+4
Kalb
Troublemaker
Maxx
Leelahel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation Empty The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation

Post by Leelahel 07.12.15 21:36

Hi everybody,

This is a bit of a difficult subject to put into words, but I will try my best. I am curious to know, if you are willing to share, how your experience feels when you meditate and when you astral project. By intuition only I have felt many different things, some of which I wish to share with you as my own contribution. I am still learning, and this is a subject I open so that I may learn from those of you who have more experience.

Energy:
I have seen energy as color before. When coming out of meditative states or sometimes during the meditation process with another, I interrupt it and open my eyes. I do this to see the person in their natural form, or rather, because I feel my third eye is more open and I can see them for them. Sometimes I have seen a mosaic of shapes in color, usually the same color in different hues and values. It moves in a direction, rearranging itself around the radiation of the body. It looks a lot like the entities I saw during a trance using salvia divinorum. The entities are made up of the same energetic shapes of color, quickly rearranging themselves. Please do ask me if this is difficult to envision.

The vision lasted for very long. I held onto it as long as I could.

In my own processes of introspection I have felt the tingle around my crown chakra. It is usually very wide, like four inches wide. During a meditation I feel that tingle moving clockwise, and then my energy syncs up to it and also moves clockwise. I feel that feeling through my face and eventually through my entire body.

I see visions in lines and in color. They don't come in very clear pictures. More so darkness with faint images, I can't say they grow clearer yet.

I see lots of space scapes. Moving through space, going through what I think is wormholes (not educated enough to know,) and going to other "places," like planets or planes of existence. In my mind's eye.

Often times movement is accelerated, but I see "afterimage" kind of motion. Entities have been known to split from one into thousands before me.

How do you see during these states? How do you feel? What do your visions look like?

Do you have recommendations on how to deepen this experience? As in, without written material to refer to. Just a mental voyage to channel messages that will educate me on the Aset Ka further.

Tools I use are crystals. I like obsidian, goldstone, opalite, and have many others, but these are "it" for me. Used to use amethyst, but I put those away for now. I get more results from obsidian.

I meditate both sitting upright, or in positions where I can hold a crystal above my third eye.

If you have any recommendations based off shortcomings from the post or personal impression, please do share. I am open to listen and hoping to further increase my learning experiences.

Thank you for your time.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation Empty Re: The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation

Post by Maxx 08.12.15 15:48

I see this as a very interesting subject as well as your post details. I am watching this and I want to answer with a reply but I want some others to come in with their experiences and answers because I do not see enough of our members experiences posted in this fashion. I look forward to many examples showing up here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation Empty Re: The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation

Post by Troublemaker 10.12.15 1:59

This is very interesting and thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I am finding that I don't really have many "corrections" or anything of that fashion to offer, simply because it sounds like you're already doing a fantastic job and I'm also a bit of a beginner.

Many times, I make the mistake of outright dismissing what I see, talking myself out of whatever I thought I noticed... either about someone's aura/energy system, or something else, simply because it comes to me in a quick flash of just simple "knowing" and I doubt those visions. Later on, they have often said or done something to make these noticed factors appear to actually be true. (An example: I see a dim third eye chakra or one that looks damaged somehow, off in color, slower in rotation with something wedged inside of it. I dismiss it and later the person says 'I've had a splitting headache for days and it started when I had a dream about someone I know hitting me in the forehead with an object.)

In my own processes of introspection I have felt the tingle around my crown chakra. It is usually very wide, like four inches wide. During a meditation I feel that tingle moving clockwise, and then my energy syncs up to it and also moves clockwise. I feel that feeling through my face and eventually through my entire body.

It is interesting that you say this. Sometimes while I am listening to music, my emotions peak, and I feel energy pouring from what feels like the top of my head. I'll get intense tingling sensations that radiate down my system from the crown chakra. Other times, during flashes of intuition or while I am receiving a "suspicion" or a vision that later turns out to be meaningful somehow, my third eye chakra will feel very cold and tingly. On occasion it has ached or given me headaches, when the "message" is more forceful or unpleasant, because I have a tendency to be a bit thick-headed sometimes. Wink

For some reason though, when I see the person's system, I see them as a human shape against a backdrop of complete darkness. I normally do not see their surroundings unless I focus on that. It is like they are floating in a void, almost.

Other times I have had deeply unnerving visions while sleeping. Personal circumstances usually come along much later and cause these visions to make more sense, and seem like they were not simply the petty wanderings of my unconscious mind. When I have visions like this, normally there is a lot of physical sensation during, as if it is actually happening to me.

Tools I use are crystals. I like obsidian, goldstone, opalite, and have many others, but these are "it" for me. Used to use amethyst, but I put those away for now. I get more results from obsidian.

Personally, my favorite is amethyst, although I'd love to get my hands on some hematite eventually. I held a piece of hematite once and it made me feel absolutely relieved, although a bit cold and clammy. I've noticed that crystals each have a different song they sing. Amethyst sounds very high-pitched and pure, although the sound seems to be strengthened by.... certain things you can do to the crystal. I noticed shape also affects the sound of its song. Smoky quartz sounds very "low" and slow-moving to me, although I got absolutely nothing from a precisely polished and shaped chunk of regular clear quartz.

Whew! This got me talking way longer than I expected. Sorry for my ramblings, but this subject is my favorite. Very Happy
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.12.15 16:47

I deeply respect the silence of other users. This is a difficult subject to discuss here, do not forget that all Asetianists respects the step of each person in their evolutionary level, as the Asetians teach, magic should not be used to strengthen the ego or use as superiority, then the feeling or words of inferiority and superiority when revealed or felt, a vow of silence is made.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.12.15 18:34

Kalb wrote:I deeply respect the silence of other users. This is a difficult subject to discuss here, do not forget that all Asetianists respects the step of each person in their evolutionary level, as the Asetians teach, magic should not be used to strengthen the ego or use as superiority, then the feeling or words of inferiority and superiority when revealed or felt, a vow of silence is made.

Shame on you kalb.  With your background with the tarot and things you are presenting in regard to it...you will make me feel inferior and you might be using those postings to have me view you as being superior.  lol.

I simply cannot see that Leelahel or Rhea Kaye have a mean bone in their body and are posting to drive their stock on wall street higher. I recall many posts you have made regarding the tarot when you ended them with "what do you think about this?"  You did not have many individuals that replied because you had more knowledge about it than most.  But maybe that superior example would create motivation in someone else to pick up the tarot and begin to help themselves as you have specialized with it in the past.

Also, I thought the reason for the publishing of the material from Mr. Marques was to help and enlighten in a manner of example as teaching.

Of course, I am a small minded person and I much appreciate when someone will post to give me an example to follow......  So I have at least posted something here you will agree with me on completely...a small mind.  

We will continue to follow your posting on the tarot here even tho it may make me more inferior. But possibly this example can be extended on experiences into the astral realm...Certainly, I would look forward to more of Leelahel and Rhea Kaye material as well as any others that come forward.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.12.15 2:03

After reading the new responses, I am feeling a need to clarify that I was not intending to come off as though I presented examples and experiences to make my ego larger or anything of the sort. The post invited experiences from other users and I thought it might be interesting to share. I actually look at many of the people here who studied in occult for long before I even began to search as a great example to follow, so I often feel like a beginner in the midst of many users here. So, I do apologize if it sounded differently. Sometimes I get a bit too excited about this stuff. Very Happy

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.12.15 2:17

Maxx: You constantly saying you're a jackass and now you say that you have a limited mind, you have a good ability to put yourself down, do you think these feelings are good for you? I was once like you and these vibrations did not help me at all. All we need in life are examples and directions, but always we see value in our ourselfs and not in others. Copy what others do and especially compare details with others on the Internet, it is not a mistake? certainly throughout my posts you will see many details of what I was doing in spiritual exploration, this information was made through a mentality that no longer exists in me. So you can criticize all, people change.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.12.15 5:10

I don't see ego in this thread. I'm finding the experiences others are sharing quite enjoyable to read and to the benefit of the forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.12.15 8:07

kalb.  I do not hold myself up as one to emulate.  I would not want anyone to have to go through a life such as I have led.  The donkey is an example of what was used to lead the caravan across uneven terrain and was necessary to assure the safety of the entire group.  Very, very few people know the real story and reason behind why the jackass (donkey) is used.  Most of my writing has a dual or triple meaning behind it all. I am the jokester from your tarot.  I do realize it is difficult to pass the real meaning on between different primary languages sometimes but without trying there is no finish line. You are fine.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.12.15 15:46

Leelahel, when I read your initial posting here it made me remember from July of last year when I was working with the sigils of the nine universes of the void.

The energy and colors of that working I recalled and this was what brought it to mind.  

With the 1st sigil, I was taken to a city where a plateau was above and on one side of the city I viewed.  There was a large cauldron located on this plateau that could be tipped over and a blue liquid could be released on the city below.  Strange, but as I viewed the city it was divided by a main or center street that had one side of the city bathed in multi-colored lights.  The opposite side of the city was bathed in a dark grey uniform color and did not have much energy emanating from it.  As I watched, the cauldron was tipped over and blue liquid was released upon the grey half of the city.  As I watched I was aware that liquid could flow on either section or any part of the city, but, in this case, it only flowed over the grey or energy low portion.  As I watched I was made aware that this life flow was controlled by my mental awareness of the process it required to release it into the lives of not only myself, but others as well.  This was interesting to me because many times I work with releasing healing into individuals lives using colors.  Green is a healing color I often use.

Second Sigil...With this one, I was taken to a city and it seemed to be in the dark of night.  Everything was overcast and all the buildings were stone grey.  I was strangely aware of the first sigil working and how similar this city was to the first scene.  I flew head first through the air at lightning speed along the main or center street and continued on out of town into the countryside where it opened upon an open countryside and meadow with beautiful scenery.  There I met with one of my main Spirit beings where we had a discussion about various things pertaining to instruction.  It was made clear to me that this is how the majority of the population is asleep and living in darkness and unaware what is actually going on outside of their little world because they make no effort to contact the higher beings that are willing to work with them.  This is the reason for the darkness over the city.

The 3rd Sigil working was very different than anything I had seen before.  The sigil as I began to draw it, I started to see it change while in the creation process even before I finished it.  As I worked in this session I saw the sigil change with each line start to separate from another but yet I saw the original lines contained.  I would see each line on different elevation levels from another one and it hovered above the paper.  I seemed to be looking at different dimensions all located and viewed in the same place.  I could choose to go to any level by selecting that place with my mental choice and then adding focus to it.

4th Sigil.. was a little different as well.  As I viewed and focused on this sigil, I passed out completely.  I was then taken by my central Spirit Teacher out of the boundary of earth and we flew by other planets beyond Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, the Moon and then beyond.  I remember looking at those as we passed them.  We then came upon another high plateau that we stood together on the edge and looked down at approximately 300,000 beings all standing there looking up at us.  My Spirit Being lifted up his hand and at that point all those below us began cheering and celebrating in profound joy.  As I watched all this I was aware that the entire group below rose up and entered into my heart area.  I had no fear or problem with this as I somehow knew this was what I had been working toward and that I had approved this myself before hand.  We then returned to my physical body and I awoke.  

This last one you can now call me possessed...lol.  But, actually, I do not think that was the reason for this particular sigil working.  It has another meaning with it.  

Anyway, I will not go into others.... but wanted to offer what the colors and energy topic Leelahel mentioned made me remember back when I worked with this element.  And this is not entered to illustrate any superiority over anyone.  Everyone is at different levels at any time and one has to start at some point.  This is just me starting to work with sigils and they are at the beginning of starting common work in the magic domain. There are many here that are far more advanced with this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.12.15 16:35

also, a question.  Do you find a great similarity in the manner of working with sigils and obtaining results with them and then working with the tarot and getting various types of information with the cards?  To me, it seems a big similarity.  Do you find the same or not?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 14.12.15 4:13

The power of the tarot Maxx is in a way related to its embodiment of universal sigils in what the Asetians call cosmic keys of initiation. These are potent and beyond archetypal sigils that unlock information and vibration to the educated magickal mind.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.12.15 7:25

Thanks, Victor,  when I made the two above posts I remembered your previous statements about the tarot and the connection to the Aset Ka.  I understand your meaning connected to the depth of the knowledge you are describing.  The only thing is, that I have not reached that level in my magical studies and I am on the path of continuance to awaken to new and marvelous things.  I have no choice but to continue to work the way I am led at present.  And as you said, it may take several more lifetimes to discover that degree of knowledge you describe.  I have not seen many that display that level of connection.  But probably do not openly demonstrate that to the public.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.12.15 7:27

But also, there should be several ways to increase the vibration of the inner body to carry over into the physical body to aid one in many things they want to accomplish.... without the tarot.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 14.12.15 16:13

"It was made clear to me that this is how the majority of the population is asleep and living in darkness and unaware what is actually going on outside of their little world because they make no effort to contact the higher beings that are willing to work with them. This is the reason for the darkness over the city."

Yes. Affirmative excerpt, most enlightening to read. I agree with this.

The 4th sigil was very inspiring to read. That must have been a really big moment of rejoicing. I could see it in my mind’s eye.

Going to digest these stories for a little while before getting to your question. Feeling very inspired to think right now.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.12.15 17:12

regarding the 4th.  This was not new to me as I previously had been introduced to an ancient American Indian spirit years before working in this.  Every time I called him I would see behind him 100,000 spirits all start appearing in a perfect group formation. They all wore black monk robes and as I looked closer there were no facial features showing on any of them.   For a while, I did not understand who they were or what they represented, but it was eventually opened to me what they represented.  I am sure you will be excited to find what they actually are.  This was why I already knew what they were when I saw they had increased in number as I viewed them.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 14.12.15 18:35

"either about someone's aura/energy system, or something else, simply because it comes to me in a quick flash of just simple "knowing" and I doubt those visions”

Sounds like inner light or clarity.

From your reactions to music and how you tune into it, you might want to try shufflemancy. Or meditating and letting songs guide you. I feel you have a talent for that.

"For some reason though, when I see the person's system, I see them as a human shape against a backdrop of complete darkness. I normally do not see their surroundings unless I focus on that. It is like they are floating in a void, almost.”

This is very interesting to me. Thank you for sharing this!

Lastly, I loved that you hear songs and frequencies from crystals.

Thank you for sharing, very nice additions.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 14.12.15 21:18

"also, a question. Do you find a great similarity in the manner of working with sigils and obtaining results with them and then working with the tarot and getting various types of information with the cards? To me, it seems a big similarity. Do you find the same or not?" — Max

Yes, in terms of drawing from it to fuel intuition. They are especially effective when charged.

I am a big fan of mixing types of divination in a form of alchemy.

In a Ritual of Triumph carried out with 21 others, each embodying a major arcana card, we drew sigils on our card and used it for magic work. The card came alive in dreams when I put it under my pillow. It was great to do work with others, too.

I did a recent “ritual of the ankh” in which I took an ankh on a page and drew more symbols and planes inside the big ankh. Around it there were intentions and more symbols added to charge it. It was an experiment recommended by a friend.

Back to the question, yes. Sometimes it is of great luxury to make the time to first work on a sigil, do a meditation, bring out the cards and allow the journey to continue.

Sigils are powerful tools. But then, there is so much to work with… If a practitioner switches around what to mix and match, new exercises could be done at a daily basis.

Do you experiment with making sigils different ways? (Example: letters mixed together, or cut up and turned into other elements, or… other possibilities.”)

If a sigil appears before you in a meditation, what do you do? Do you join with it or use it?
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 8:59

That's certain interest... In several post I had response. Something like this. I have not see the colors part due to trauma happen when I was 4-5 yrs old. Something bad. Everything went black/white to me. Though over the yrs like blind people learn to use their other way to sense or touch. I always had touch the vibrate of energy from people or spirits enough to know their lifeforce whether they are real or just another spirit around to search for something or someone.

Once one time I went to another state cross USA from here to Florida. So I can learn certain religion from another country. Santeria. This friend's spirits don't like me at all yet he told them to be nice to me. I stayed there for 8 months learn a lot and certain not my path. Just enough to learn to understand what my abilities and what they means to me. So, these spirits..... They loves to shock me with electric until it hurts like HELL!!! One day they had hurts me like mother........ I have had enough and told friend I have to leave cause I can't stand being electric everyday in and out. Do I know who they are? Oh yes I do.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.09.16 11:41

Victor wrote:The power of the tarot Maxx is in a way related to its embodiment of universal sigils in what the Asetians call cosmic keys of initiation. These are potent and beyond archetypal sigils that unlock information and vibration to the educated magickal mind.

kind of an update to this.  I have experienced a deeper connection by entering each picture on the tarot and intermixing with that spirit of the card.   I have found this is exactly the method of using a sigil to connect with the various spirit.   I am loving the deeper meaning of tarot cards in any reading I look at now.  Even a method of talking with that spirit in that card just like one does when calling up in evocation that spirit to discuss various topics.    Anyway,  tarot has taken on a deeper connection now using this method for me.  i am sure everyone has their own special way of becoming involved with magic as well as tarot as each of us are designed different from another. Instead of some certain spread layout, I just pick up a card and go into the scene and have a discussion with that environment.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 12:20

I collect tarots. Only because they help to keep the answer straight rather than what I keep see in certain vision come to certain people or spirits. As I said second sight has been my strongest suit. There's time I hate it because that's ALL most people come to me because they knew what and who I am even though they fear me......
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.09.16 13:13

I think it would be great to meet and buy you coffee or tea every day so we could just sit across from each other and try to converse back and forth mentally. I think that would be an ideal situation. It would be, for me, anyway. A great exercise.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 14:09

Do you really think so Maxx?? I would find that difficult to believe. Sometimes I just get bored with people's thoughts. Just same things over and over. Money that.. Life's screw. Love sucks. Blah blah blah blah blah to point I learn just ignore them.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.09.16 14:37

what would be the difference between actual words and having to listen to those (which you say you do not have to do) and listening to thoughts? I see no difference. Welcome to the world of hearing and the dull conversations people have every day and try and bring you into it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 15:13

To be truth. Deaf world aren't that big different than you think. Yes, I am part of deaf world/culture as well hearing. Not that much difference between these two. Only different type of communication that's all. Especially that I am working in senior citizen home for deaf and deaf-blind. Include these who has various level of dementia. Been there and done that at least the way their thoughts are slight different than most general hearing people thinking.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next