The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

+27
MysticLightShinethForth
revJPDDG
Sybil Mason
Maxx
ardent
Troublemaker
Noctis
MR84
Lynskha
delan
Ravenz
Jonathan
Kalb
lucienvonwolfe
Filia Noctis
Asmodius
N.Augusta
Dreamer
Syrianeh
AnaInDark
Phoenix
Victor
RudraShiva
Daniel09
godofbattle
Kotaro
Aghrab
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 7:41

I am almost certain it is her Sabretooth friend. It's too much of a coincidence that this Eva Franco would log in to the forum after such a long period of inactivity, mysteriously at the same time as Lynskha, right after they are being talked about here. They follow each other around every circle. Also Eva's introduction used the same exact wording as the Sabretooth friend, talking about the ToV and the "egregore". These idiotic, newbie level claims about vampire egregores are ones that the friend made in many places many times before. I would gladly admit to being wrong about this as I don't like wrongly accusing others, but I am rather confident on this one.
At the time this person registered I assumed Lynskha only brought her here for backup in debates and discussions as she was often unable to handle opposition or challenge in any form and this followed a pattern of hers. Lynskha and this friend were also buddies with Vincent/Marcel who was banned from here and has been stalking the community. They often would defend each other in debates.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Real (but forgotten) Vampire Community.

Post by Jonathan 29.05.20 7:58

That is all quite petty of them and something for an evolved mind to pity. From the details that you've given and also the aspect of your blog that you mentioned I'm inclined to suggest that they were both jealous of you? I mean, it's completely stupid but the fact is that you can write and express yourself at a level that them both are clearly below. Probably due to them being Brazilian but I think everyone noticed how limited was Lynshka's English skills and how difficult linguistic expression came to her. Which is perfectly fine of course but sometimes frustrated people driven by ego get stuck into those silly details, and as you seem to be the focus of their stalking that might be related.

I still wish these people would have enough strength and character to speak their minds here and present their version of the facts, but given the usual coward nature of fang-bangers Strigoi Vii I suspect that might not happen. It would be interesting and fairer though.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.20 8:04

well I can certainly add to the background on this with some material but I will wait and see if this person returns to throw some explanations out there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 10:01

It would be sad if they were, but it strangely seems likely. I started my blog because writing is my passion and my absolute favorite activity, always has been. Lynskha became more and more offensive after that point. She would do things like overpost my blog threads, deliberately ignore them and push them down when she was spamming herself everywhere else, and make memes that made fun of my writing style, as well as abusing Luis Marques quotes to apply them to me and suggest I was searching for attention and had no real writing ability to convey any true meaning. Her own blog included subtle digs such as suggesting she had the ability to know the nature of others, in a judgmental way saying what they can or can't be, while at the same time repeating how eternal and powerful her own soul was. The poems made for me, about how I'm a child and will soon fall. The poems about her strong connection to Aset that made her soul unspeakably ancient. I think I've made my point. Lol.

It was just strange the level of hostility and backbiting that she organized alongside her Sabretooth friend, all because I started a blog and she didn't like that. I was actually discussing with some friends that I wish we could get a chain of Asetianists going, all making blogs and maybe even writing articles as guests on each other's platforms. Sort of as a way to unify and inspire others, and recreate the sense of family among Asetianists. I've also frequently encouraged others to write their own articles and create passionate content.

The guy who used to edit her blog is a friend of Marcel/Vincent and makes podcasts insulting the AK.
Anyway, I know this issue isn't just about me and is more of a reflection of their own inadequacies and lack of character. The criticism isn't what bothers me per se, as I am happy with what I create, but the sheer disrespect is what gets under my skin. The disrespect and audacity of claiming to be some important member of the Order or at least having connections with important people, all the while constantly making abusive content aimed at harassing Asetianists with the aid of someone who practically kisses Father Sebastiaan's feet.

Reading this back I feel sad that this crap even happened, but it's important to me to speak up as she managed to fool a lot of people. This stuff is misleading and manipulative to others. Especially the crap her Sabretooth friend has been spreading. To this day, my content has caused some random people to come up to me and ask if I'm an Order member. Even when I outright state I'm not, still some press it. So this tells me it's not about me and in the end has little to do with me, it's more of the energy surrounding this study and how easily people jump to conclusions. Given my experiences in this area, I'm suspicious she used those tendencies of people to misunderstand the words and associations of Asetianists to her advantage. As when her good friend was around making stupid claims about the access and nature of people like Mahafsoun on VCN, she did absolutely nothing to correct that, even joined in. When she should have known better, given all her claims about being such a wise and experienced student.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 14:51

This situation is actually pretty interesting because I am aware that Lynskha has insulted and slandered her friend Eva Franco aka Rebeca C. behind her back in a very mocking way, calling her a pathetic slave for worshipping Father Sebastiaan's girlfriends by calling them Mother.

So it looks like a lack of honor really is at play here and is a defined character trait of hers. These two girls pass off the image that they are the closest of friends but it looks like that friendship only extended to the benefits of teaming up to insult and target Asetianists they deemed a threat to the safety of their ego.

Hey, if they're going to team up and even attack Asetianists for their words about Todd, they might as well remain loyal to each other. Even that is too much of a challenge. Looks like it was all just a show to gain approval. She didn't even have the spine to say it publicly.

Someone should tell her that loyalty is paramount in Asetianism, and that disloyalty is always met with fire in some way or another. She always wrote about her high levels of honor but that was clearly all show.

Fascinating.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.05.20 15:49

Rhea is on fire today! Devil Now I can see why they're afraid of you. lol Alas, I can relate, I really hate false friendships and disloyal people as well. The situation you're exposing is perplexing! Really low behavior.

I must add that I don't really know any of them, so my comments and judgement are based on what you're exposing here as well as what others have shared in other places. I can't validate all of it myself, although I can say that I have seen enough proof that some of it is true. All I can say is that I didn't expect this from Lynskha at all, at first she really seemed honest to me, couldn't care less for the irrelevant fanger girl on the side though.

Personally my only wish is for this sort of people to keep their fangs and low vibrations away from this community and its unity. We don't tolerate liars. We are aligned in the sacred banners of Kemet, they have no idea what that means or feels like.

Anyways bravo for the strength of speaking up even though it only makes it possible for them to harass you further somewhere else. Clean yourself from all the dirt and move on.
Clap
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 17:08

Thanks, Jonathan.
Well, I did debate with myself a lot before speaking up. I know it'll easily be spun as pointless drama by several people who seem to look for reasons to attack, but I decided that everyone knowing was more important. It's true, they might use this to attack me elsewhere, but I say bring it on, because I am definitely not afraid of them.

I've used this topic as inspiration in writing and other content before, so the truth is that I actually feel quite inspired by the family element of Asetianism. I'd go so far as to say that's the central core to what makes me breathe and try to evolve. As ridiculous as this may look lined up against the previous posts in this thread, it really does come from the heart. There are several Asetianists I've had misunderstandings with in the past but I grew to have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for them. Many people easily bow to Luis Marques and that's wonderful, but I must additionally bow to these Asetianists. In my opinion they are beacons in the dark, admirable characters and surprisingly good teachers. This community would be nothing without them, and they know who they are.
This is vital to maintaining an honor toward the sacred past. But you're also right, perhaps time to dust myself off and move on.
People will always reveal themselves in time and there are occasions when some teach us of the inherent uselessness of words, they show that when it comes to Asetianism our words are secondary to our actions, heart, and determination. In the end, all we can do is continue to fight for our own roads and paths regardless of any opposition.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.05.20 17:20

That is very wise and a good lesson. It's important to detach from these toxic people that will always attempt to bring others down with their dramas, fantasies and lies. It's a vicious cycle that leads nowhere. We must cleanse from their dirty energies and, as Luis Marques often says, to rise above.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.05.20 17:41

Thanks for the reminder. Indeed, this is the healthiest way forward.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.06.20 20:25

Holy wow I missed a lot.
I liked Lynskha (sp?). Very sad that she turned out like that.

Also, the thread that was mentioned (hopefully this isn't over stepping some bounds of courtesy or whatever):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/vampirecommunitynews/permalink/3163736803665897/

I do miss the community, or at least the connections I made in it. I'm equally glad to have found this one though. The opportunity to delve deeper into things I only barely scratched the surface of before is nice. It sits well within me. For want of better words.

The drama is what I don't miss. The bickering. Misinformation or not, I don't mind learning other perspectives. It's the drama that was the biggest turn off.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkside Veils 03.07.20 11:02

Hey can someone pm me? I have questions not open for the public...

Darkside Veils
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.07.20 11:03

Like... no?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.07.20 13:56

Ahhh... That reply made me chuckle.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.07.20 19:45

I do wish she had replied on this. I am open to being wrong if that is the case. Everyone deserves a chance to speak and to defend themselves.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.08.20 1:44

It amazes me to note the script here with eloquence.
I have but one motion here, inspiration.
I have an interest in vampires for a reason, the fact the humans are made of energies other than just human. I hold theories quite logical and I am open to discussions.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 22.08.20 2:24

What? Why did you just express.. four?.. completely independent, unrelated clauses as if they compute a single point? the first and last aren't even sensical. Is this some avant-garde poem?
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 22.08.20 2:50

Reconsidering, no. Why did you do it here?
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 22.08.20 5:05

[quote="ardent"]It amazes me to note the script here with eloquence.
I have but one motion here, inspiration.
I have an interest in vampires for a reason, the fact the humans are made of energies other than just human. I hold theories quite logical and I am open to discussions. [/quote]

It amazes me too. Thankfully the trojan horses are falling asleep.
Now concerning you and your forgiveness:
Combine the 4 and become the 5,
Iisten to the voice,
Feel the rhythm,
Make the dance turn healthy.

Hopefully next time we can have a normal, formal conversation :wink:
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.08.20 22:25

I learned to abide by your criticism and can appreciate you more for being tolerant at least once to improvise. I am only a contributor.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 22.08.20 22:33

How many evils could there be in a vampire?
The most is one to have to interfere with humans for blood intake which I know as a necessity and not really a habit, that is, unless permission from donor is given, then you're OK
Less evil, being caught with perhaps a temporary hide by day necessity.
how about when one resurrects and never becomes victim of the legend and just goes on living by the excuse that i was not dead, just woke up as a resurrected one?
Now compare that with what could have gone on in the old days poor villagers, the legend deep paranoia.
See, with such old stories I yearn and bid you to yearn for nothing but hanging tight at home peacefully night and day and no such paranoia.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 23.08.20 4:06

I will abide by your request and yearn for nothing.
Im not one who judges on ones food intake, we all need to live.
However when one uses my ways in such an extent that life becomes traceable, i find my rage and interfere. Wherever it may lay.
The old days have not yet gone, the villagers have lost their ways, as is happening globally in many sacret places.
Now move and find what you are looking for, my family is hungry..
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 02.03.21 7:07

to tell the story of old about bloodrage in the village:

once there was a group of highly devoted beings learning how to evolve in a sane and safely manner. they travelled tru the land and on one day they found a well deep in the forrest and decided to stop there and build a living.

all was well and they married with several ladies and procreated: a new place had come to blossem. life continued and their offspring started to guide their graves and were seen as holy men. tru prayer they asked the help of the divine in all sorts of matter. even the old metaphysical rules were still in use for the betterment of the village and the village became known for its bounty and giving energies.

somehow every now and then in time things went wrong in the world and bloodlust rose tru the seeps of the graves. the first time they got out and started killing without fair reasoning. after this had happened several times the people got scared and the so called holy people got feared up till this day.

sadly enough bloodlust rose again, but this time the holy people didnt have the power to stop it, simply because most of them got stuck in the powerrush that comes with being feared.

what was even worse, is that in holy places all over the world bloodlust rose and they started closing doors in an attempt to stop death from entering life. but they forgot death is part of life and doesnt need to be feared, but accepted as truth.

evolution rose and started changing the outcome by means of occult research. this again created rage and had to be stopped by order of the higher ones.

but somehow the higher ones had forgotten what it means to be in a human body and the Trickster awoke and showed how anansi is mentioned in the quran and how the web of wyrd belongs to the One and that noone knows the outcome other then when a real One awakens the world turns to turmoil. the villagers of now accepted their faith and bowed...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 02.03.21 16:50

All seemingly anti-Latin or beyond Latin, and so far from Christian areas, yet so wise the material presented here.
What I notice is very good language but a lack of logic, it's as if I am in a very separate area of thinking when examining what's what here.
What seems to be lacking further is in personable love expressions discussion which I think is far more important in the real vampire phenomena.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 03.03.21 5:06

can you explain to me in other words this part of your post: in personable love expressions discussion.
english is not my first language and google translate makes it even a bigger mess. so i'm not sure if i understand you correctly.

the seperate area of thinking is the part were natural magick comes from. magickians might use it, but also sages or just ordinairy people who have an inborn gift. i think in western culture it might be called the leftside of the brain , were creativity resides. not sure if this is litterally true though.
in other cultures who dont write from left to right it might be used totally different, hence the seemingly lack of logic.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 03.03.21 20:35

I am pleased to respond hopefully to your satisfaction. When I speak of personal love in the vampire phenomena I come from an undivided cupid centralization, when persona is mutual with an enduring sense of power beyond human emotion.
I am not so prompt to respond to magic as necessarily a gift, an earned soul magnification, yes
My sense of logic in anatomical brain issues is beyond prime importance. After intensive studies, I concluded a new focus in all magic universal priorities in the making of the individual being, a magnificent electromagnetic power - psycho-electromagnetism, an everlasting nature as the Karma bearer ever connected wit what is referred to as Ether, or TAO. It's about all beings relative and eternal nature.
Many of the beautiful words in this site amazes me being so diverse, but yet I tend to simplify certain things as my own necessity, which hopefully can fortify some of you with pleasure.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4