Any subtle changes after reading the Asetian Bible?

+19
Victor
seeker
Jonathan
Syrianeh
Lupus de Umbras
witchmark
Aleina
mellusine13
Kahina
Kotaro
Daniel09
Aghrab
Azrael
Dreamer
Ankhhape
Saylamine
Malek
Phoenix
Gilded
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Any subtle changes after reading the Asetian Bible? - Page 2 Empty Any subbtle changes

Post by mellusine13 25.10.09 17:05

to write my dreams down is really good Idea, Thank you
One of the dreams I was in the middle somebody was doing something to me and I feel this incredible amount of energy flowing all over me & the rest of the people was tantric something i can remeber ( I wake up & i had puddle sweat in my chest )
I really think AB has impacted some people in one way or another.
Opening the door for knowledge and enlightment.

mellusine13
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Any subtle changes after reading the Asetian Bible? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any subtle changes after reading the Asetian Bible?

Post by Daniel09 25.10.09 17:52

I had a time when my dreams were vivid and memorable, but I've slipped into a forgetful era again. I remember flashes which remind me that my dreams have been complex and seemingly random. The amount of information that occurs while I sleep is vast, so much so I prefer to forget it if I can, because my basis in reality begins to slip if I focus too much on revelations and memories that come up while I sleep.

Probably the most specific and memorable dream I've had since reading the Asetian Bible would be the one where I was... there, kind of as energy, and a massive giant being came up and told me to trust in my intuition, it is more right than I think. Or something along those lines. The voice was fairly strong, I could feel it bouncing around in my mind for the next few days. Suffice to say, I still haven't taken the advice to heart. I don't completely know what is my intuition and what isn't.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Any subtle changes after reading the Asetian Bible? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any subtle changes after reading the Asetian Bible?

Post by Aleina 25.10.09 23:07

Reading the Asetian Bible made me understand the techniques behind energy work and how to do it more correctly than I was doing it before. Therefore I have become more energy sensitive and understand more what I am doing when I practice energy work. Other than this, I have also become more spiritually open... my life has more light and meaning within it now than ever before.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.02.13 7:07

Em Hotep,

The beginning was something inspiring and beautiful, but after some time the Asetian Bible, destroy me completely, showed me how I was useless and weak. The unconscious fears become true, my soul becomes empty and unfulfilled. The deception was so big that I felt myself lost in some part inside me. Was so painful, but was necessary when we don't want to spend the rest of our lifes with our heads in the sand. I learned how to crawl and after I learned to walk. All my concepts and beliefs were clearly destroyed and reborn again. I Never abandon the Asetian Path and never pulled away. All this happened with me Always dedicated and interested to go off the deep end! I was insane but never lost the most important: Loyalty and Respect to the Asetian People. ?Rather, it was only to gain more respect, and more loyal to them. ?Of course, with time, I gained a new vision, new beliefs, and I was and is a new person. It is here that I begin to understand two quotes from Asetian Manifesto:
Asetian Bible & http://www.asetka.org/manifesto.shtml wrote:To forget all you have learned and learn all you have forgotten.
To be an Asetian is to be blessed with everlasting Love.
It took me months, full days to think about these quotes and how they changed me .. until I realized one thing about the book ... The Asetian Bible is a Phoenix! The Power of Asetian Bible is a long-lived Khepri that is cyclically reborn and regenerated our souls, ?is mutation, is a small demonstration of Dark Kiss in words and symbolism. ?I saw the magick differently, saw things differently, and begin to understand the art, and started taking things apart, I started doing what we today know as «Marques' Spiritual Kaleidoscope». ?I'm so grateful, Asetian Bible has an effect on me that is hard to explain, I vibrate at all levels, I am safer, more connected to me, and I know exactly what I want. When I get involved in the magical world, in meditation, rituals or even Tarot, I can tell you that I feel like a phoenix. Always in constant adaptation, realizing that things are not fixed.

My friends, I want talk now about Vampirism. Who is right? I have a parable drawn from the Christian Bible that I really like.

http://www.bibliaonline.com.br/bbe/mt/13 wrote:A man went out to put seed in the earth; And while he did so, some seeds were dropped by the wayside, and the birds came and took them for food: And some of the seed went among the stones, where it had not much earth, and straight away it came up because the earth was not deep: And when the sun was high, it was burned; and because it had no root it became dry and dead. And some seeds went among thorns, and the thorns came up and they had no room for growth: And some, falling on good earth, gave fruit, some a hundred, some sixty, some thirty times as much. He who has ears, let him give ear. And the disciples came and said to him, Why do you say things to them in the form of stories? And he said to them in answer, To you is given the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Because whoever has, to him will be given, and he will have more; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. For this reason I put things into the form of stories; because they see without seeing, and give ear without hearing, and the sense is not clear to them. Mateus 13:3-13

I saw many people falling, I found many people who said "I am honest" and criticized those who speak ill of us and years later I saw these same people have dinner with them.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 23.02.13 9:50

Kalb, I enjoyed reading the words you wrote just today. It really is "the letting go" that makes all the difference in the world. However, with all books written, even the AB, it is only words upon paper. It is in the doing that makes all the difference. I have met many who think just because they purchased and read material that it somehow elevated them. The philosophy has to fit! You can not force a circle into a square peg.

I think all philosophies serve a purpose in that each person's needs are different. Work is required for the path in which you have chosen just as work is required by me. Smile Not all are willing to work.

Congratulations on the fruits you have reaped from the work you have done on this path of yours.

My best to you!

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.02.13 12:07

Always refreshing reading these posts from you Kalb. I like the honesty in your words. It's nice to read about those who have found so much growth and wisdom in the teachings of the Aset Ka and their books like the Asetian Bible.

Kalb wrote:I saw many people falling, I found many people who said "I am honest" and criticized those who speak ill of us and years later I saw these same people have dinner with them.
People lacking personality and honesty is a very common thing, everywhere. I understand how it's such a shameful form of weakness, but as I told you many times, don't feel hurt by such people because in the end they are the ones suffering. Never doubt that, their pain is far greater than yours.

I also agree with what witchmark has said, that finding a path in tune with our soul is important but reading is never enough. It always comes down to what we do and how we do it. Only when we experience it is that we truly live. Actually I think this is one of the messages from the Book of Orion, at least how I interpreted it, when teaching how the Asetian culture can't ever be understood just in books but only when we start living it without fear of failing, of being judged, not being good enough or what others might think. Only then we are free. Only then we are Asetianists. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.02.13 16:06

Thank you witchmark and Jonathan.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 27.02.13 6:05

Wow!You've really kicked something off here,Syrianeh!Excellent musing.I must say, all these heart felt and insightful posts are making my head swim,and moving me in a very warm and profound way.
When I read the AB I enter a world that seems both ethereal,yet stangely familiar.I find the 'kheperu' mantra particularly potent.Also,does not the author forewarn us that the symbols and hidden language within theAB will affect those with the awareness to recognize it, even subconciously,in a very profound and subtle way.
Personally,I too am not sure whether I'm Asetian or not;but I have become aware of a growing connection with the presence and teachings of Aset.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.02.13 11:43

I can agree with you, Lupus de Umbras. Syrianeh is a old friend in the Violet Path. Thanks for sharing with us your words. Always Welcome.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 03.04.13 2:31

Thank you, Lupus. And sorry for this late response. I've been away from the forum for a while, sorting out other aspects of my life.

Welcome here.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 04.04.13 8:19

my experience with the ab is a little different then what ive read here so far. its not my intent to offend anyone but its how i experience(d) it.

i had high expectations when i ordered the ab and to be honest it was a bit disappointing. the most things i read were to me common knowledge...

what helped me become more clear in my head was the part about the lineages and asethian tree of life. it made it possible for me to place things in a better way....

what is still confusing to me though and what i secretly hoped to find, was the chapter about the shenpoints. i always had trouble with my chakra's working different then whats called normal and the chapter about shenpoint didnt give me new views on that... i really hoped to find something that could help me further with that.

overall i found it an ok book, my expectations probably made it a bit of a downer Wink

with love,
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker 09.04.13 7:43

Hello Lou, were you secretly hoping to find all the secret knowledge and wisdom in Ab? Razz

It was written with a lot of care so that unawakened Asetians and others who feel connected to this wisdom. It can't tell you anything more than you already know, it's a key through which you can unlock the door to your inner understanding. There is a lot of material for those who can read in between the lines and beyond words. If you feel the energy in it you may find some answers and more questions.

I hope this helps you.. Smile

Sincerely
Seeker
seeker
seeker
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-01-18

https://twitter.com/EternalDarkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.04.13 8:40

seeker wrote:Hello Lou, were you secretly hoping to find all the secret knowledge and wisdom in Ab? Razz

It was written with a lot of care so that unawakened Asetians and others who feel connected to this wisdom. It can't tell you anything more than you already know, it's a key through which you can unlock the door to your inner understanding. There is a lot of material for those who can read in between the lines and beyond words. If you feel the energy in it you may find some answers and more questions.

I hope this helps you.. Smile

Sincerely
Seeker
Well said. I agree with this view as it reflects my experience as well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker 09.04.13 8:48

Thank you Jonathan, it may sound funny, but I feel that AB has a consciousness of it's own. It's not some words on paper, it responds silently to those who understand.
seeker
seeker
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 09.04.13 15:18

A thought to consider.. if changes do occur for one after reading this lovely gem, then why assume that the changes would necessarily happen immediately?

I've not read mine in a long time, but the changes continue to occur, and continue to affect and change me. Smile

Either the contents of it kisses the essences of ones Soul, or they do not, and that is okay. But, either way, one will be affected-- in one way or another.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.04.13 15:46

N.Augusta wrote:A thought to consider.. if changes do occur for one after reading this lovely gem, then why assume that the changes would necessarily happen immediately?

I've not read mine in a long time, but the changes continue to occur, and continue to affect and change me. Smile

Either the contents of it kisses the essences of ones Soul, or they do not, and that is okay. But, either way, one will be affected-- in one way or another.
This is something I have noticed as well. The book changes people through its magick and those changes will happen wether or not you like it. Many people loved the book and all speak of how it changed their lives and spirituality, but others didn't like it or felt any peace in it but they were still changed. In different ways but that also happened.

Another important thing N.Augusta said is that those changes don't just happen right after reading the book, but some changes continue to take effect and change parts of us for a long time. I think some lessons will stay with me all my life.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 10.04.13 3:53

Oh, they will always be with you, Jonathan, for they have, forever, changed you too. Smile

One thing I would like to say, and that I know that the unaware will not listen to, but yet, I shall say it anyway. Granted, these are my thoughts....

This is just a word of advise/caution..... When it comes to the magick of the Asetians, when it comes to the magick that is in their books.... the magick that surrounds them and this path, don't get all caught up in trying to understand it all, nor bother trying to fully understand them-- you never will. Accepting this truth brings peace. When we focus on all the "how's," the "why's" and all the could it be "this" or "that" or xyz???? Or, in the mystery of it all, then, that is when you will find yourself caught up and lost in chaos as you drift deeper into the abyss. But, yet, some of us have to travel through such dark troublesome murky waters, to feel a disconnect, an emptiness, and incomplete in order to experience a rebirth. Love-- it is the fuel that gets you through it. To question is logical and natural, but to get all caught up in a million questions of the unknown, well.......... then you have lost focus and are not doing yourself any favors. Time and patience are your allies of discovery and inward revelations.

To Embrace the unknown is to be brave, and anyone can be brave at times, as someone once said, something like that Wink but to walk your steps on this path with Love, you will be deeply touched by the flame, and forever--transformed, experiencing the world with new opened eyes, which is a lot to take in. It is a hard walk, and certainly is not a walk for all.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker 10.04.13 5:45

N.Augusta wrote:Oh, they will always be with you, Jonathan, for they have, forever, changed you too. Smile

One thing I would like to say, and that I know that the unaware will not listen to, but yet, I shall say it anyway. Granted, these are my thoughts....

This is just a word of advise/caution..... When it comes to the magick of the Asetians, when it comes to the magick that is in their books.... the magick that surrounds them and this path, don't get all caught up in trying to understand it all, nor bother trying to fully understand them-- you never will. Accepting this truth brings peace. When we focus on all the "how's," the "why's" and all the could it be "this" or "that" or xyz???? Or, in the mystery of it all, then, that is when you will find yourself caught up and lost in chaos as you drift deeper into the abyss. But, yet, some of us have to travel through such dark troublesome murky waters, to feel a disconnect, an emptiness, and incomplete in order to experience a rebirth. Love-- it is the fuel that gets you through it. To question is logical and natural, but to get all caught up in a million questions of the unknown, well.......... then you have lost focus and are not doing yourself any favors. Time and patience are your allies of discovery and inward revelations.

To Embrace the unknown is to be brave, and anyone can be brave at times, as someone once said, something like that Wink but to walk your steps on this path with Love, you will be deeply touched by the flame, and forever--transformed, experiencing the world with new opened eyes, which is a lot to take in. It is a hard walk, and certainly is not a walk for all.

Loved your words, I absolutely agree.. I Agree
seeker
seeker
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 10.04.13 7:09

N.Augusta wrote:One thing I would like to say, and that I know that the unaware will not listen to, but yet, I shall say it anyway. Granted, these are my thoughts....

This post hits the mark in an important detail where many fail.

Be free to learn from the Asetians and to explore their magick with courage as they give us an ocean of wisdom to grow from and secrets to master, but don't get lost in the trap of trying to understand all their purpose, will and life. You never will...

The Aset Ka is unlike any order. Unlike any group. Unlike any culture.
Approaching it otherwise, as many have done, is folly. If you don't understand this very basic notion you will never see it for what it truly is.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.04.13 14:29

You can continue expressing your emotions all... Smile
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 11.04.13 3:20

How I see it: is that the secrets of the Asetian Bible is in plain sight ... however not everyone sees how to make use of it... .

I agree with so many of you here, about your opinions on the Asetian bible and also regarding the other 2 books about experiences and changes.

The illusiveness of those books, really gives some perspective, and insight, about the books contradicting writings (its not contradicting in the sense that it speaks against it self .. cause it does not do that ) .. and one can truly see what lies under neath a person that has read it.... from what they utter about the books ... the book reflect them, and sometimes one doesn't see its own reflection ... and sometimes one known, but just don't want to know ...
Others see more clearly through the path.....

I must say I agree..With Naugusta... and Victor has also good points.

However everyone is at their own learning level, and I m one of the last once to point fingers.

Sincerely Luna Aurora Divine
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.04.13 5:49

Victor wrote:
This post hits the mark in an important detail where many fail.

Be free to learn from the Asetians and to explore their magick with courage as they give us an ocean of wisdom to grow from and secrets to master, but don't get lost in the trap of trying to understand all their purpose, will and life. You never will...

The Aset Ka is unlike any order. Unlike any group. Unlike any culture.
Approaching it otherwise, as many have done, is folly. If you don't understand this very basic notion you will never see it for what it truly is.
Love this! You always provide wise advice my friend.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.04.13 5:25

i had to let this topic rest for a while and take distance....
knowing and accepting are two different things i found out for the millionths of times Embarassed

i had forgotten that it can take a while before something reaches the heart....

still i dont see the specialness of the book as some do here, but thats ok for me....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.04.13 5:52

I understand you well, 8lou1.

It's hard become a follower When We blindly follow "invisible" things, like
no vibration and where the expectations are high. I think the problem is with expectations, often create by our mind and most times end up being disappointed and this applies not only to the Asetian Bible and Kemet book, but with all the projects you do in your life, when we create expectations will certainly create frustrations and disappointments, the end result will never be satisfactory. This is the lesson number 1 of an occultist. I believe my colleagues, and most occultists in the world understand this method, even if you do not feel any vibration in the future about Asetian Bible, you can use this lesson to other things you like in your life.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.04.13 6:27

tru that, kalb Smile

i think me not understanding the difference between 'belanger', 'sabrethooth' and 'asetian' vampires made me even more confused. i found asetianism at the same time i got labelled a vampire. both i never heard of as a spiritual path...

things are starting to get a bit clearer now especially when i leave 'why' out of the picture . not easy to leave something that brought me this far, but i know its what drives me crazy sometimes....

i was used to studying different paths at once and it seems i cant do that while studying asetianism, wich i find kind of scarry even though it feels as a positive thing...

so indeed asetianism brings a lot of change, i just cannot pin that down on a book. just like i cant do that with other holy books. i sure have tried many times. maybe over time i will try it again with the ab and my answer will change, but for now i have to take it slow...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next