+4
Maxx
Naoom
MysticLightShinethForth
UnseenUndine
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Onward (A Poem) - Page 2 Empty Re: Onward (A Poem)

Post by Troublemaker 14.04.20 1:08

From your displays here, you are not exactly in any place to determine anyone's mental state. 
I noticed one common theme among those who hide their shortcomings by mirroring them into others is that they almost always try to pull the whole "the other person is projecting" card. (I'll give you a hint: we aren't.) 
Your strange and wild claims certainly add more evidence to the argument that it isn't anyone else's mental state that is in a precarious spot, but your own. 
Until you learn actual maturity and balance, you're only going to get laughed at. 
People aren't looking for bows but they sure as hell like popcorn.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 1:11

I am just stating what Naoom has told me in the past.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 1:12

The masses laugh and watch as I display my flesh

Smells good to rot

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.04.20 1:15

Wait.... What in the hell???? I never ever told you that Rhea is , what? My lover? You aren't fooling anyone here, and your lies in order to generate drama are even by themselves enough reason to get you banned, not to mention the countless rules you broke, which btw you can find in this forum if you look well around.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.20 7:09

This Black humor has gone far enough. No need to send me private mail as I am not into believing any of your issues and problems.  This crap has gone far enough. Hilariously, you two have come here trying to air your differences on an open board.  Just take all your sissy crap and get the hell out of here or post items that have some meaning.  This is enough and it is over with. Go take your private issues to the boards you all play in away from here.  We are finished with this crap. I ask Sybil to ban the entire mess of characters in this nonsensical nut play, myself included if it comes into focus here anymore. Finish it elsewhere, and do not send me any more of the lunatic private mail All of you are psychotic. Me too, if I interact with fools like this anymore.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.04.20 8:16

Let me speak a few thoughts here. This has been an unfortunate incidence. Stirring up drama is definitely not our aim. This is a forum discussing Vampirism and Asetianism. How well do we treat this subject? Isn't honor meant to be upheld especially in a community mostly comprising of Asetianists? This is not directed at any of the regular users but upon the behaviours of breaching privacy in an offensive way. Whyfore the reaction you might ask? I think most of us here strongly believe in upholding and enforcing the principles of honor, honesty, dignity and respect as well as trying to maintain a desirable quality to this forum that has otherwise been declining. A slight contradiction, you might say. We're afterall all the time bashing trolls, or trolling the trolls. But what is the significance of that? When little is done upon administration to keep the trolls in line and check, it befalls the users to have to do everything they can to keep the forum clean. It's a method only; a less desirable but deemed as necessary resort. But here they have the guts to go on posting without an apology after having seriously caused offense by preaching privacy. Should honor, dignity and respect be something unconditional, in the sense of showing hospitality, warmth and goodness, for those who show none in return but instead outright disrespectful dishonesty (it can be smelled through the words and most of us aren't blind to sensing in this forum) and perform dishonorable deeds? Are we not making ourselves doormats then? Are we not being dishonest about our true feelings and how we should naturally react? Are we not suppressing the darkness within us in the favour of a fabrication of light? Are we not succumbing to a slave mentality? Why should we accept or tolerate this? Why should we remain silent in the face of this? Why should we not speak up and enforce truth? Or would it be deemed more wise to remain aloof, silent and detached in face of this whilst the trolls and serious offenders run rampant and destroy this forum with their nonsense? Or is my line of thinking somehow erroneous? Am I reasoning in a wrong way? There is definitely more for me to learn but this is my present view...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.04.20 8:26

I second what Mystic said. I was already out of this, and I only chimed in because apparently I am not the only one being targeted or attacked, and I want to stand against falsehood and stick to my friends like they have done for me. Who sent you that private message?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.04.20 8:31

Heruset's desperate need for attention and inflating his own pathetic ego has plagued this forum for long enough, in my opinion. He has done nothing but make a complete ass of himself and show that he is not mentally sound at all. I can only hope this destroys any shred of credibility he may have accidentally had until now. 
That was well said, Mystic, and I also entirely understand Maxx's disgust at whatever the hell this is. 
The bullshit has gone on for long enough.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.20 8:39

After being absent from this board for 3 years with no input and then coming in to send copies of private conversations in both open and private mails, there is no need for this to linger any farther. I asked Ms. Sybil to clean up the board with all the trash and ban everyone she feels would help clean up the house, me included, useing her own discretion.

I feel as if I have paddled through a sewer touching these two creeps while they try to project righteous behaviour. I need to head to the sweat lodge. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 9:32

I agree with some of what Mystic said.
Darkness should be displayed as much as your light.

Yet, here we are. You all still fighting something inevitable.

“Naoom” shall never be a creature of darkness for he fears such forces and runs from them into the arms of angelic beings.

I don’t care if you think I am wrong because he is your friend. I am no ally of his. I am not loyal to dishonorable people. He betrayed me a few times and I forgave him too many times.

Like Luis Marques says, “Forgiveness is not for the worms of disloyalty.”

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 9:33

I agree with some of what Mystic said.
Darkness should be displayed as much as your light.

Yet, here we are. You all still fighting something inevitable.

“Naoom” shall never be a creature of darkness for he fears such forces and runs from them into the arms of angelic beings.

I don’t care if you think I am wrong because he is your friend. I am no ally of his. I am not loyal to dishonorable people. He betrayed me a few times and I forgave him too many times.

Like Luis Marques says, “Forgiveness is not for the worms of disloyalty.”

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 9:35

My mistake, I clicked the send button twice when the internet froze.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.04.20 10:29

Did some of the replies disappear?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.04.20 10:34

Heruset wrote:“Naoom” shall never be a creature of darkness for he fears such forces and runs from them into the arms of angelic beings.

Why are you concerned about what Naoom does? Doesn't that reflect more obsession with his choices on your part than anything else? Why are you at all concerned? Why are you treating this as some kindergarten game of who's biggest, toughest and meanest? I think you've got a skewed idea of what darkness truly means as well as a complete misunderstanding of the principle of balance reflected by how you only seem to wish to lean towards one side in some immature way. A trap that should easily be discarded by any balanced mind.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 11:07

Only admins have the ability to delete posts.

They didn’t disappear.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.04.20 11:08

It seems like something is wrong with the server, this is my third attempt at writing this.

Anyways, this thread is an utter mess. I also don't get it why is everyone raging back and forth over it but there's clearly something personal at play here so I rather not get involved.

If it was me I would lock the thread and advise everyone to contribute with what they consider valuable. Maxx has been trying.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 11:24

I think it should be locked too.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.04.20 11:30

Jonathan, it looks like some information is disappearing due to site issues which is leaving out some important details. Heruset has been harassing another member here, leaking private information and conversations even after being asked to stop and sent a puppet here to inflate his importance and ideas. This would be why the responses have been this way, I think. They have been bothering Maxx with this toxic nonsense as well. 
Locking this thread without addressing his problematic behavior seems to me like it would be a bad move. As he will only continue with this pattern if it's not addressed properly.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.04.20 11:36

As I was just telling Maxx I'm completely in the dark about this situation. I did read that he posted private messages but that was fixed. How has he been harassing another someone in the forum? I can't see that from his posts, even though his alleged friend does seem to be trolling.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 11:37

He isn’t stupid.

It was personal.

I know “Naoom” well. He brought it to the forum and the history can show it.

He messaged me on facebook saying someone shared my poem and it lead me here because he commented on it after I has informed him of the truth of the matter that I didn’t want to share it but they did and it was a collaborative work so I let them.

I only came back after he commented about me twice. You can check the history.

Naoom was trying to keep contact with me for a month before we had our disagreement and he disliked that my poem was on display.

I felt the need to defend myself because I haven’t even been on the site. What’s everyone else’s excuse who attacked me here? They know nothing about what happened between Giorgos and I in person.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.04.20 11:45

One of the problems included making up outright lies about users here including myself in an attempt to create yet more drama. His conduct would be why things are a bit less pleasant. Of course he is jumping on the only reply that he hopes will "save" him. Some replies were lost here that showed this well. It looks like that happened due to site issues. 
He was digging himself quite the hole. 
He sent his little friend here to troll, then lied about his intentions. There is a lot going on behind the scenes but bringing his personal issues here and then blaming it on others is unacceptable in my opinion, including the harassing of others in private messaging. I have only aimed to defend what I feel is honorable here, as I am aware of yet another detail that I can share in private if asked. I will be respectful and not post it here, but it adds an important detail that shows how Heruset's intentions here are not the slightest bit mature or honorable.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 12:00

I have nothing to hide, Rhea, do share in public. As I said, Naoom brought me here.

What intentions would I have on this forum? To disrupt some strangers' moods? You sound paranoid.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 12:03

I was merely stating what Naoom had shared and then denied to share because he had sworn secrecy to his love.

I didn't mean to offend you, just to poke at you because of a detail I "knew". I don't care if it is false, no one believes it. It was just a jab.

Nothing is wrong with the posts actually. The admin deleted them.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.20 12:06

I finally see what the problem is here. Very plain to see.

It is that damn poem turned loose in here....and it has a virus in it. Everyone. Run for your lives.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.04.20 12:08

The admin gave you a warning, and you should be banned by now. I won't say anything more as I am out of this and you can keep lying, but I doubt anyone takes you seriously by now. Jonathan saw nothing of your deleted messages where you attacked the whole conmunity, so I understand his confusion.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next