What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

+8
Aurora_AUS
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Maxx
Nightshade
Victor
Jonathan
xix
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.12.19 9:50

Rhea Kaye, you're no real vampire unless you got the fangs. All hail Elorath! jocolor
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by Aurora_AUS 14.12.19 11:39

In my opinion, and as another beginner, i would like to add that if these metaphysical or magickal techniques from House Kheperu are so easily accessible, then i would be questioning the legitimacy of them. If you are given that kind of knowledge for nothing and no effort of your part, it makes what you are being given seem cheap in some way. How do you even know if you are worthy of the teachings and techniques? Where do you learn the respect and caution of the craft if it is so freely given away?

Michelle Belanger and Father Sebastian sound like they accept any old riff-raff into their institution, as long as they can make money off you. Where as my knowledge of the Aset Ka is that it is very, VERY unlikely for you to earn a membership within their walls, unless you are an Asetian, and there is also no money involved. That says more to me about respect of knowledge and magickal techniques than these other groups.
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2019-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.12.19 14:21

Aurora_AUS wrote:In my opinion, and as another beginner, i would like to add that if these metaphysical or magickal techniques from House Kheperu are so easily accessible, then i would be questioning the legitimacy of them. If you are given that kind of knowledge for nothing and no effort of your part, it makes what you are being given seem cheap in some way. How do you even know if you are worthy of the teachings and techniques? Where do you learn the respect and caution of the craft if it is so freely given away?

Michelle Belanger and Father Sebastian sound like they accept any old riff-raff into their institution, as long as they can make money off you. Where as my knowledge of the Aset Ka is that it is very, VERY unlikely for you to earn a membership within their walls, unless you are an Asetian, and there is also no money involved. That says more to me about respect of knowledge and magickal techniques than these other groups.

You're quite right. Michelle and Sebastian will accept anyone into their organizations as long as you pay well. That’s all they care about. Michelle Belanger has been paranoid about the Aset Ka for like ten years now, always jumping in at every opportunity to bash them or try to manipulate people against them with lies. You have no idea how many people she spoke privately with trying to convince them of all sorts of defamatory remarks about the Asetians. Years ago she even went through the trouble of editing several Wikipedia entries removing all mentions of Aset Ka and Luis Marques, replacing them with her own name. This is proven and logged on Wikipedia. It says a lot about her lack of character. That woman is disgustingly dishonest. I wouldn't believe a word coming out of her mouth.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 15.12.19 14:34

Wow.. That's quite excessive. She must feel very passionate about Asetians lol
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2019-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.19 15:55

a funny incident occurred after she and Sebastian were kicked out of the TOV.  She called into coast to coast radio show as Nemo was a guest that night and tried to cause havoc.  Art Bell put her on live with Nemo and he advised he did not even know who she was.  I have a copy of that show from the past.  It was hilarity in the claims and conversation and demonstrated how important, in her mind, she actually thinks she is.  Funny.  She was even making a fool of herself back then.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.12.19 16:58

Why were they kicked out of the TOV? 
So funny... To the entire blind VCN group, she is a god and walks on water.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.19 17:15

they were trying to take over and change some of the written books used and input their material where they could benefit from the money coming in.  They were trying to pad the pockets as they have always done.  Nemo did not allow that and so they were kicked out.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.19 17:17

what she tried to do with the Aset Ka was just a continuation of the process of stealing other's work in order to make money on it.  Same ole story.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.12.19 2:09

Oh wow. Why does that not surprise me.

Well I can say I watched her videos on Youtube in the past, out of curiosity. No energy or spark there.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 23.07.20 12:19

Like I said on FB it seems like Belanger is a housekeeper and prince Marques a scientist..so Belanger make the dinner and our prince Marques save the world✝✝✝
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.07.20 13:14

Now this is starting to make sense who this is... is this Anto? I must have been sleeping. Shocked
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.07.20 13:53

Tiet wrote:Like I said on FB it seems like Belanger is a housekeeper and prince Marques a scientist..so Belanger make the dinner and our prince Marques save the world✝✝✝

Roll Laugh

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Now this is starting to make sense who this is... is this Anto? I must have been sleeping. Shocked

Of course it is. Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 23.07.20 15:20

Vampire BatVampire BatVampire Bat✝✝✝🥶🥶🥶
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.07.20 15:44

Please don't spam and clutter the forum with mindless emojis. At least try to stick to letters to a greater extent. I'm sure if you keep yourself in a mentally honest state and in balance we can help you a bit more. Oftentimes we just need to be willing to listen in order to receive help and guidance but it's a matter of humbling our own ego and actually be willing to listen to at all let that be the case for oneself. Only we ourselves are our greatest obstacles to spiritual growth and progress. Since you're anyways here and we might give you an additional chance why not just try to make the best out of it instead of going down into a spiral of ceaseless, nonsensical and even frustrating drama that otherwise takes such a toll on this forum usually? Does that sound like a good plan or agreement? Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.07.20 15:56

That sounds like good advice in more ways than one.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 23.07.20 15:58

AGREED!! sounds draconic !!
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherian 20.11.20 22:57

Not sure if this is necro, but just based on having read her book, where she absolutely trashes on the TOV for charging membership fees, calling them out for being a bunch of lowlife gatekeepers and charlatans (Which may or may not be true, but getting to the point), and then, on her own website, charging absurd fees to join her "House" (IE: participate in an annual seminar on new-age drivel) can at least confirm to me that she is a hypocrite at best. I'm not as educated on her one-man-lady war on the Aset Ka, as I am new to the asetian tradition, but still, at least the TOV has some half-decent literature and a forum, instead of just listening to some people talk once-per-year.
Aetherian
Aetherian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 20.11.20 23:48

Here is a link to an article I wrote a while back about Michelle.

https://etherealcatalystblog.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/114/

She is fond of making all sorts of unfounded claims toward the Order as well as the Asetianist community, even going so far as to claim others plagiarize her when they discuss things like the Awakening and the vampiric Beacon. Narcissistic and delusional are good ways to describe her.

Others have said her book is decent in terms of how it taught them certain things and helped them. I say to each their own, but I feel she has two faces and a rotten character.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.11.20 0:02

It is all nothing but baloney cake.

Somewhere in the timeframe of 2002 or 03 she was kicked out of the TOV.  Her one time boyfriend was as well.  They both went their separate ways and each went on to start their own Psyop group as all the major ones on the net are nothing but this. (Think Temple of Set).  All these places draw mental idiots that enables a central organization to keep an eye on them.  Real reason for their departure was they were putting their own group together once they found out how much Nemo was beginning to pull in on the fake vampire structure.  I think I remember that Michael W Ford was kicked out for the same reason.  Once you start plagiarizing and stealing members you are dog meat.  But that is exactly how Nemo started his group.  So it is nothing but bias crap.

If you can acquire access to the radio interview by Art Bell in that time frame of Nemo on coast to coast, you will hear a female call in and accuse Nemo of being a fraud, etc.  Actually, that was her.  I happened to hear that show live and had a recording around of it as well as other trash things like it in a pile.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetherian 22.11.20 17:19

I'm aware she plagiarized a lot from Asetianism, and there was that whole search-term drama, but out of curiosity, who is this "Nemo" you are referring to Maxx? Never heard of him before.
Aetherian
Aetherian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.11.20 21:40

He is the author of all the TOV material which was used to create that group.  His son may be in charge of most of the day to day stuff now.  Faelyn is his name.  But Nemo is Lucas Martel (so called writer of it) as that name is used as well as Nemo. All groups have their own books they sell and half of the groups have an unknown pen name used by the founders, etc.  All their books say that something in the writings have something purposely put into the material that is incorrect and it is up to the reader to develop enough discernment to finally understand it is wrong.  I suspect that is input in case something major is discovered to discredit the writing in a major way. Nemo is not well known by his actual name of George Smith.  He told me he worked for the UN as a Forensic Pathologist and was in the military.  I think his actual credit was as a clinical psychologist or clinical psychiatrist that had his license taken and fined something like $25,000 because he was pushing one of his female clients to join in the Vampire club or TOV.  

I am not spreading rumors as this info was easily pulled up from open news articles.  The UN service connection I do not know as it came from him personally in a conversation. He was and is retired military.   I did not verify it as he told me.  lol.  So there you go.  He is out there living the good life.  Sounds like he needs his own tv series in the style of maybe "Murder, She Wrote".
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Coven Of Fuckery 23.05.23 3:07

what is the website for Aset Ka

The Coven Of Fuckery
The Coven Of Fuckery
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Coven Of Fuckery 23.05.23 3:09

On the info it can be a good starting point for newbies, I personally bought the book for historical as well as a refresher as many of its topics are to morality based for me but its a great collection peace
The Coven Of Fuckery
The Coven Of Fuckery
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 19.06.23 20:27

Jonathan wrote:House Kheperu is definitely a real group of people (you can even attend their costly workshops and meet them) but by my definition they aren’t real vampires. A vampire wouldn’t feel the need to constantly lie, fabricate facts and use viral marketing to make money. What you’re not understanding is that Michelle Belanger IS House Kheperu. They are only a small group of people, mostly her close friends. She created the group in the 90’s and most of her material is based from the ToV and Aset Ka. Actually Michelle used to talk about Aset Ka in the old House Kheperu forums that were later closed. They aren’t a real spiritual family or a genuine spiritual bloodline. For example when one joins House Kheperu they can choose which caste they like the most. That’s ridiculous. Whether you are a lineage or you aren’t, it’s not something one can choose what they feel like.

Also keep in mind that House Kheperu is NOT formed by unawakened Asetians. Drawing such parallels is almost an insult to what the Asetians are and how honorably they have always fought to break dishonesty and the unscrupulous nature of commercial occultism.
Another point is that according to House Kheperu their vampirism comes from their damaged chakras. Michelle says they broke their chakras causing them to malfunction and need extra energy. If you read the article on Vampirism from the official Aset Ka website you will see that their vampirism is very different, they have no broken energy system, in fact they have an empowered one that results in a higher energy metabolism. So it's completely different at its core.

When it comes to Strigoi Vii you’re also confusing things. The Strigoi Vii mentioned in the AB are the undead vampires of lore, that is an actual word from Romanian folklore. It has nothing to do with Ordo Strigoi Vii that was created by Father Sebastiaan to sell his stuff and appropriating a historical word that has nothing to do with his group. So you’re confusing an actual word from Romanian lore with a fraudulent occult group like the Strigoi Vii. In case you’re not aware of, to be recognized as a vampire by the Strigoi Vii you must purchase a set of fake fangs from Father Sebastiaan. That’s how he “creates” vampires. It’s just another scam.
I just came to see the forum after a long time, and this is one of the nicest repplies I've read. Explained in a very nice way.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.06.23 23:16

Lynskha wrote:
Jonathan wrote:House Kheperu is definitely a real group of people (you can even attend their costly workshops and meet them) but by my definition they aren’t real vampires. A vampire wouldn’t feel the need to constantly lie, fabricate facts and use viral marketing to make money. What you’re not understanding is that Michelle Belanger IS House Kheperu. They are only a small group of people, mostly her close friends. She created the group in the 90’s and most of her material is based from the ToV and Aset Ka. Actually Michelle used to talk about Aset Ka in the old House Kheperu forums that were later closed. They aren’t a real spiritual family or a genuine spiritual bloodline. For example when one joins House Kheperu they can choose which caste they like the most. That’s ridiculous. Whether you are a lineage or you aren’t, it’s not something one can choose what they feel like.

Also keep in mind that House Kheperu is NOT formed by unawakened Asetians. Drawing such parallels is almost an insult to what the Asetians are and how honorably they have always fought to break dishonesty and the unscrupulous nature of commercial occultism.
Another point is that according to House Kheperu their vampirism comes from their damaged chakras. Michelle says they broke their chakras causing them to malfunction and need extra energy. If you read the article on Vampirism from the official Aset Ka website you will see that their vampirism is very different, they have no broken energy system, in fact they have an empowered one that results in a higher energy metabolism. So it's completely different at its core.

When it comes to Strigoi Vii you’re also confusing things. The Strigoi Vii mentioned in the AB are the undead vampires of lore, that is an actual word from Romanian folklore. It has nothing to do with Ordo Strigoi Vii that was created by Father Sebastiaan to sell his stuff and appropriating a historical word that has nothing to do with his group. So you’re confusing an actual word from Romanian lore with a fraudulent occult group like the Strigoi Vii. In case you’re not aware of, to be recognized as a vampire by the Strigoi Vii you must purchase a set of fake fangs from Father Sebastiaan. That’s how he “creates” vampires. It’s just another scam.
I just came to see the forum after a long time, and this is one of the nicest repplies I've read. Explained in a very nice way.

Thank you. Haven't seen you in a long time, Lynskha. I hope that all is well with you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next