The Astral Plane And Projection.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Astral Plane And Projection. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Astral Plane And Projection.

Post by A.Nightside 27.06.17 11:10

.. and Maxx, I would like to apologize for how I reacted. While I may have felt wronged or treated poorly, that does not excuse me stooping to your level or acting immaturely. I hope, in time, that you and I can come to better terms.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Astral Plane And Projection. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Astral Plane And Projection.

Post by Maxx 27.06.17 11:42

Here we have the Good Drill Instructor which is Nightshade and Jonathan...... and then there is the bad Drill Instructor. DIs come and go with the different platoons. The recruits .... well, some make it. Others do not.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest 27.06.17 16:08

that may be excellent advice for some and I am sure it is excellent for yourself.  But may I draw attention to your point of reference,,, which is this physical realm.  Using that center point will make every other dimension foreign, which to my own understanding would have you become fearful and on edge to many things that are not even an actual problem.  Since we are a spiritual being as well as anchored in a physical body which actually makes us foreign here, if we adjust our point of reference as being in the other dimension, we may find we acquire many more new friends than if we looked at it from an earthly view.  Adjust the point of reference and one might actually acquire friends instead of expecting enemies to appear.  

Also, one can never get ahead of their schedule even if we tried, as we are always in the correct time frame in our path of learning.

As I was about to reply my computer turned itself off without warning, so I'll take that as one of the many 'signs and wonders' to 'think twice'. I was agreeing mostly, just mentioning that some of us are waaaaaay less anchored to their physical form than we realise until it's 'too late'. Some people here might not even be the 'original owner' of said form and only find out when trying to get back in like a soaked cat in a thunder storm. And though a schedule is pretty set, sometimes more Earth bound external factors could get involved.

There is little point in being 'ready to march' at 13 years old when other key figures that might be involved will make you sit and wait until you hit age milestones like 16,18 or in my case 21 to the day.

When other 'people' are involved they can be ill prepared, have their own agendas or be just plain sloppy. I'm still reading through my bible so I can't say anything with any certainty, but if there are 'apposing' forces at work couldn't this effect the outcome to some degree in the short term? Sure as we've discussed there are many other worlds to consider, but I've got sentimental about this little ball of mud over the years. Maybe I first spawned here, or it's like your first car *shrugs* Even with all its problems I'm rather fond of this fishbowl amongst the stars.

Other posts relating to things like the ROS I'll keep quiet on until I've read up a bit more. Oddly my ex mentioned something along those lines years back, but seeing as he was convinced I was a shape changing lizard and did some crazy things to try and get me to 'transform' I'm going to leave that avenue for a while. Needless to say in the world of "ex's that should be sealed in concrete and dumped in the north sea" he rates pretty high up on the list after that lol
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.06.17 10:35

Maxx wrote:Here we have the Good Drill Instructor which is Nightshade and Jonathan...... and then there is the bad Drill Instructor.   DIs come and go with the different platoons.  The recruits ....   well, some make it.  Others do not.

Oh, I know. I've been in variuos forums and groups around the 'net before. I should know better, as I've seen it done and have moderated/staffed a few groups myself and therefore participated in the routine a few times.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2