+4
Maxx
Naoom
MysticLightShinethForth
UnseenUndine
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Onward (A Poem) - Page 3 Empty Re: Onward (A Poem)

Post by Troublemaker 14.04.20 12:13

More digging yourself into a hole I see. 
I won't aid in your abuse of another person by stating it outright. Those who need more of a complete picture of what you are doing are more than welcome to approach me privately. 
All I see is flailing around in desperation to improve your self image here. Your breaking of forum rules to post abusive content once, (content that proved nothing, I might add) and then again to bother other members with private conversations exposes a very cowardly and rotten inner nature. 
I know you are probably desperate to see this locked and forgotten but enough people have clearly seen your conduct and true insides. 
As Naoom said, your attacks toward the entire community were lost in the server issue so while I understand Jonathan's confusion and commend his balance in giviing others a chance, I certainly see that you'll eagerly leap onto the one voice that you somehow believe will save you from your hole.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 14.04.20 12:19

I didn't attack the whole community. Specifically you, Rhea, Mystic and Maxx.

I respect Jonathan's ideas and opinions even though I haven't shown him a side of me to respect back. I don't need your lower opinions Giorgie, just stop replying saying "I'm out of this.. I've been out of this.. but I'm back because of this..." It's getting funny.

They gave me a warning and I abided by it. They deleted the reported posts. It is not a server issue as you will never see those that were deleted again. As for anyone's opinion of me.. good for them. I never sought your approval or raised my self image high. I called myself a pig reveling in your shit, but you forgot that deleted comment already? Rolling Eyes

I am not doing anything worse than Giorgos or Rhea or Maxx(though he stopped and humored up) or Mystic. So cry me a river.

I agree Maxx, set the poem on fire and quarantine everyone for two weeks.

I have never lied here Giorgos. Maybe I wasn't my truest self, but I didn't lie about YOU.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 14.04.20 12:19

Heruset, I don't get why you use quotes on my name, it is actually my second real name, which you know. As I said, I hide nothing, it is you who attacked others.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 14.04.20 12:21

Explain how I attacked you Giorgos. I explained to you about archetypes and you got offended and started all of this because of your frail ego.

Well your father will end it I will tell you that much.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.04.20 12:26

Well Jonathan, and others who may be watching, I hope this shows more of why people reacted the way they did. This is blatant drama intent, coming here only to cause issues and immaturity. Unseen/Heruset's personal issues do not belong on this forum. 
Also, the remark about deleted content is another lie. The admins do not delete content without a notice and I am certain Sybil will tell you the same thing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 14.04.20 12:28

No posts were deleted except for the one abusing post with private messages.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 14.04.20 17:54

Thank you for the clarification Sybil.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3