Maxx
CREdarkness
Lynskha
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again" - Page 3 Empty Re: An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again"

Post by Maxx 08.10.18 14:02

Thank you for your kind words, Little Flower 2. I can stir you up whenever needed. ha. But you will have to gain more insight into the fakes that enter here as you really have no experience with it and you cannot tell the difference between the real and the fake. Hope it will grow on you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again" - Page 3 Empty Re: An Appeal to the Administrators: "Make Vampirismforum Great Again"

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.10.18 14:57

Right, stir me up whenever you want, Maxx, do it. I wish you the best of luck in that, haha. You did not know that I was not stirred up to begin with; I merely took to harsher words due to the unfounded insults you are throwing around at people on this forum. You do not know that I am not affected by your nonsense, however I can respond in whatever way I deem suitable. Believe whatever you want though; I'll leave that up to you.

Anyways, a common pattern I have noticed in you, Maxx, is that you will often go for personal attacks, demean and belittle your targets, trying to invalidate them via that cunning method. Your attacks are often of a highly personal nature, directed straightly at your targets for supposedly these reasons. Very clever but not praiseworthy in any sense as you do not really make a good job at distinguishing yourself from the style of character of ugly politicians who employ all kinds of twisted political tactics in order to gain favour, oppress or push down others or their supposed opponents, and heighten your own status. You do not really come off in any much different way. I do not see how your behaviours and actions are worthy of application to this forum, towards members who do not pass off as the category of fakes as you mention. Maybe you should reevaluate your approach?

As you are saying though, Maxx, regarding power and status, or whatnot - I am not interested in that. I have, or had, my own reasons for being here, but those were none of them. In fact, I do not want any spotlight of that nature. Especially not here. Who is to speak as an authority upon vampirism but a real life vampire? I do not classify myself as a vampire, necessarily... so I do not want to be mistaken for an authority upon it. I have only tried to contribute to the forum or boost its activity because it used to be a good place but now has fallen into decay. It in fact makes me feel uncomfortable having to be seen as any expert, or whatnot, on these things as I am by far not; I do not wish to maintain a false image.

Well, well... on another note... Maxx, can we simply not be on a higher level and act that way, why do you have to bait people to a lower level? I am not speaking for myself here, but for the whole forum in general. Why do we even have to have this conversation to begin with...? Your frenzy is acting out the wrong way and you are targetting the wrong people for absurd and very self-convoluted reasons. What do you have to win anyways from this? Why not focus your supposedly otherwise wise head on something productive instead? I do not see how, by universal law, you are applying yourself into the correct configuration. Am I making any sense or reaching your ears at all? ...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.10.18 15:25

here is the deal.  I wish you the best and you had the right light bulb come on but you do not know how to make it shine.  Decay is the word you used and that is correct.  We have had over 300 views within a little over 30 hours and probably over a thousand outside. Now, put up something that makes them want to come back and get an education. I mean a real one.  Your posts put everybody to sleep.  You could not draw flies at a picnic in the park.  This topic drew maybe 10 views in a week and you had to have help with that.  So I come in and crank it up.  Now what can you do with it.  Having polls asking do you like drinking blood or how do you get energy....or are you a vampire and how do you know it?   Good God, Sweetie Pie, how is this different from all the fake VCN out there on the net?   You have the bones of a good design here but you are not taking care of it.  Spend a week and study close out of the books from the AsetKa and then start using the real material to make this place into a unique forum.

Jon or Vic do not even post here anymore.  They just view from a distant perch to watch for fires.  Nightshade has gone to a trickle.  You say this place was real at one time in the past.  Make it that way again instead of putting everyone to sleep.  They can watch Homer Simpson and get more from the writers of that show than what you are putting out here now.

What would be the dif between material here now and Sushko, Mickey Bell Ringer, or daddy little man Sabastard?  Not too much with chasing after do you drink blood often? lol.   Hell, stir up someone's blood to wake up.  Otherwise, this site is going to shut down eventually because it serves no real purpose unless it comes to life.

Now, who may be the real buffoon here?

I am not going to stay here. But I do not want to see the site go to nothing of any measure at all. Get responsible and take it upon yourselves to promote it with something worthwhile instead of the same ole smelly crap on fake vampire nonsense. Now, do it. Take responsibility instead of asking admin to do it.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 08.10.18 16:01

Maxx- If you wanted the forum to revive somehow, you really should have considered the logical possibility of contributing something productive that would inspire people rather than descending into toxic behaviors. If your insults are meant to stir things up and "get the blood moving", well, I would honestly question that method. Over a decade around Asetianist material (regardless of whatever path you actually call home) and this is your approach? Disappointing.
And yes, I sure as hell am allowed to have a personality and express my views even if they are contrary ones, that alone doesn't make anyone a child and it doesn't make them somehow spiritually lesser. People who try to label crap in that fashion are really just psychologically projecting. So that goes out to everyone- if you are trying to contribute productively, you're welcome to post away. Do not let anyone tell you that you are after some kind of delusional status.
Sure, mere participation in a forum is such a surge of power. Indeed, the subtle realms bow to the post count in transcendent glory! Alas, they won't upgrade me to the newer set of robes until I post enough in the forum! Rolling Eyes
Anyway I would encourage people to post lively material if it sparks their inspiration. The forum goes through periods of activity and inactivity. Always has, from my understanding. Blaming it all on Mystic is hardly fair or right. Sorry to be such a status chaser but once again no one runs this place aside from perhaps the admin. The burden, so to speak, of livening the place up falls on all participants. The place is slow moving because most do not feel like posting. If they wanted to post they would post. There are a variety of reasons why they do not.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.10.18 16:48

Does not all fall on Mystic.  I did not come here to stay either so if this does not ring true with you, then I predict the decline down to nothing.  

I did not come here for any other reason than I just opened and the ding bat caught my rascal religious  attention and if you guys cannot see how this all rings true, I am sorry I wasted my time and yours as well.  I start back to work on the 15th and can make over 100,000 a month so I have other interests than choking the necks of fake vpires and trying to spark the attention of those across the net and have them stay. lol.

As stated previously, I wish you well with the endeavor. I hope you consider what I said.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 08.10.18 17:16

Just take your leave, Maxx.

My assessment, positive and negative, is genuine, at least from my perspective. You interpret it however you want. At this time I will refrain from giving you any attention/spotlight, as I'm sure such was your intention and why you stay/continue to respond currently
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 08.10.18 18:31

I believe this thread has no reason to remain open.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 7:05

Lol. Thank you for the compliment on my comedic writing skills. I really will never run out of stuff to laugh about, of that i am certain. 😂🤭 I don’t care to say much else on this subject. I would imagine if you have any administrators on this website they’ll deal with it ...
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 7:06

(I didn’t mean to offend anyone).
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.10.18 7:57

CREdarkness wrote:I would imagine if you have any administrators on this website  they’ll deal with it ...

There are administrators on the forum. Obviously.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 9:12

Inactive on the forums, you mean?
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.10.18 9:27

No, not really. It seems that you really don't know much about this forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 11:00

Well that was pointless.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.10.18 13:28

My, my... stepping in here with your golden armour of light, inscribed with holy words of scripture... simply vanquishes us all, and now the shadows dissipate, and all creatures of darkness flee back into their holes... isn't it?

MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 15:44

Anyways, it just doesn’t seem there is any forum structure here if you cannot deactivate your account when it’s necessary, rather than having to wait for the administrator to delete your profile... and multiple other things I shouldn’t have to explain to you.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 22.10.18 15:55

If god wishes to speak, then god wishes to speak (you fat perverts).
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 24.10.18 6:12

<3 Y’all. Vampire Bat What else can I even say ...
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 19.11.18 11:04

The amount of ego and arrogance in this thread is astounding... I don't know who a few of these people in here think they are telling Maxx he should leave... If anyone has the say in who stays and goes it would be the forum administration... All of those who commented with the exception of Maxx, Lynskha, and Jonathan, some serious self reflection is advised for the rest of you, at the very least... This forum has been great, and if there has been a decline in quality it is due to the lack of new substance being brought by those who consider themselves to be the top new contributors... What is gained from saying the same things over and over again besides self-gratification? There has been much already discussed over the years if one reads through all of the posts from the beginning...
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.11.18 13:00

I think there was rudeness from more sides than that. There were some unfounded attacks too... for instance, I don't consider myself a "top contributor" here and just like the discussion; that is why I participate. Since Asetianism is the major topic of discussion most times, it is a good place to come for contemplations. What point is there in insisting someone participates for ego? In addition, why insist a lot of nonsensical things about cannibalism that only spread misconceptions? Further, if there were misunderstandings why not clear it up as a more visible member rather than start to degrade people?
This is precisely what I meant in the majority of my comments here. Why assume someone participates for ego when you could just mention what you think you see, and ask them to clear it up? People might accuse someone of participating as an ego contest but it's strange when the one accusing knows little to nothing about what is really in the other person's heart and where they are coming from. That cannibalism stuff started polls and misconceptions and inaccuracies on the VCN group. Some of the stuff stated just wasn't true. Point being, it is quite unfair not to mention rude to launch into attacks when someone disagrees. Those threads got heated but it didn't happen from a one sided reason.

Now, we all disagree at times and we are bound to have heated moments when doing so, but there are multiple angles and perspectives to every discussion. There are multiple sides. All that aside, this issue was resolved a while ago, it has been sitting calmly for a decent time. Why fan the flames of this old argument? There is literally no point in doing so. Of course my statements will be attacked or misinterpreted and that's fine but I can't stand attacks that assume where someone is coming from when such assumptions are not even accurate. This is a great community where all are here to learn including myself. None are better than the others as this is not about being the top but instead about learning and simply having discussion. Making assumptions about where people are coming from like that only lead to more unnecessary drama and it also shows limited judgment. Remember that people are allowed to stand up for themselves.

There have been good threads around here lately where all participants had a very mature exchange including myself. Even while disagreeing. So it is a bit of a shame to see someone fanning the flames of a thread that has already died down.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.11.18 13:06

I don't care how long someone has been around, some things should be challenged like the assertations about cannibalism. It shouldn't lead to personal attack. And it doesn't mean wanting to be top dog, it is about putting something under scrutiny if it just isn't true.

Now I agree this thread got more heated than it needed to, but you are contributing unnecessarily to that heatedness by adding more attack to something that already died down a long time ago. If Maxx comes back to this forum I am sure we can all continue to create and add to more productive threads.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.11.18 14:00

I do agree with Rhea. I know that you are meaning myself, quite included in that, Sinata. I respect your point of view and also know it holds true, although its depiction I will leave in whatever light it is wished to be seen. But they are things I have thought about, and found retrospectively unnecessary forms of "contributions" on my part and quite amateurish... causes for me to wish to shed my skin and start anew.

I also regret certain demeaning behaviours against Maxx here, as well as others (if not on different threads, such as CREdarkness). At the point I did not have much more patience than that to deal with it, although I should have had. I was in the wrong state of mind. What entitles me to get impatient with people anyways?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.11.18 14:12

I think, ultimately, as long as no one instigates any personal attacks from hereon out - and do not reawaken an already overcome vicious circle - it should be fine since I think these forums are quite stable at the moment. This was quite a while ago and I am sure multiple people invovled, including myself, have had time to think things over.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.11.18 14:24

There are more things, but I will return to them later.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 20.11.18 0:03

There is a lot of truth in many things that Maxx has discussed over the years on multiple postings if one knows how to read between the lines... For some that can be a bitter pill to swallow, and that's just too bad... I can't recollect any disclaimer in all the years of my existing which states that the delivery of ones thoughts must consist of sunshine, rainbows, and kittens in a pretty box with a bow... Everyone has a different method of how they choose to communicate...

Rhea Kaye, I stand by what I said, it was not an attack it was an observation, and advice based on what I and probably many others in the shadows lurking clearly observed... I don't attack, I have better things to do with my time and it never works out well for the one(s) on the receiving end when I do, which is upon rare occasion, and definitely not someone on an internet forum Smile The long tangent you went on clearly affirmed my original thoughts which I chose to post on this particular topic... Seriously, ego and arrogance... Now, the tone of my response might come across as a bit catty in nature, because, you clearly like to have the feeling of being a victim based on exaggerated defense mechanisms... There is an empty box that we use here for comments, I think you are aware of it no? Well, in this box, anyone can respond to what they have read, at any time... There is no rule as to time frames for when a person must and can read and respond... Again, who do you think you are, to infer what I can comment on, when I can comment on it, and make an accusatory statement of fanning flames just because so much time had passed since the topic was last active? I didn't fan any flame, that was your reaction to what I stated as my personal observation... Since it caused such a spark, clearly it was needed...

MysticLightShinethForth, that was a wonderful response, and I am glad to see that you truly thought about your "self" and how you react to things and interact with others based on perceptions and interpretations... that shows you are using the ability to understand things from many angles, and not all appears to be what it is at first glance... Everyone has there moments, and growth comes from what we consider positive, and negative...

This is a VAMPIRISM forum... If one cannot deal with a harsh demeanor, then you are in the wrong crowd, and following a path that clearly does not resonate with your being...

"Someone that only promotes light, peace and harmony, claiming to never experience anger or hatred and holding no harmful feelings, is someone that is unquestionably incomplete. That is true because such a person would not only be in delusion but also in denial of Self. It is a mental process of blockage and the result of their inability to foster acceptance, often conditioned by dogma, expectations and social stigma that by limiting awareness of Self one ends up exhibiting a profound lack of knowledge over character and identity." - Asetian Bible
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.11.18 5:21

I don't think there is a need for all this argument. Sometimes it's important to realize that we are all different and have different views. Accepting disagreement is a vital part of growth and life in society. We have a lot to learn from each other and being open to those exchanges, even the more heated ones, is beneficial to all.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next