Jonathan
Nebibi
Azrael
RudraShiva
55 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are vampires human?

Are vampires human? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap32%Are vampires human? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 48 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap56%Are vampires human? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 83 ]
Are vampires human? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%Are vampires human? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 149

Are vampires human? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are vampires human?

Post by Maxx 24.09.15 9:22

ahahaha.   I just saw a quote that is hilarious.  It was from the movie Young Einstein....stupidest show..  the young girlfriend was standing there surrounded by philosophers and scientists and thinkers and the girlfriend says..."I am so sick and tired of all you people.  All you do is just sit around and think"
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Steve 24.09.15 11:01

Maxx wrote:I guess you could just sum it up saying I just had a lucky day....but I do not think that is the case as I designed it all in the beginning.

Now..   What do you want from us here, Dr Steve?

First of all, it is rather pleasant to see that you are capable of conducting excellent business and ofcourse fortune is of little consequence here. True progress requires hard work. Whether you require an entity to consult you or not, isn't of the essense. You seem to be seasoned enough to have a feel for it on your own. Also, I most definitely agree that inactivity is a most terrible state to be in. I wouldn't consider your detailed account necessary however, but you decided to post which is fine.

I need to agree with you on the fact that all I do in forum is write and question. But this is what I came to do here and what I want from you.

I came here for a discussion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Dr_Steve
Dr_Steve
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.09.15 13:45

Great. From here on I will leave that to any of the others. I have no interest in endless discussion about such. Witch Craft or Vampire or Astet Ka or Red Order of Set issues as far as any questions you will find someone that will be happy to answer you and carry on an endless chat.....I guess. Happy Trails.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.09.15 14:08

And my listing of experience is because of your statement saying you question everything and your illustration of not really believing most of the testing done at any university as well as third party hearsay so I just list my own personal stuff. Seems more accurate for me anyway.  Actually where I was coming from with my info was studies done from commentary of a trusted source of years gone by.  Seems to be a little more accurate than some of the off the wall records I see today all over the net.  Anyway....cheers.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 26.10.15 21:28

The body is the vial for the contents of the soul, so I would intuit the body the vampire inhabits is human until ascending.

I am also of the belief it is the soul, the mind and the intuition that changes the purpose of that body, which in this case is just the vessel. The contents are certainly not human, and I do believe there is a point in which something happens — that I am honestly unclear about — that marks the transition from a human seeking to awakened vampire.

That brings me to the thought there are many humans practicing the art of vampirism but not being actual vampires. Whether the belief is there or a romantic idea, that depends on the case. There is a lot of dramatization on the Internet of those wanting to be and believe, which I think also spreads misinformation to those who are not.

There has to be something special reserved for those who ascend, and in this case I intuit it is something earned unless passed down by blood, in which case it becomes birthright. I do believe there is a point in which the condition of being human is left behind.

Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 21:32

why do you believe that?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 21:42

not a trick question and not meant to disarm you but just curious why you believe that and where you acquired that?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 26.10.15 21:58

I do not believe everything I read, especially if the first time I read it is on the Internet. What leads to this conclusion is intuition and reflection. My introduction to the Asetian Bible by its previous owner who gifted it to me and told me I would find many secrets within. I read it in two days, cover to cover and reflected on many of the passages.

These were the passages I conducted deep reflections on when there was the time to shut off all the noise and distractions, and sit in silence with my cards and with an obsidian obelisk. I would read these sentences, one at a time, and allow them to bring to me whatever message they would send.

"We live in Secret. We live in Silence. And we live Forever.”

...And of course, this:

"To become an Asetian is to die and be reborn.

To forget all you have learned and learn all you have forgotten.

To be an Asetian is to be blessed with everlasting Love.

Is to be cursed by a never-ending thirst for perfection.”

It is wondrous what is found in the luxury of silence and meditation. In that instance I found belief, and since then I would never question that.

Being younger then and I think that while I got strong confirmations, I knew I would have to revisit them again in time to really grasp what is there.

This was done many times with many parts of the Asetian Bible, now in the process of doing this again now that time has passed. I hope to share some of the reflections in the future, but some of those take time to marinate in order to be ready to share.

I hope this answers the question.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.10.15 22:16

Surely does...and I thought that may have been the case from your intro description. I am glad to hear what you have done with the meditation exercises and also coupling this with the cards.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 26.10.15 23:05

Leelahel wrote:That brings me to the thought there are many humans practicing the art of vampirism but not being actual vampires. Whether the belief is there or a romantic idea, that depends on the case. There is a lot of dramatization on the Internet of those wanting to be and believe, which I think also spreads misinformation to those who are not.

My findings are in tune with this portion. Practicing vampirism does not make one a vampire. This is probably one of the most widespread confusions found online that lead many to the false belief that they are a vampire.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Are vampires human? - Page 4 Empty Are Vampires Human?

Post by Stellana 24.01.16 18:02

Need I say more?

Are vampires human? - Page 4 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwie3t7r4cPKAhWinYMKHYPGDfAQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 25.01.16 11:17

The soul of a vampire is not human. This is fact. Regarding the physical shell of a vampire I do not consider it to be human. If the soul is a vampire the body is simply a manifestation of just that. It may be very similar to humans but it really all depends on the condition and contents of one's soul.
You alchemically transform the soul into something not human somehow. There are many ways, such as the Dark Kiss.
Any primordial being is already pure in its essence.
Also, we all know disembodied vampires aren't human and have no physical bodies but they do wander between the realms.

When you come into this world you kind of discover the nature of your soul.

I agree with Leelahel when she said there are humans (or other beings) who practice vampirism or have a vampiric nature who aren't actually vampires.

So in conclusion, my answer is no, vampires are not humans. Very Happy
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 13:27

[Speechless] U...u..um hello >-< wow,these differentiating ideas are so well thought! Im learing so much already ;-; yay!

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 13:36

Um,I would in a way say yes the reason being if you think of of it sure there threoies of humans evolving from that of a mamal to a human but there hardly is a time zone as to where there were such thing of Vampires shown,I just have this idea that in mabey some old places that peeps don't really know about that the Vampires have hidden not really making the bloodlines preogess so much as that of the human to make themselves really know but for the why I chose that vampires are real is that one like other people said the look like they have an outer shell but who knows they can be a shapeshifters or something around those lines,mabey Vampires like to be not "realized" by people whereas some show thrmselves... but then again some Vampires can go in sunlight some can't can it be a reason of that of adaptation? There are a lot of factors that play a role into whether a vampire is considered a human or not

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 08.02.16 19:51

In my view, the physical body of any being is a reflection of their subtle body and/or soul (ba). Therefore vampires are vampires and humans are humans, whether spiritually or in the physical sense.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 20:01

Ah,I'm sorry I'm a dolt ;-; ^^; and I love the girgyle picture bro *-*

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 20:01

*gorgyle :-: my phone corrects

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 20:02

And you do have a good idea OvO

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.02.16 20:29

Gargoyle, I agree with you 150 %.  But we may have come to that conclusion in different ways.  I have found that the thought cells are grouped based on the appointed time born and constructed which can be seen from the 12 houses.  This thought cell group reflects even the previous lives lived under the same 12 houses.  Our looks and physical body show these entire areas.  Those houses that do not construct any areas for certain thought cells to be drawn towards, reflect elements we are not interested in being focused on to develop those talents which seem to come easy for us in our life.  This is the reason why one person seems to be pulled toward some subject in their life while another will have no interest in it.  It all has to do with many, many thought cells that are creating our interests.

But if a person wants to change ones life, it is imperative to begin a direct focus of thought cells designed to create a large group of cells like a magnet to increase whatever design one is desiring to create with a  change.  An additional part is the thought cells must be able to draw elements from the correct house of the zodiac that is part of the subject such as wealth, relationships, spirituality, etc.  These subjects are each created from a specific house that has different personalities from all the others.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 20:32

Woah,never thought of it like that D: amazing! *-*

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 09.02.16 19:51

@Little Dolt Thank you. I love this picture too. Lol and Gargoyles of course.

@Maxx Great analysis, I definitely agree. It's a high magick technology also influence by Astrology and of course Nature.
But if goes even deeper. I am writing a work on Qigong & Vampirism and it has shown be the Universe is an ocean of atoms. As I study, practice, meditate and train a bit more I will fully be able to explain but it will all be explained in this piece I'm writing (Dedicated to Luis Marques, Aset Ka, and Aset Herself) which will be out soon.

But anyways, I will do more research on the 12 houses and get back to you.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 09.02.16 20:04

I love taking photos *v* by any chance did you take that photo yourself?

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaVonn 24.02.16 12:14

THEY ARE

DaVonn
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.02.16 12:47

and what is your answer based upon?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 24.02.16 13:11

Eh?

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next