain she left a pronounced trail of lies concerning her fabricated connections to the Aset Ka, one that could be traced or verified. In fact, even without getting into that, she already left interesting pointers right here on this very forum. Despite reusing Victor's words in and claiming to be one of the older occultists with connections that allowed them to be around some material before books, as well as claiming to be doing so since before I was born, (placing her at nearly 30 years of occult experience) she opened up a thread here once asking if it was okay for her to claim being a member of the Aset Ka to VCN group randoms.
She phrased it in such a way that made it clear she was asking for validation, approval and some kind of permission, but backed down quickly when you gave an opinion against it. Funny, and a little strange, that someone who has allegedly been an evolved vampire studying around the oldest communities would need to ask a public board if it's ok to announce to people that you're in the Aset Ka.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.05.20 7:33

Wait, Eva Franco who registered here is her Strigoi Vii friend that you were talking about who used to gang up with her harassing other Asetianists? Because here in the forum they acted like they didn't know each other, making it seem that it might have been all theatrics to manipulate people here as well. If that is true it may call for admin intervention.

Although to be honest that wouldn't surprise me given how Strigoi Vii tend to behave themselves in different forums, as an example the entire show their mouthpiece Vincent did on here a few months ago, who seems to be well known for stalking Asetianists as well. These people are bullies.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.20 7:38

lol. Vincent = Steve Urkel.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next