What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

+8
Aurora_AUS
Troublemaker
MysticLightShinethForth
Maxx
Nightshade
Victor
Jonathan
xix
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by Lynskha 20.06.23 12:00

Hello, It has been a long time since I last entered here. I have been more active on discord. But came to check the forum again, contribute a bit with something when possible. I am well, how about you?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is your opinion House Kheperu? Why?

Post by Jonathan 20.06.23 17:29

Yes this forum has been much more quiet and relaxed lately as the age of good old web forums slowly comes to pass. We are the old school, the traditionalists, a dying breed.
I hear that the other Asetianist communities are thriving with a lot of new blood, dedicated and very passionate initiates. That fills me with joy! I also got great feedback from that Discord server and even though I'm not there people seem very impressed with the quality of discussions and the experience of some members, including a few legendary names from the occult world.
New generations that will carry on with the honorable ancient torches of this primordial fire...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3