+4
Kalb
Troublemaker
Maxx
Leelahel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation

Post by Maxx 22.09.16 15:47

yes. I can get the feel of your description. I would imagine it would be the same as the people I meet that want to talk to me about mundane things I have no interest in even hearing about but I act like I am....to just be nice.......and that is because I am such a nice, loving person....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Feeling" of Astral Projection & Meditation

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 15:54

Then you wouldn't mind that I would private message you?? LOL Since you claim you are "nice, loving, caring" person. Razz
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.09.16 16:02

sure that is fine...everyone here knows I am one of the nicer people over the internet.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zabet Aranyalma 13.07.18 14:01

I've always been the sort that's too short-spanned to meditate properly. I get itchy and think about mundane things, and it ends up feeling like more of a time-out. I will, however, admit that because of this I probably haven't practiced it as often as I should.

Every time I've projected, it's been entirely on accident. There is one series of nights that really stands out from all of my other experiences, and I will share it with you all now. I love you

One night, I was trying to sleep. I was probably overtired. The television was on Nick @Nite, muted, because I really don't like sleeping without ambient lighting. I put on a Spotify playlist, and eventuallyThe Princess by Blutengel came on. "That's a nice track", I think to myself, but I had heard it earlier in the day and decided to open my eyes and shuffle the playlist a little more.

Trying to open my eyes was a struggle. When I did manage it, I couldn't move my arms, like sleep paralysis. I heard one of my cohabitants walking into the restroom down the hall, and struggled more to try and move, because I knew now that I was awake. When she flushed the toilet, the noise permitted me to snap out of it. I was afraid, and sought her council that night, to which she simply replied that I "needed to pray and was under spiritual attack". Okay...

The next night. I feel the same way again, but manage to lift my arm and open my eyes. The arm is weightless, and feels as though it moved out of water when it moved out of my flesh. It felt horribly static, as if my arm had been asleep for a long time, and was like clear and light blue glass. I started to not be as afraid, knowing I had some control. I woke up, got out of bed, and wandered around the house, looking for the male cohabitant. He was asleep. I tried to rouse him because I was excited about what had just happened, but upon touching him, I was swept up in an involuntary cartwheel of sorts, and flipped through the wall back into my bed.

Night three. I have researched online as much as I can from the least hokey sounding sites I can find. Someone suggests attempting to roll out of your body like rolling out of bed when in this state. I try. It takes all of my strength, but I do it. I hit the floor and "respawn" back in bed where I was. I try several times before feeling too tired to continue, and I go to sleep.

I haven't had a projection experience since these three nights, but they were extremely insightful for me and I hope to have another in the future.
Zabet Aranyalma
Zabet Aranyalma
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2