Jonathan
Nebibi
Azrael
RudraShiva
55 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are vampires human?

Are vampires human? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Are vampires human? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 47 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Are vampires human? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 82 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Are vampires human? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 146

Are vampires human? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are vampires human?

Post by Marion 22.11.09 15:52

Lyprith wrote:In the Asetian Bible it says the souls in humans come from the "Waters of Chaos"

Thanks for clarified this to me, I have not receive the book yet.
Marion
Marion
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion 22.11.09 15:59

received*
Marion
Marion
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tefnut 03.12.09 20:27

Now, I have come across vampires that have taken on a mortal physical form (ie. human, animal) as well as spiritual vampires.

The word human does not describe the soul or the spirit. Merely the body. So no controversy there.
I like to refer to "humans" as "sons of men" and to asetians as well as other beings that fit under this term: "sons of god(s)"
I feel as though it addresses the soul in that sense. Because it refers to the history of humans as well as other beings..

Tefnut
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 04.12.09 19:09

SO is it possible for a vampire to die? as in can they lose there immortal soul? or are the vampires always one for eternity...this is something I always question myself with...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 04.12.09 19:29

What can created (or put together) can be destroyed (or disassembled). I assume it is possible to damage a soul enough to destroy it. But the essence behind being a Vampire, at least an Asetian one, is that it will not die of natural causes (ie. age).
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 29.07.10 6:53

Can anybody rely know how a feeling is for another ??

Even empathizes will have there own feelings interwoven whit the sender, to be able to reed it ....

Cause everybody feels one feeling in a different way ....

This was hard to explain and I am still not sure if I wrote it in a way which not can be misunderstood.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead 20.08.10 13:38

I voted "No" in this poll. If I were still enraptured with the mainstream vampire fundamentalist teachings, I would have said yes. But even back then, I knew better through my senses; I just couldn't find anyone who thought differently.
Redhead
Redhead
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-08-18

https://www.facebook.com/k.scarlet.rakoczy; http://www.facebook.c

Back to top Go down

Post by stellarvore 01.01.11 15:02

Human beings are stars, meaning they have energy cores. Vampires are the antimatter, the dissolving force that strives for equilibrium. So I guess they have human bodies, but a whole other mission.
stellarvore
stellarvore
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopespade 11.01.11 17:48

Let's not kid ourselves! We are 100% Humans. Only our thoughts are vampiric in nature.

Dopespade
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 11.01.11 22:04

Dopespade wrote:Let's not kid ourselves! We are 100% Humans. Only our thoughts are vampiric in nature.

I would say it is slightly more than thoughts. The physical body is 100% human, but the energy system would be very different depending on the vampire. An energy system directly affects the physical body it is harbored in, so vampires would definitely have various characteristics as a result of their individual system.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.01.11 3:09

I agree with Daniel. Vampires have human bodies in terms of biological functions, but their vampiric nature goes far beyond thoughts and the mind of a vampire. The subtle system has many considerable differences, some are well explained in the Asetian Bible. These differences not only change how they interact with energy, but they also have very real consequences on a physical level. It has nothing to do with thoughts, but with how the vampire soul is built.
Like Redhead mentioned above, the mainstream vampire fundamentalist teachings push others under the thought that vampires are just humans like everyone else, usually with a problem in their energy system. This is certainly not true, as has been known for centuries by occult circles that study vampirism in a serious way. Most of the online vampire community knows nothing about vampirism, so their claims are most often that not very ill informed, able to misguide many newcomers who innocently get influenced by the false assumptions of such groups passed down as true occult knowledge. Thanks to the Aset Ka and their public work on the Asetian Bible we have a better understanding and solid trustable information over vampires, their system, their reality and their practices. But there is still much to learn...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 12.01.11 4:58

I agree, except for the part on vampires on other forums, it is some good ones out there, its just a bit hard to find them Smile

In my humble opinion, it is also important to remember that every though counts in learning about, well everything.. rely.

But when it comes to Asetians, Jonathan is probably right...

Cause the only knowledge that is on these Vampire creatures (except for the things hidden in history, and in closed circles ) is portrayed in the Asetian bible.

whatever or not, someone else wants to believe about broken shen/ chakras or not, is for them to decide...

Me for one dont believe in broken shen/chakras, but that some mite have blocked one or more, due to psychological scars or physical stress in the body, is truly possible.... FVY :that would not be healthy for the body or the "soul", and would probably cause things like (example) : if the throat shen had a blockage over time, it can cause heartburn.

The psyche, will always have a impact on the body and "soul" ....
and off coarse the other way around ....

I do not believe that that will make you more vampire like, any one can get these things....

We are all very much attached to our body's in the physical world.

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 15.01.11 16:41

Are vampires human…….hmmm Let’s look to nature, as scientists inevitable do to explain most things in relation to this world, that’s how to determine the answer, one word should explain the answer…..EVOLUTION…….. after all everything evolves, or becomes extinct, whether it’s the opposing thumb done for a specific purpose or the development of lungs to enable the breathing of this planet’s atmosphere, all things evolve into something better, so I think the question should be did the human race EVOLVE into something better…………..?

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 15.01.11 22:30

Evolution isn't always an improvement. It is just the natural result of the best adapted surviving. That's what Asetianism is all about. Being able to adapt to the coming change and accept it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia 01.02.11 18:49

This is a question that will always be subject to debate and different opinions, and that is a good thing. I just wanted to point out that Vampirism is not really connected with evolution in biological terms. Vampires, at least the majority of them, are very similar to everyone else in physical terms. Also if we ignore their sexual and magnetic allure, but that isn't necessarily connected with anything physical. Now if we take into consideration the soul, and the subtle system, then yes, I have no doubts that we can say Vampires are not Human. This gets even more relevant when we realise that the subtle system is not only responsible for all the energy flow within our bodies, but more importantly, it is responsible for the Life present within every one of us.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.02.11 15:57

Natalia wrote:This is a question that will always be subject to debate and different opinions, and that is a good thing. I just wanted to point out that Vampirism is not really connected with evolution in biological terms. Vampires, at least the majority of them, are very similar to everyone else in physical terms. Also if we ignore their sexual and magnetic allure, but that isn't necessarily connected with anything physical. Now if we take into consideration the soul, and the subtle system, then yes, I have no doubts that we can say Vampires are not Human. This gets even more relevant when we realise that the subtle system is not only responsible for all the energy flow within our bodies, but more importantly, it is responsible for the Life present within every one of us.

'Natalia'
Well said. Very analytical.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet_Verum 16.10.11 1:37

I don't think that vampires are either human or unhuman. We are a part of the human race, yes. But we opperate differently, on a higher spiritual vibration. Does this make a vampire not human? A matter of opinion, I think. To me, vampires are the origional alchemists. Transforming life energy into a kind of philosopher's stone. A truly amazing natural talent.
Violet_Verum
Violet_Verum
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumig 16.10.11 8:45

Well, in my opinion, they are not, if we think about the human condition...
If Asetians are like immortal souls that lived on since the ancient times and can recall their origin.
By human condition I am referring to epistemological theory of tabula rasa (never thought I would ever use philosophy classes to discuss whatever it was in life...) where " individuals are born without built-in mental content and that their knowledge comes from experience and perception. " , it's an excerpt from the wiki page related to tabula rasa.
My point is, how many humans are able to recall anything from their past lives, and how many are open minded enough to talk about that?

I don't recall, but wish I knew sometimes.

Hmm, sharing my opinion for the first time... take in mind that I have still a lot to learn, and what I do know (or I've been told...) is probably the way I was raised to see things, which could work if I never questioned anything Smile
So my thoughts about it, may not be accurate, but I think that if I want to learn anything I must first consider first what I've been told and what is worth keeping or not keeping in my mind, so here goes
Lumig
Lumig
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.10.11 10:41

Good point on the epistemological theory of tabula rasa, Lumig. I liked reading your post. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hierophant 16.10.11 17:42

I've recalled parts of my previous lives.
* Whilst awake, I've had deja Vu moments, as well as flashes of images/smells memories of things that have no basis in daily life.
* Whilst asleep I've had dreams of past lives included a couple where I experienced the death process during sleep. (That kind of wakes you up).
* I once did a guided mediation by CD to explore the past lives, which was successful.

I believe these things are available to other humans as well. But that is only my belief.

Hierophant
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.10.11 10:07

Hierophant wrote:I believe these things are available to other humans as well. But that is only my belief.
I agree with you, humans can sometimes recall past lives as well. It's not common but certainly possible. The difference with Asetians is that not only can they recall it, as they have the power to control the conditions of their reincarnation cycles. They can probably chose not to incarnate at all, or when to incarnate and how. They are always here for a reason.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireMandy 28.03.12 17:38

My opinion is that we are both human and nun human our souls are vampiric but our bodies are human. We have our weaknesses and our strengths like every other creature in this world.
VampireMandy
VampireMandy
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-27

http://www.darknesswalksforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 01.06.12 7:44

Azrael wrote:Vampires, In my opinion are not humans...our souls are different and we may have different views and concepts than that of humans...

I answered no to this question. I think that human who practices Vampirism in not quite same thing than actual Vampire whom I see more as higher astral charactere. I would say that human can become to be a Vampire by the methods of Vampirism and/or Magic, but after you reach the goal as Vampire you should no more consider yourself with mortal beings who are more prey than predators.

Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by c-kutty 08.06.12 7:17

How can you know if you are a vampire ?

flower

c-kutty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.06.12 7:31

As Jonathan pointed out above......if you have to ask the question, then more often than not, you are not.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next